• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Anyone else agree with me?

Oh sure, it's all fun and games until Stowe1 calls his mom a "hoover"...what, a vacuum, she had a Hoover...never mind.
Yes, the foundation of my humor is based on "Laugh In"...if you don't know the show, you have got to Google it, right Stowe1?!

Thanks stowe1, I am so glad to find someone here older than me!

And Beth, we didn't even have a Hoover when I was growing up, our family didn't need one, they had me!

Yes, Beth, what a great show. Laugh-In was one of the funniest shows ever. It's a shame nothing like that would work today. Did you happen to see the PBS special on Laugh-In this past summer?

And JLipps4U, I'm so glad my dotage years brings you happiness. I can't be the oldest person here? But if I am, that tells the rest of you what you have to look forward to - lol!!!

Thanks again for your great comedic repartee - this thread has made my day.

And I'm just recovering from the Colin & Seth episode. Great show.

Thanks stowe1, I am so glad to find someone here older than me!

And Beth, we didn't even have a Hoover when I was growing up, our family didn't need one, they had me!

I can see it now..."no really mom, just leave those boys behind the couch, I'll get them"...moan, groan, gasp..."takes a licking and keeps on ticking!" Oh wait, that's the watch company; Jesus JLipps4U, how many jobs have you had?!:001_tt2:

I wonder whether there's a record/College Dudes on the sounds that occur during sexual intercourse between men/women and/or men/men or women/women or between anyone else. Does anyone know?

Oh sure, it's all fun and games until Stowe1 calls his mom a "hoover"...what, a vacuum, she had a Hoover...never mind.
Yes, the foundation of my humor is based on "Laugh In"...if you don't know the show, you have got to Google it, right Stowe1?!

Oh yeah, Beth, Sock it to me! Or as Nixon said, "Sock it to ME?"

And yes Angelone, I have heard of just such a College Dudes, but as Beth suggests, you may have to google it.