• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

*ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS * Please read !!!!

BiGurl0527

Reaction score
*ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS *
In honor of gay pride this weekend at San Diego, I have made up a game that will test member’s knowledge of the site and the boys. I have put together a group of guys that have appeared on Broke Straight Boys over the course of filming the site. Some have been on many times and others maybe have only appeared once.

I will be putting it up at noon tomorrow if all goes well; I need to resize a few to make them all fit. The contest will be running from noon central time to Sunday @ noon. ( Please note if there is a tie breaker we are going to email those at that time so please be checking your pms…. If you are going to be away when I put up the tie breakers please pm with your answers, thank you in advance)

I bet your thinking what is the prize going to be for slaving away at finding these boys? I am going to make it worth your wild. A signed t- shirt will be going to the winner as well as some free goodies from the event. So get ready and I hope everyone enjoys looking up old videos this weekend !

Broke Straight Boys game

Please do not post untill I am done up loading all photos. I have chosen 40 boys from the site. You all enjoy finding new gems as much as I did :)

Please roll over the pictures in order to see what number they are in the line up. When I am up loading them I am having issues with them being in the correct order.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 329
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 57
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 38
11-20 boys

Lots of cocks I know ;)

Attachments

• 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 27
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 52
21-30

arent they cute :p

Attachments

• 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 305
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 27
  • 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 51
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 26
31- 40

and the rest

Attachments

• 39.jpg
    39.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 38.jpg
    38.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 304
  • 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 304
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 40.jpg
    40.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 26
Yay now they are loaded but I do I have to go back and tell you which ones are in the wrong place. the first slide... the one at the end of the thread post is number 1. I guess I skipped number 6 so that is a free bee for everyone! Boy 29 is under Boy 30. 33 is the pink couch and arm band at the end. 37 is the last one on the line up and the rest should go in order.

Please dont stone me for the screw ups :) have fun and cant wait to see who wins !!!!

One last thing.... No edited list will be allowed! please dont cheat off of other people :)

Last edited:
Yay now they are loaded but I do I have to go back and tell you which ones are in the wrong place. the first slide... the one at the end of the thread post is number 1. I guess I skipped number 6 so that is a free bee for everyone! Boy 29 is under Boy 30. 33 is the pink couch and arm band at the end. 37 is the last one on the line up and the rest should go in order.

Please dont stone me for the screw ups :) have fun and cant wait to see who wins !!!!

One last thing.... No edited list will be allowed! please dont cheat off of other people :)

Scorpio originally set up the MORPHY contest the way you have done this one but he and I then agreed it was better for the contestants to PM him so there couldn't be any cannibalism. He changed the rules so the answers were sent to him privately. Would that suit you just as well?

Last edited:
BiG, HOW could you leave Tyler OUT!?

I guess his ever constant and most vocal fan is more vintage than ever, and he's an old man of 21 holding down a stressy job with D&E. Maybe his not being in your picture album is as it should be...

How the times they are a changin'. :lol::crying:

Hey I just spoke with Jenn, she is flying all day, so she said to PM her with your answers.....

So, are we supposed to post the list as we see it on here? Or, are we to message you with our list? If we post it here, then others won't have to go back and look them up.

Hey I just spoke with BiG, she is flying all day, so she said to PM her with your answers.....

There's your answer. We should PM BiG with the answers. That way people can't cheat off of other people's work.

Tampa, I feel that would be the best way to submit our answers is by a PM to BiGurl.

Good luck everyone. And have fun researching.

Gary

Bigurl!

This was great fun! Dont care about winning, just fun to do. Plus! I discovered someone i just loved who I had not seen before. Hope you had a great time! DAmn, I am envious! I live so removed from the rest of the US, it's difficult to ever imagine making an event.
J

Please pm me y'all :) I will be taking a nap but after who ever has submitted I will be checkin...j please delete ur post and send it in pm! I am on my moblie and not able to do it right now.

DID I MISS SOMETHING?! I have read through this several times.......and I still don't know what the contest IS!? Are we supposed to NAME the guys or tell you how big their dick is or WHAT?! Sheesh!

Jim, you suppose to list the name of the models. I have only recived one person's list so if you are a member and going to be doing it please add a post saying that you will be doing the game. I will be checking back in a little more now that we are here and laptop is up. thanks sorry for the confusion.

Living in the Sticks?

Bigurl!
Hope you had a great time! Damn, I am envious! I live so removed from the rest of the US, it's difficult to ever imagine making an event.
J

Gosh JLipps, I didn't think that central Texas was a foreign country. lol Are you sure you can't get some time off out of there once in while for good behavior? :wink: