• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Become a BSB director for a day....

I would have one straight boy and one gay boy with the straight boy wanting to expriement with gay sex for the first time, and the straight boy wants to try everything from kissing and rimming to sucking and fucking and the gay boy is there to help him explore everything. The gay boy is versatile and the straight boy wants to try fucking and getting fucked. The Straight boy gets 1500 and the gay boy gets 800.

I would have them start by making out and helping each other out of their clothes and keep making out until they are completely naked. Then the straight boy starts out first recieving head. He gets so hot that he pushes the gay boy back and starts sucking his dick. The gay boy is almost bout to cum so he pulls the straight boy off his dick and tells him "let me show you something that will feel really good." After some procrastination the Straight boy agrees to do it. The gay boy has him get on all fours and begins to eat his ass out, giving him the rim job of a lifetime, then the gay boy has him flip over and continue to eat his ass out. The Straight boy get so heated that he screams "Fuck Me Please" so the gay boy puts on a condom and fucks him slowly at first and he fucks him so good that he is about to cum so he stops and asks the straight boy to fuck him and the straight boys "Hell Yeah I will!" and the straight boy puts on a condom and fucks the gay boy good. The straight boy is fucking the gay boy on his back and while they are fucking they are making out. The gay boy moans that he is getting close to cumming the Straight boy tells him "Yeah shoot that load!" The gay boy shoots his load the straight boy surcomes to to the pleasures of the gay boy's ass squeezing around his dick pulls out and rips the condom off and shoots his load all over the gay boy and after he cums they make out one last time before the straight boy asks the gay boy if he is seeing someone to which the gay boy responds "No, not currently." The straight boy asks him about maybe dating off cam the gay boy agrees to do it and we asks the straight boy if liked it that much to which he responds "HELL YEAH I DID!" and they kiss one last time and we thank them for coming in, and tell them to hit the shower. The part we don't get to see is that they get in the same shower and get to know each other better.

Then Fade Out

P.S. Now I need to go take a cold shower for this wow I have a steamy imagination. I don't even know where this one came from.

Here is another submission, Today is the last day to get your scenarios in for the contest:

I would like to see get a group of guys to come in for an audition and sit them all down and tell the group that you are looking for a three guys to appear in an adult video. (Maybe if you get more than 3 guys that want to do it you have them bid the price down). You tell the group that it pays 1500 a piece but for that all the guys have to do oral and anal. It would be nice if a couple guys agree and they have to talk one of the other guys into it. Then the shoot goes like all your others, starting with undressing, then oral moving to the anal. There is a contest part of this shoot also. If the bottoms can get the top off by letting the top use his ass, he gets another 1000 bucks. It has to be high enough that the straight bottom wants to make the top cum. (internal cum shot into the condom them have the top show the full condom to prove he came). The offer goes for all the guys that elect to bottom for the extra money. If none or only a few can get off that way it would be hot to award the prize to any guy that can suck somebody to climax. Must use their mouth and no hands and yea cum will go into the mouth.

For this shoot the models all must be first timers to gay sex (or damn good actors). The look of the models is not nearly as important as the attitude and the conflict between the models desire for money and having to do something they really find sick.

I think what would make this so hot is the straight guy getting fucked trying to make the top cum. Another conflict. Picture a straight butch bottom urging the top to fuck him harder and to shoot his cum into them. Also I thinking the jerking off ending to your episodes is getting old and predictable.

Today is the last day of the contest...so get those entries in!!!

David,

Have you given any thought to having a "Forum Choice" winner? After your team has read and rank all the submissions you take say the top 10 (or 15) and post them and have a poll where the forumites vote (via a poll) for their favorite scene. After a given time of voting you have your winner and you come up with some prize for the "People's Choice Award (aka Forum Choice). If you do it via a poll you would want to set it up so that we could not see the results until the end of the polling so that we don't see the results and possibly have it influence the voting.

