• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Become a BSB director for a day....

Vicekid, you wouldn't give your eyeteeth, that was silly of me obviously. I know that if I'd been eligible to compete I would have been bugging David to pick one of my scenarios, and you've been very circumspect in comparison, in not lobbying unduly for your product.

Slim,

Your right regarding the eye teeth. I would just have given my upper dentures!

Slim I am sorry that you and our other out of country were not eligible for the contest. I understand why Broke Straight Boys had to do that as the cost to fly you folks in would be significantly more. Perhaps if they do this again they could offer the first place winner either a trip to Florida or $1,000 or just offer a cash reward for non US residents. Now that I think about it, maybe, just maybe, Broke Straight Boys could go on a road trip to the winners country????

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Slim,

Your right regarding the eye teeth. I would just have given my upper dentures!

Slim I am sorry that you and our other out of country were not eligible for the contest. I understand why Broke Straight Boys had to do that as the cost to fly you folks in would be significantly more. Perhaps if they do this again they could offer the first place winner either a trip to Florida or $1,000 or just offer a cash reward for non US residents. Now that I think about it, maybe, just maybe, Broke Straight Boys could go on a road trip to the winners country????

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

I missed the gig in BCN last year and hope they make it again this year for Barcelona Pride in June. I sent info to management a couple of months ago about the price of a stand in the Pride village, but it must have gone astray.

Over the weekend I took the time to read every scenario/submission to the contest. We had over 55 entries to this contest and I narrowed it down to 19 finalist.

It was very difficult to choose but I picked the best 19 from all the scenarios that were sent in. How did I choose?

When deciding the best 19, I chose the stories that were easy to film. Any stories that contained a group orgy, gang bang or took place at bar or beach house or what not, I disqualified. I was looking for something that would be easy and simple to film for the winning director.

I also took out and disqualified scenarios that specifically mentioned certain models. One of the rules specified was you can't what certain models, many of you sent in scenarios that wanted certain models paired up with other models doing things that will never happen the models will not agree upon, plus requesting models that we will not see again so those entries were disqualified.

Now for those who think I was bias about Casper. I also took the time to read Casper's submissions, he had a few submission that were good and its included with the 19 finalists and I'm not ruling out Casper's entries to the contest.

As an update to the contest, I'm going to take the 19 scenarios which don't has anyone's name on it and I'm going to give it to Eddie and Tyler in the office to read along with Monica and we are going to sit around our conference table and read each one and choose the top 3.

The winner(s) will be announce on February 27th.

Good-Luck to the 19 finalists......:thumbup1:

If I were one of the members who had sent in a scenario that ostensibly qualified because of not being ruled out on the basis of those criteria, I would be like a caged wild thing waiting to hear the results. This Director idea was especially cool as an interactive competition for members, and your plan for deciding the three winning proposals is also great. I would love to be a fly on the wall when you, Eddie, Tyler and Monica all discuss the merits of the 19 best ones.

Ok, I don't know if this has been said or not but I'm going to throw it out there anyways... haha!

Ok, It would start of with me and a some hot dude just hangin out having a good time... we get a call from dave and he asks if im in need of any extra money and if i had anyone else was interested or something along those lines... anyways.. so we get off the phone with dave and we start to talk it over and try to decide if we can push ourselves to that limit or if we needed the money.. and then we are like idk lets see if we can now.. n just go at it.. passionate, steamy, kissing, etc.... but kinky and rough at the same time ;) haha! somethin like that haha

is it just me or did you just say you would kiss? damn boy, you always keep me guessing!

Ok, I don't know if this has been said or not but I'm going to throw it out there anyways... haha!

Ok, It would start of with me and a some hot dude just hangin out having a good time... we get a call from dave and he asks if im in need of any extra money and if i had anyone else was interested or something along those lines... anyways.. so we get off the phone with dave and we start to talk it over and try to decide if we can push ourselves to that limit or if we needed the money.. and then we are like idk lets see if we can now.. n just go at it.. passionate, steamy, kissing, etc.... but kinky and rough at the same time ;) haha! somethin like that haha

Dude I recognize fantasies when I see it. This is just some thing you are wanting to try out. :confused1: Why don't you just ask David to set you for the Full Monty with one of the lovers and known kissers like Jimmy? If your interested just go for it. Trust me dude you let your self go and find a little love on the set and the ratings will sky rocket. I see 5s across the board.

