• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Alter Boyz

Jayman01

BSB Executive Senior Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard about this new musical called Alter Boyz on Broadway.

I just know there is some kind of gay conotation in it somewhere. It looks like the gesture for fist fuckers of America sign these guys are doing...

prod_03_jpg.jpg

MatkyMark you have to know something about this don't you...??? :drool:

I just know there is some kind of gay conotation in it somewhere.

prod_03_jpg.jpg

Google it.

I just know there is some kind of gay conotation in it somewhere.

prod_03_jpg.jpg

Not very nice altar boys. Aren't they doing some kind of an Italian gesture? :biggrin:

Not very nice altar boys. Aren't they doing some kind of an Italian gesture? :biggrin:

You responded before I finished. LOL I see we are both on the same page there. With all of MarkyMark's experience in the Catholic church I figured maybe this was a musical he would write... Anyway I think I might like his version better. Especially, if Prince Tyler has a feature role. :001_rolleyes:

You responded before I finished. LOL I see we are both on the same page there. With all of MarkyMark's experience in the Catholic church I figured maybe this was a musical he would write... Anyway I think I might like his version better. Especially, if Prince Tyler has a feature role. :001_rolleyes:

LOL!! I'd love to see what Marky could cum up with! Especially with Prince Tyler in a featured role! :w00t:

I just know there is some kind of gay conotation in it somewhere. It looks like the gesture for fist fuckers of America sign these guys are doing...

prod_03_jpg.jpg

Um, you know what I said about me not correcting people posting messages? Well here is the exception that proves the rule: I think you mean Altar Boys, not Alter. There are a number of boys that I would like to alter, but very few that I would bring to the altar.

Um, you know what I said about me not correcting people posting messages? Well here is the exception that proves the rule: I think you mean Altar Boys, not Alter. There are a number of boys that I would like to alter, but very few that I would bring to the altar.

LOL:thumbup:

i actually saw the musical when i was in high school and we went to NYC for our Drama Trip, it was awesome, and there is a joke in the show that one of the boys is gay, and he sings this song called "Im a Catholic" its pretty funny. The show overall is pretty good im sure u could youtube something, the opening song called "We are the Altar Boys" is pretty cool. I liked it so much i bought the College Dudes, and a sweatshirt for it. Good show.

i actually saw the musical when i was in high school and we went to NYC for our Drama Trip, it was awesome, and there is a joke in the show that one of the boys is gay, and he sings this song called "Im a Catholic" its pretty funny. The show overall is pretty good im sure u could youtube something, the opening song called "We are the Altar Boys" is pretty cool. I liked it so much i bought the College Dudes, and a sweatshirt for it. Good show.

Wow, thanks. I just heard about it but they appear to be sold out. I want to see it sometime ...:thumbup:

Don't get smart with me. I will give you the same thing I am going to give Paris! You had best keep a civil tongue inside your head! :001_tt2:

spanking.jpg

LOL!!, Mitch!!

I have been a very naughty boy! Catch me, if you can! :smackass:

I guess I am the only gay man on Earth who hates muscials? :001_rolleyes:

I understand... I think of it quite diffrently. The ability to sing is a gift from God. So, I like to hear what he has to say through them. Most people don't understand the power of healing in a single musical note... :thumbup:

LOL!!, Mitch!!

I have been a very naughty boy! Catch me, if you can! :smackass:

I would normally say whip me, beat me, make me write bad checks as a joke. However; the whole spanking fetish is a pure turn off for me actually... I love ya, but I may need to opt for putting a book in my pants. :blushing: :001_tt2:

I would normally say whip me, beat me, make me write bad checks as a joke. However; the whole spanking fetish is a pure turn off for me actually... I love ya, but I may need to opt for putting a book in my pants. :blushing: :001_tt2:

LOL!! I'm a book in the pants kind of guy, too!! Ssshhhh, don't tell Mitch!:wink:

I like how every thing thread that gets started with a specific topic just turns into some kind of cunt fest and after a page or so is nothing about the original topic, just something ive been noticing, not necceserily a bad thing, but it happens all the time on here.

I like how every thing thread that gets started with a specific topic just turns into some kind of cunt fest and after a page or so is nothing about the original topic, just something ive been noticing, not necceserily a bad thing, but it happens all the time on here.

I know Lazer, I know, I was asked what I knew about the original thread, probably because I'm Catholic, (and was studying to be a priest), but by the time I found the thread, well. you see where it went! Oh well, guess I'll have to be more on the ball next time. Sigh!:bored:

With Love, I am,