Just an idea for some more fun. You folks sure do an awful lot to keep us informed and involved.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER,

VICEKID

We are no longer accepting submissions to the contest. The contest is over! I want to thank everyone who placed in a submission to the contest. I briefly looked at some of the scenarios and there are a lot of great scenes to pick. There can only be one winner and then we are also giving away 2nd and 3rd prize.

There are a lot of scenes to read, this week I will be going over and reading the scenes and I will be choosing the best three and from those three scenes it will determine who will be the grand prize winner as the director for the day!

The winner will be announced on Feb. 27th....stay tuned!!!!

What happens if Casper's suggestion was the best lol

Since he has been banned, I doubt that his will even be considered. I believe the contest is for members of the Forum, and he is no longer a member.

So Baal don't worry about hell. It's still toasty there.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Since he has been banned, I doubt that his will even be considered. I believe the contest is for members of the Forum, and he is no longer a member.

So Baal don't worry about hell. It's still toasty there.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

As long as he is an active member he is still eligible.

Mark

I'm going to be reading each one, I'm not going to be looking at the names of the members, I'm just seeking the best scenario we can film that is easy for the models and for the director for the day.

Reminder: The winner will be announced on 27th (Saturday).

As long as he is an active member he is still eligible.

Mark

Mark, I know you had to clear this up, even though it was fairly obvious from the fact that David has been posting a bunch of scenarios from non-forumite members for weeks, and that your disclaimer isn't because there's any tendency on management's part toward casper's submissions.

And because a lot of the polemic he caused on the forum centered on his dubious identity (possibly an older guy posing as a 22 y.o.) it's even questionable that he'd take up the challenge if he did win. Nor do I know if he's still a member. Although I bet he is.

But his submissions were great. I wish you guys who were sick to death of him and glad to see him go would look back at some of the scenes he invented. They square exactly with David's criteria as just posted above, and which I praised casper for at the time: they were very clever and creative twists on the Broke Straight Boys paradigm, not whole new unfamiliar and unsettling scripts and locations that moved right out of the Broke Straight Boys style: they were easy on the Straighties and easy on the novice Director, not to mention easy to produce by D&E. They also were "pro-model" in the sense that the BSBs who were chosen to participate would have great parts to play (as in the present video, the excellent MikeR and Austin fuck scene, deffo 5).

In a way it would serve casper right if he won: we'd all get to find out who he really is. I liked a lot of the submissions, and it's obvious to me that Vice would give his eye teeth to go across to Florida to direct one of his, but (contrarian as always) I would be voting for casper first and him second.

Hey Slim,

I started reading the submissions. As for the one's I posted, they come from legitimate members of the site. Keep in mind that only about 25 people who are members really post and are active on this forum. Broke Straight Boys has 1000's of members that really don't want to be active on this forum and they don't want to get involved with all the drama.

When the contest opened, we gave the members choices, to post here on the forum or email me and a lot of members emailed me there scenarios which many I posted onto to the forum so I can keep all the submissions in one location.

I'm at the point that I started reading many of the scenarios including Casper. I know Casper has been an ASSHOLE to me and has insulted me, and many of our members, but I do agree when reading his scenarios some are very good.

The question with Casper is, if he does win, will he show up? and do I really want to deal with a nutcase like Casper? Unfortunately they was Casper acted and the way he portrayed himself here, left a bad taste in my mouth of Casper. Unfortunately I'm not trying to see who wrote the submissions, I'm just reading them and once we pick the top 3 entries, those are going to be the winners. If the same person wins twice then I will have to pick another scenario because we don't want one person winning all the prizes or multiple prizes. We want one winner for each prize.

So if Casper wins the grand prize, unfortunately at this point I'm bias and will have to think about having Casper down here as The Director of the Day. But the also if he does win, is it right for me to be bias against Casper. My other side of me thinks, if Casper does win all his questions and thoughts will be answered and he will be very, very surprised at how we run and operate production and this business and it will certainly be an eye opener for Casper. But again will he show up?

-David

Hey Slim,

I started reading the submissions. As for the one's I posted, they come from legitimate members of the site. Keep in mind that only about 25 people who are members really post and are active on this forum. Broke Straight Boys has 1000's of members that really don't want to be active on this forum and they don't want to get involved with all the drama.

