• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Another NFL Player Arrested

keylow365

Reaction score
Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was charged with first-degree murder and five other gun-related charges on Wednesday, as the prosecutor in court said Hernandez orchestrated Odin Lloyd's "execution."
Hernandez had been questioned in the killing of Lloyd, an associate of Hernandez who was found dead near Hernandez's house. Much of the case was laid out in court as the prosecutor asked the judge that Hernandez be held without bail – a request that was granted.
Some of the details are quite brutal:

Hernandez was transported by police to his arraignment at Attleboro District Court and arrived at the courthouse just before 2 p.m. Eastern. He was mostly expressionless as he heard the charges read in the courtroom, and didn't change expression as he heard the prosecutor outline the case against him. That included the prosecutor saying there was surveillance video of Hernandez with a gun the night Lloyd was shot. The prosecutor asked that Hernandez be held without bail, and despite Hernandez's lawyer Michael Fee's argument that Hernandez is not a risk to flee, the judge ordered Hernandez be held without bail.
Multiple reports said Lloyd's family was in the courtroom for Hernandez's arraignment.
Lloyd's body was found on June 17 near Hernandez's house. Police have investigated in and around Hernandez's house since then.
The prosecutor offered many details of the case against Hernandez. Hernandez was seen with Lloyd at 2:30 a.m. the morning he was found dead, according to the Boston Globe's Wesley Lowery, one of the reporters in the courtroom. Hernandez's phone included texts to Lloyd and two friends the night of the murder. According to Lowery, the prosecutor said police have Hernandez on tape with a firearm saying "you can't trust anyone anymore" before picking up Lloyd.

The prosecutor said in court that Hernandez is shown on video walking through his house with a gun in his hand, then Hernandez walks to the basement and the surveillance video turns off. There were six-to-eight hours of video missing after that.

On Wednesday morning before 9 a.m., police showed up at Hernandez's house and put him in handcuffs after he answered the door, then walked him to a police car and took him into custody.
Less than two hours after Hernandez was arrested, the Patriots released him.

dumbass killed his friend because he talked to people he didn't like, I guess in prison they will find out hot tight his end is. Since the Superbowl there have been 27 arrest of NFL . I guess money can't fix stupid

What a waste of a life, being a handsome young millionaire with an incredible future, and now if found guilty he will probably rot in prison for most of, if not all of his life.

Attachments

• images1.jpg
    images1.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 70
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 58
There is something about this whole thing that is not being said. I have thought this since this story first came out. The motive was that Lloyd was talking to someone.... Who was he talking to? And what was he telling them that Hernandez didn't want anyone to know? Kinda makes you go hmmmmmm!

There is something about this whole thing that is not being said. I have thought this since this story first came out. The motive was that Lloyd was talking to someone.... Who was he talking to? And what was he telling them that Hernandez didn't want anyone to know? Kinda makes you go hmmmmmm!

If you are thinking logically but street thugs don't need a reason to feel disrespected. You can take a thug out the hood but not the hood out a thug. I thought the Patriots would have changed him from his days in Florida but apparently not. Waste of talent

What a waste of a life, being a handsome young millionaire with an incredible future, and now if found guilty he will probably rot in prison for most of, if not all of his life.

If he is found guily then so he should. Just because you have millions doesn't mean you can be free to do anything you like.

If he is found guily then so he should. Just because you have millions doesn't mean you can be free to do anything you like.
Of course you are 100% correct Jon. My point was that a kid like him had it all, looks, money and fame. He beat the odds. He was set for life to live a life of luxury, but he did an incredibly stupid thing and now his life is ruined and he will sit in a jail cell forever. How sad.

Of course you are 100% correct Jon. My point was that a kid like him had it all, looks, money and fame. He beat the odds. He was set for life to live a life of luxury, but he did an incredibly stupid thing and now his life is ruined and he will sit in a jail cell forever. How sad.

Sad but that can be said for a lot of people have gone down that road. One has to think about the people who can only dream about the kind of money and lavish lifestyles that these sports stars have. I have no sympathy at all if he is proven guilty. You reap what you sow.

Sad but that can be said for a lot of people have gone down that road. One has to think about the people who can only dream about the kind of money and lavish lifestyles that these sports stars have. I have no sympathy at all if he is proven guilty. You reap what you sow.

I agree.