• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Baby bird video

scorpio

Reaction score
Hey guys,

A few weeks ago, i noticed a bird who made a nest in one of my plants. Well today, i saw that one of the eggs hatched... i just filmed it. Bad quality but you can have an idea :)

I know it's some random shit but i thought it was cute :)
http://www.10thirty.com/babybird/whole-movie.html

Last edited:
Hey guys,

A few weeks ago, i noticed a bird who made a nest in one of my plants. Well today, i saw that one of the eggs hatched... i just filmed it. Bad quality but you can have an idea :)

I know it's some random shit but i thought it was cute :)
http://www.10thirty.com/babybird/

Well, cute might be a stretch! LOL! That is nice that you get to watch them grow. What kind of bird is it?

Thanks for posting some random shit. I enjoyed it!

LOL yeah it's a weird kinda cute. It's actually a turtle dove. Just little stuff like this reminds me there's still some good :)

I think its lovely cute.... eggs hatch 2 days apart dont they ?

LOL yeah it's a weird kinda cute. It's actually a turtle dove. Just little stuff like this reminds me there's still some good :)

LOL! Weird cute works.

I agree with you. It's the little stuff like this that makes the world brighter.

Thanks for sharing.

You should film and post the little bird's growth, and share it here. I'm sure it will get just plain cute. It is a turtle dove after all. LOL!

Scorpio, that is so awesome. I love to see nature at work. Keep us up to speed on the little turtle dove.
Thanks, Gary

Scorpio that is too cute. Thank you for sharing that with us. Nature is simple, honest and miraculous. We need to step outside our daily issues and stop to smell the roses and listen to the birds chirp. It would do us so much good. Thanks again!

Thanks for sharing Scorpio.:thumbup:

There were actually 2 eggs, the other one popped but the baby died :( At least there was one left. One morning, i went outside and he had jumped off the nest. When i tried to pick him up off the floor, he just flew away. I got some videos i need to post that shows him bigger.

Yes you do have to post ....... move those buns boy.

Did it really have to come to my Hijacking yr thread ..... your words not mine ... to make you post bigger birdie pic's ..... or vid

YAY! I love videos like this.

You need to post more updated vids if you have them.