• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Blake and Lucas

Not yet but we're not in the same timezone and I'm not expecting a reply right away. Are you?
I only sent one today though.

No I am not in the same timezone but it depends when you wrote the pm.. I have not written a pm because if Mark hasnt yet cottoned on to what is going on in the forum then we're all dead in the water.

No I am not in the same timezone but it depends when you wrote the pm.. I have not written a pm because if Mark hasnt yet cottoned on to what is going on in the forum then we're all dead in the water.

I meant that Mark and I, areen't in the same timezone. By the way, you asked the question earlier about how many people had contacted Mark, I thought you had.

I meant that Mark and I, areen't in the same timezone. By the way, you asked the question earlier about how many people had contacted Mark, I thought you had.

I did ask the question but I have not. The reason being as I have stated my stance within the forum and I am quite willing to see the new films, but not sanction them. It's those members who are vehemently against bareback films that should state their stance.

I did ask the question but I have not. The reason being as I have stated my stance within the forum and I am quite willing to see the new films, but not sanction them. It's those members who are vehemently against bareback films that should state their stance.

I'm sick and tired of all the drama it brings to the forum. I will not discuss it any further. I don't condone it either but discussing it in every single thread is getting us nowhere.

Could I actually use this thread to talk about the scene itself? *Looking over my shoulder for slings and arrows* :)

I thought Blake looked great as usual. The fact that he could still be tanned in the wintertime because of his latest cruise was just an added bonus. lol

I'll just say that I thought the camera work in this scene could have been better. What I mean by that specifically is that the camera seemed to be much more on Lucas than on Blake. Once Blake assumed the doggie position we could barely see his face and we couldn't see his dick at all. His face was crushed into the sofa to help keep his balance. His dick was hidden from view. Part of the fun of watching a guy getting topped is seeing if his dick is hard. I'm guessing that Blake's was. But we couldn't see it.

I hoped that once they changed out of the doggie position that we'd be able to see if his dick was hard. Instead they both went immediately from doggie to Blake laying on his stomach. That position allowed us to see Blake's face slightly better but again we couldn't see his dick at all. Once Blake was on his stomach then they gave us the left side view of the couch with Lucas's butt plowing into Blake. That's fine and all, but why didn't they use that same camera angle to show us a side view of Blake when he was in the doggie position? That would have allowed us to see him stroke his dick and see if he was hard.

It actually amazes me at times that the guys are able to fuck on the sofa at all. It doesn't look very comfortable to me. If side-view lighting and side-view camera angles are really that challenging when filming anal scenes on the sofa...then perhaps the sofa should only be used for making solo and oral videos.

On another point about the kissing...

It was nice to see some kissing in the scene but it fell flat in any kind of spontaneity or enthusiasm. The way it was done in the very beginning with no sex or passion underway gave the impression that it was just a matter of going through the motions for show. Kind of like, "Well. We put in some kissing. So we can check off that box on the list and get the real scene started." The still photos of the guys kissing after they were naked and hard looked much hotter than the kissing in the video. They should have been encouraged (off camera) to kiss again after the scene started and done it more in alignment with some of the stills of them kissing. imho

Could I actually use this thread to talk about the scene itself? *Looking over my shoulder for slings and arrows* :)

I thought Blake looked great as usual. The fact that he could still be tanned in the wintertime because of his latest cruise was just an added bonus. lol

I'll just say that I thought the camera work in this scene could have been better. What I mean by that specifically is that the camera seemed to be much more on Lucas than on Blake. Once Blake assumed the doggie position we could barely see his face and we couldn't see his dick at all. His face was crushed into the sofa to help keep his balance. His dick was hidden from view. Part of the fun of watching a guy getting topped is seeing if his dick is hard. I'm guessing that Blake's was. But we couldn't see it.

I hoped that once they changed out of the doggie position that we'd be able to see if his dick was hard. Instead they both went immediately from doggie to Blake laying on his stomach. That position allowed us to see Blake's face slightly better but again we couldn't see his dick at all. Once Blake was on his stomach then they gave us the left side view of the couch with Lucas's butt plowing into Blake. That's fine and all, but why didn't they use that same camera angle to show us a side view of Blake when he was in the doggie position? That would have allowed us to see him stroke his dick and see if he was hard.

It actually amazes me at times that the guys are able to fuck on the sofa at all. It doesn't look very comfortable to me. If side-view lighting and side-view camera angles are really that challenging when filming anal scenes on the sofa...then perhaps the sofa should only be used for making solo and oral videos.

You make a good point, it seems that Clay gets in a rut with positions, we see the same position over and over for a month or two or longer, for quite awhile he concentrated on the side fuck from behind which always looked really uncomfortable to me. I'd lose track of what was really going on because I was worried the guy fucking would break his cock, it looks painful to both guys. He finally stopped doing that and now he has different positions he's sticking to for now. I kind of like seeing the flat fuck but it's better to see it on a bed and I do like it when the bottom gets on his back so we can see his dick. I was watching one scene and they were in doggy and the bottom guy was rock hard, his cock was bouncing up and down like a pendulum while getting fucked it was exciting for me to see that but they only showed it for a few seconds.

It seems like they have been using the couch a lot lately, they have all those new lovely beds why not use them for fucking scenes. It does not look comfortable fucking on the couch. They have so many nice places in the house and in the garages I don't know why there isn't more variety. Have you noticed they really don't do just oral scenes anymore, it's solo or oral and anal, there's no progression working up to doing more.

I hope this isn't considered Clay bashing.

You make a good point, it seems that Clay gets in a rut with positions, we see the same position over and over for a month or two or longer, for quite awhile he concentrated on the side fuck from behind which always looked really uncomfortable to me. I'd lose track of what was really going on because I was worried the guy fucking would break his cock, it looks painful to both guys. He finally stopped doing that and now he has different positions he's sticking to for now. I kind of like seeing the flat fuck but it's better to see it on a bed and I do like it when the bottom gets on his back so we can see his dick. I was watching one scene and they were in doggy and the bottom guy was rock hard, his cock was bouncing up and down like a pendulum while getting fucked it was exciting for me to see that but they only showed it for a few seconds.

It seems like they have been using the couch a lot lately, they have all those new lovely beds why not use them for fucking scenes. It does not look comfortable fucking on the couch. They have so many nice places in the house and in the garages I don't know why there isn't more variety. Have you noticed they really don't do just oral scenes anymore, it's solo or oral and anal, there's no progression working up to doing more.

The sex hereabouts can be quite formulaic, unfortunately.

No tit play, no rimming, no finger-fucking, no tongues-in-
kissing...

Pity, because there is so much waste!

TG
x

I agree 100% with everything you just said !

kissing...

TG
x

Also, very very true!

The should try a car lol

They should try a car lol

LOL, Jon. :)

I will say that the sound was much better in this scene. Hopefully it's a sign of better things to come as they work out all the bugs of being in a newer studio. :) I suspect they used the couch because they wanted to get some cross-advertising going for BSB TV. Hanging the BSB TV sign over a bed might have looked a little too tacky and obvious. haha The product placement doesn't look nearly as obvious over the sofa as other places.

I still feel though that unless they can find more comfortable positions for the models to use...and more creative camera angles to capture it all...then they should probably use the sofa as little as possible for anal scenes.

kissing...

TG
x

There is also frottage and swordfighting that could be brought into play to spice things up. Some more kissing with tongue would be nice too. :)

There is also frottage and swordfighting that could be brought into play to spice things up. Some more kissing with tongue would be nice too. :)

Yes the sign is tacky and agree the kissing wasn't really exciting. I like Laura's idea of frottage too.