When the contest opened, we gave the members choices, to post here on the forum or email me and a lot of members emailed me there scenarios which many I posted onto to the forum so I can keep all the submissions in one location.

I'm at the point that I started reading many of the scenarios including Casper. I know Casper has been an ASSHOLE to me and has insulted me, and many of our members, but I do agree when reading his scenarios some are very good.

The question with Casper is, if he does win, will he show up? and do I really want to deal with a nutcase like Casper? Unfortunately they was Casper acted and the way he portrayed himself here, left a bad taste in my mouth of Casper. Unfortunately I'm not trying to see who wrote the submissions, I'm just reading them and once we pick the top 3 entries, those are going to be the winners. If the same person wins twice then I will have to pick another scenario because we don't want one person winning all the prizes or multiple prizes. We want one winner for each prize.

So if Casper wins the grand prize, unfortunately at this point I'm bias and will have to think about having Casper down here as The Director of the Day. But the also if he does win, is it right for me to be bias against Casper. My other side of me thinks, if Casper does win all his questions and thoughts will be answered and he will be very, very surprised at how we run and operate production and this business and it will certainly be an eye opener for Casper. But again will he show up?

-David

David dude exactly dead on correct. It's a real dilemma, or in other words "a situation that requires a choice between options that are, or seem, equally unfavorable or mutually exclusive". Here on the forum we manufacture our own dramas, sometimes on an almost hourly basis. The real heroic dramas to do with Broke Straight Boys happen somewhere else.

Yeah, at D&E Productions...so no one envies you having to judge the scenarios, with casper responsible for a lot of the good ones. I would love to see casper win and have to come clean about who he is, and apologize properly to you, but at the same time do a great job directing and have such a fabulous time with you guys down there that you'd become terrific friends.

Of course that's pure pollyanna, but my glass is always half full. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Pollyanna

I liked a lot of the submissions, and it's obvious to me that Vice would give his eye teeth to go across to Florida to direct one of his, but (contrarian as always) I would be voting for casper first and him second.

Excuse me Slim, But where did you come up with that idea???

While I do agree there is a dilemma here, the rules do state that if the winner can't make it to Florida, then an alternative one will be selected. I would guess, (even thought my last one was wrong) that # 2 goes to 1 and # 3 goes to 2 and another one is chosen for 3rd.

Have Fun reading David.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Vice is correct. Just this morning I was thinking of picking the best 4 scenarios. If Number one can't make it, then number two goes into number ones place and so on, just like Vicekid explains.

I'm doing my best in reading the scenarios and NOT knowing who the member is, I've read most of them and I must say there are some pretty good ones. I so far placed the best 8 scenarios onto a word document and have saved the best 8. I will tell you out of those 8 scenes, they are pretty hard to judge...I'm just curious to whom the winner will be because I don't know yet who's the authors of those scenes...my luck it will be all Casper...LOL.

Vice is correct. Just this morning I was thinking of picking the best 4 scenarios. If Number one can't make it, then number two goes into number ones place and so on, just like Vicekid explains.

I'm doing my best in reading the scenarios and NOT knowing who the member is, I've read most of them and I must say there are some pretty good ones. I so far placed the best 8 scenarios onto a word document and have saved the best 8. I will tell you out of those 8 scenes, they are pretty hard to judge...I'm just curious to whom the winner will be because I don't know yet who's the authors of those scenes...my luck it will be all Casper...LOL.

:w00t: that's killing.

Excuse me Slim, But where did you come up with that idea???

While I do agree there is a dilemma here, the rules do state that if the winner can't make it to Florida, then an alternative one will be selected. I would guess, (even thought my last one was wrong) that # 2 goes to 1 and # 3 goes to 2 and another one is chosen for 3rd.

Have Fun reading David.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Vicekid, you wouldn't give your eyeteeth, that was silly of me obviously. I know that if I'd been eligible to compete I would have been bugging David to pick one of my scenarios, and you've been very circumspect in comparison, in not lobbying unduly for your product.