Dude I recognize fantasies when I see it. This is just some thing you are wanting to try out. :confused1: Why don't you just ask David to set you for the Full Monty with one of the lovers and known kissers like Jimmy? If your interested just go for it. Trust me dude you let your self go and find a little love on the set and the ratings will sky rocket. I see 5s across the board.

haha I just know what u guys would love :p and seeing me do it for the first time... idk bout u guys but when i see someone do somethin for the first time it gets me off lol and i have a couple models in mind i would be some what comfortable wit.. ive fulfilled my fantasies sexualy wit a guy already haha but anyways... i just thought that would be fun unique and an awesome way to do a shoot. my fantasies are wayyyyyy kinkier than that hahaha lol

haha I just know what u guys would love :p and seeing me do it for the first time... idk bout u guys but when i see someone do somethin for the first time it gets me off lol and i have a couple models in mind i would be some what comfortable wit.. ive fulfilled my fantasies sexualy wit a guy already haha but anyways... i just thought that would be fun unique and an awesome way to do a shoot. my fantasies are wayyyyyy kinkier than that hahaha lol

Man, is Drew one of them? You said a couple of them with whom you'd be comfortable enough to do a hot vanilla scene, yeah? And yes, that scene would be great. It's a cute play on Dave reporting the phone call in the text and in the prefuck banter in the episode. How about if we got to hear both sides of the conversation? Like in a Doris Day/Rock Hudson split screen sequence. Or on second thought maybe...

But we do wanna know how deeply kinky your unfullfilled fantasies are, Mr. Sunshine, please give us a hint. Especially if they have anything to do with males lol...

Can't get enough of you Robbins. You absolutely always make my day.

Archibald?

Ok so who is it that you want to make some time with? And yea your right we really do want to see it. It would be really hot. And OK so tell us your wildest fantasies?

oh mikey, its things like these that make me smile, the smooth corruption of a straight boy.

hahahahaha so corrupt ;)

LOL Idk if ya'll can handle my freakiness haha i can get a lil outa control sometimes ;) haha

hahahahaha so corrupt ;)

LOL Idk if ya'll can handle my freakiness haha i can get a lil outa control sometimes ;) haha

It would take alot to shock us in here. Individually we may not have heard it all. But at least one of us has. Unless you've invented or fantasized about something new? LOL

Do tell us some fantasy that of yours that might surprise us. Or one that might require counseling to get the visual out of our minds. lol

It would take alot to shock us in here. Individually we may not have heard it all. But at least one of us has. Unless you've invented or fantasized about something new? LOL

Do tell us some fantasy that of yours that might surprise us. Or one that might require counseling to get the visual out of our minds. lol

LOL!! ok....i guess i can give u guys one.. haha!
Ahhahaha i was going to say something really gross, but idk who would take it seriously haha.. but i like to be dominated by girls.. smothered.. w.e. lol i like my face sat on haha... wow anywayss... idk its hard to think of my exact kinks on the spot lol

Okay...today we narrowed down the playing field of winners. We received after counting a total of 62 submission for the contest. Between members posting and sending in there scenarios via email (which I posted some on the forum, others request I didn't post)

We narrowed it down to 19 of the best of the best. Our next job was to find the top 4 scenarios out of the 19. In choosing the scenes, I cut and paste the 19 scenarios without the members name to keep the 19 scenarios anonymous while we are choosing the top 4.

We read the top 19 and narrowed it down to the top 4. Out of the top 4, we now have to read and select the winner, the 2nd place price winner and the 3rd place prize winner.

We picked a 4th scenario just in case if the first prize winner is unable to come and film as the director for the day. Then the 2nd prize winner will be the winner and the 3rd prize winner will be placed in 2nd place and the 4th place winner will be 3rd.

On Feb. 27th we will announce in order the winners of the "Who Wants To Be a Director For The Day" contest.

Good-luck to the final four!!!!

On Feb. 27th we will announce in order the winners of the "Who Wants To Be a Director For The Day" contest.

Good-luck to the final four!!!!
Wow David. We are getting March Madness in February, with a Final Four and all. I hope that Casper wins, (just for the drama of it :wink:), but good look to all the finalists.

Wow David. We are getting March Madness in February, with a Final Four and all. I hope that Casper wins, (just for the drama of it :wink:), but good look to all the finalists.

You wicked man. I hope the same thing :w00t::blink::lol: