• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Bad pairing for last episode

tyler25il

Reaction score
Very disappointed about the last pairing for the "Old" Broke Straight Boys Not too of the better models and a routine oral scene to boot. Anybody know what's up since all it says for updates is "check back soon?" No models, no dates, no nothing..I've heard a rumor that there may not be any new episodes until Feb. 1..sure hope that isnt true!:thumbdown:

As I remember well, Mark already told change would come to Broke Straight Boys early January. Being now.

Looking at the teaser... things do look promising! Are you not curious?

Would You Pay For The Interuptus?

With all the talk about new scenes or episodes, how long do you think we will have to wait? Will the new Broke Straight Boys be like Straight Boys Jackoff and be months in the future and still no end in sight for this feature. Will Mark rebate back the time in credit for no scenes? My monthly fee is to pay for Broke Straight Boys and the other sites are bonus sites....so....if I don't get the primary site I'm paying for what do I get?

I, for another, would like some clarification from Mark as to a time line of events for the release of the "new" Broke Straight Boys...not just "coming soon".

What do you think, Mark? :confused1:

With all the talk about new scenes or episodes, how long do you think we will have to wait? Will the new Broke Straight Boys be like Straight Boys Jackoff and be months in the future and still no end in sight for this feature. Will Mark rebate back the time in credit for no scenes? My monthly fee is to pay for Broke Straight Boys and the other sites are bonus sites....so....if I don't get the primary site I'm paying for what do I get?

I, for another, would like some clarification from Mark as to a time line of events for the release of the "new" Broke Straight Boys...not just "coming soon".

What do you think, Mark? :confused1:

I agree wholeheartedly! I've been a member since 2008 and am just about done with Broke Straight Boys Lately the scenes have been less than great, (except the oral scene with Aiden and Tyler) and empty promises of great things to come. Where are they??? When will they begin?? Should I cancel my membership and maybe come back later when things are figured out???

I think people should pull their heads in & wait for a statement from Mark.
Why not read all the posts instead of being selective, because if you did you would get to see all the comments Mark has made about the new Broke Straight Boys
Both David & Mark have stated that February looks like being the change over, due to the scenes that are still left to be uploaded from the D&E studio.
Don't just assume - it makes an ass out of u and me.

I Can Read, I'm Not An Animal!!

I think people should pull their heads in & wait for a statement from Mark.
Why not read all the posts instead of being selective, because if you did you would get to see all the comments Mark has made about the new Broke Straight Boys
Both David & Mark have stated that February looks like being the change over, due to the scenes that are still left to be uploaded from the D&E studio.
Don't just assume - it makes an ass out of u and me.

Well Ray, I can read....what I haven't read was a definitive date that the new Broke Straight Boys will be debuting. February..ish really doesn't cut it in my book. When a new play, symphony, movie or whatever is coming out, the promoters don't put an ish date on the release. They are specific on the date. Personally, I don't think that is too much to ask of a professionally run company. Especially one that charges a membership fee for viewing the content.

I don't want this to be a pissing contest about semantics or be told like in so many instances in the past to be patient, I just wanted a definitive answer. This is just my opinion on this matter and part of my OCD. :iwantitnow:

With all this talk about when David's videos end and the new ones begin, perhaps I can help pin-point an approximate date.

I visited the studio the first week of February 2010. During the visit David said Mike Robbins would be visiting next week. So with that in mind lets use some good old fashion logic.

1. David shoots between 3-5 scenes per week. Something David has previously shared with us.

2. David stops shooting mid April 2010.

3. From my visit to his last shots is 8-9 weeks of shooting. At 3 per week that would be 24-27 scenes. At the high end that would be 40-45.

4. We see 3 new scenes per week.

5. On the low side that would be an 8-9 week supply.

6. On the High side that would be a 13-15 week supply.

7. On December 13 the Mike Robbins last video he & David specifically mentioned me in regards to the Eclipse photos and DVD I left for them after my visit.

So using logic at the low end 8 weeks would end somewhere around Feb. 12, 2011, 10 weeks at Feb. 26, 12 weeks at March 12, and 14 weeks at March 26. Mark keeps mentioning April and it appears that there could be a supply of David's videos that goes through March.

Based on this I would believe we will see the last (Boo hiss) of David's work somewhere between March 12-26.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

With all this talk about when David's videos end and the new ones begin, perhaps I can help pin-point an approximate date.

I visited the studio the first week of February 2010. During the visit David said Mike Robbins would be visiting next week. So with that in mind lets use some good old fashion logic.

1. David shoots between 3-5 scenes per week. Something David has previously shared with us.

2. David stops shooting mid April 2010.

3. From my visit to his last shots is 8-9 weeks of shooting. At 3 per week that would be 24-27 scenes. At the high end that would be 40-45.

4. We see 3 new scenes per week.

5. On the low side that would be an 8-9 week supply.

6. On the High side that would be a 13-15 week supply.

7. On December 13 the Mike Robbins last video he & David specifically mentioned me in regards to the Eclipse photos and DVD I left for them after my visit.

So using logic at the low end 8 weeks would end somewhere around Feb. 12, 2011, 10 weeks at Feb. 26, 12 weeks at March 12, and 14 weeks at March 26. Mark keeps mentioning April and it appears that there could be a supply of David's videos that goes through March.

Based on this I would believe we will see the last (Boo hiss) of David's work somewhere between March 12-26.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid
Thanks for all of your calculations Vicekid, but it was unnecessary, as Mark already answered our question on the "Same-o, same-o... " thread, in Post #8 at 1:46 AM today, January 14. Mark said:

I can tell you that all new Broke Straight Boys coming in April 2011 and if possible we will have some previews of the new stuff hopefully in March. We are all meeting at the end of this month to brainstorm and organize everything. The new Broke Straight Boys is going to be brought to the next level. :)

Thanks MikeYank, missed that post too. Hope we will get to see some previews sooner, so the members can help with their comments before a new stock gets build.

Thanks for all of your calculations Vicekid, but it was unnecessary, as Mark already answered our question on the "Same-o, same-o... " thread, in Post #8 at 1:46 AM today, January 14. Mark said:

I can tell you that all new Broke Straight Boys coming in April 2011 and if possible we will have some previews of the new stuff hopefully in March. We are all meeting at the end of this month to brainstorm and organize everything. The new Broke Straight Boys is going to be brought to the next level. :)

Mike,

With all these different threads that discuss the end, it is easy to miss the facts. But as I noticed I was right on track. So what took me a while to to determined was done in an instant by Mark.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid