• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Alter Boyz

I really want to see this musical, i have a friend that has seen it and he says that it is really funny

I know Lazer, I know, I was asked what I knew about the original thread, probably because I'm Catholic, (and was studying to be a priest), but by the time I found the thread, well. you see where it went! Oh well, guess I'll have to be more on the ball next time. Sigh!:bored:

With Love, I am,

MarkyMark, it is never too late to shift the thread back on topic. I know of your background in music, theater, and the church. So, I thought you could really shed some light on this new Musical for me...

Bless your heart...:thumbup:

I really want to see this musical, i have a friend that has seen it and he says that it is really funny

The same here.:thumbup1:

Sorry, I guess I'm too late for the party with this one. But, I've seen the show twice. It's hilarious, a parody of a Christian rock group's first New York concert. Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and Abraham (he's a good boy, anyway) rock their way through song after song as a Sony Sin-a-mometer measures the declining number of lost souls in the audience. Secrets are revealed (one is in love with the other, one has secretly signed a solo contract, etc) until finally the Sin-a-mometer reveals there only 5 lost souls left and it is - guess who? It's in it's 3rd year and the songs are dead on parody "Jesus called me on my cell phone today," "Stick it to me, Jesus," (Sung by guess who?), and the best title in the show "Girl, you make me wanna wait." We've had dozens of friends go to see it and not one audience has failed to give it a standing ovation. Sorry, but I love the theatre - all the theatre - and this one is as funny as "Noises Off," "And the Little Dog Laughed," and "The Ritz." end of review.

Wow, thanks for the review Rifle. Now I want to see it any more. :001_smile:

As the Bride walks down the aisle
towards the alter
with the choir singing a hymn
she sees the man she is about to marry
& thinks to herself
"Aisle alter hymn"

As the Bride walks down the aisle
towards the alter
with the choir singing a hymn
she sees the man she is about to marry
& thinks to herself
"Aisle alter hymn"

I just got the catalog listing the light opera choices for Sacramento's Summer Stock, The Music Circus.
Can you guess what new musical is coming to town this summer? Yep, uh huh, Alter Boyz. Man, am I excited now!

Last edited: