• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Become a BSB director for a day....

You wicked man. I hope the same thing :w00t::blink::lol:

Slim & Mike,

With all the submissions that Casper did and since David had the names covered when selecting the final four who's to say that our ex-friendly ghost did not win all 4 places.

I'm sure David would then Jump for Joy!

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Slim & Mike,

With all the submissions that Casper did and since David had the names covered when selecting the final four who's to say that our ex-friendly ghost did not win all 4 places.

I'm sure David would then Jump for Joy!

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

It would create a really bizarre situation vis-a-vis the Director contest. Do you think casper would come out of the closet? I'm tempted to think he might.

Dam, I always envisioned myself as a bit of an Angel. I hope I never get too evil now...:w00t: LOL

Last edited:
Casper did contribute some good ideas on this thread and it's a little petty to judge by personality rather than merit...

Hey Members!

I wanted to announce the winner on Feb. 27th which I thought was Friday, my bad...I had my dates wrong.

We are proud to announce the winners of the contest. Before I make the announcement, I want to thank everyone that submitted in there scenarios. It was a very hard decision and some very good scenarios but there can only be one winner. So here are the winners.

Our first place winner and will be the Director of the day is a member named

Rob Smith-Congratulations for being our winner and becoming the director of the day

The 2nd runner up is: Casper
The 3rd runner up is: Denny Bear

I have already contacted and spoken to Mr. Rob Smith the winner of the contest and Mark will be contacting the 2nd and 3rd place winner.

Once again congratulations to all three winners and we thank you for sending us your scenarios.

Did you guy ever film these yet and have they been put up on the site

To get my hands on those gorgeous boycocks and not be able to taste them? Sheer torture. And, who said anything about not getting them off? If I get one of them in my mouth, I ain't spitting it out until it spits something out. Not doing all the work and not getting paid!

I guess that's more than fluffing, huh?

I'm just hoping that if there is such a thing as reincarnation, I get to come back as the night deposit at the sperm bank.

Last edited:
I think David is missing a whole opportunity here. I can see it now. Ok Diesal how much will it cost me to let someone suck your dick. Ok now Jayce how much will you pay me for allowing you to suck Dustin's dick? LOL