• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Aiden Torin and Steve

Here's a very non-random specific one: I love you too. Embarrassed now that it's morning? :lol:

What's the internet equivalent of drunk dialing? LOL

Whatever it's called, I hope Jon does it more often. He's so affectionate and sweet. haha

Let's see... To get the thread back on track I wanted to point out how cool it was of David to prod Torin to at least look over at Steve and Aiden while those two were going at it. That was so cool! And funny. Torin played the reluctant straight guy so well. The fact that David had Torin turn his head and look over (on camera) at Steve's dick, pushed the scene over the 4 star threshold for me.

I think this scene deserved a 4+ star rating. It may still reach it yet.

I love the way Steve shows so much interest in Torin's dick and body. He tries to hide with subtle sideways glances through nearly closed eyelids. Who could blame even a mostly straight guy for wanting to get several good looks at a naked and aroused Torin? :drool:

Way to go David!!! :thumbup:

Let's see... To get the thread back on track I wanted to point out how cool it was of David to prod Torin to at least look over at Steve and Aiden while those two were going at it. That was so cool! And funny. Torin played the reluctant straight guy so well. The fact that David had Torin turn his head and look over (on camera) at Steve's dick, pushed the scene over the 4 star threshold for me.

I think this scene deserved a 4+ star rating. It may still reach it yet.

I love the way Steve shows so much interest in Torin's dick and body. He tries to hide with subtle sideways glances through nearly closed eyelids. Who could blame even a mostly straight guy for wanting to get several good looks at a naked and aroused Torin? :drool:

Way to go David!!! :thumbup:

Good points Tampa. Here is the cool thing. Now, if Steve is visiting and Torin wants to run around naked Steve shouldn't need to cover his eyes. He has now seen it all before.:thumbup1:

Good points Tampa. Here is the cool thing. Now, if Steve is visiting and Torin wants to run around naked Steve shouldn't need to cover his eyes. He has now seen it all before.:thumbup1:

Great minds think alike! haha Yeah. There's no need for Steve to have pull the covers over his face while Torin trots to the kitchen or does whatever. They've broken the ice there. They could shower with the bathroom door open at this point if they wanted to. :drool: Or maybe even shower together! :w00t:

I agree Mike, but even in pro wrestling there is often a bad guy to hate and a good guy to root for. I thought over all it was a good shoot. Torin playing hardball for the money was pretty interesting.

I still think it would been fun to hear David say to Torin. "1,000.00 for a BJ. You must be joking. Either you came here to work or you came here to rip me off. I have guys calling every week begging to come do shoots with Broke Straight Boys Either you do the scene for the same $700.00 or you can sit there and watch and jack off. I don't care. A thousand dollars for a BJ scene you must be out of your mind..., in fact you know what if you want to do the BJ scene here I am only going to pay you $500.00 now take it or leave it." :sneaky2: I am sure he still would have done it...

Haha.. I somehow missed some of these earlier posts regarding Torin. Obviously he was overpaid for what he ended up doing in the vid. I think Steve was kind of panicking at Torin's intransigence and hardball negotiating. Afraid maybe that David would cancel the scene and send them both packing... with no money.

I did think that maybe an opportunity was missed when David asked them to stand and let Aiden suck their dicks together. By letting Torin know in advance that David wanted him to touch dicks with Steve, he had the chance to protest. Did I see a flash of disappointment flash across Steve's face when Torin said no? :glare:

In hindsight we might have gotten that out of him if he had just been told to stand up beside Steve and get sucked off. Then David could have asked them to lean closer into each other. (So he could get then in the same camera frame. LOL) I love to see straight guys leaning into each shoulder to shoulder with their arms and hips rubbing together! :blushing: Then David could have told Aiden to see if he could take both dicks at once. Aiden wouldn't have hesitated! LOL He would have just grabbed both dicks and pulled them together until they were touching. And before Torin would have had the chance to say "WTF!", it would have been a done deal.

Maybe that still wouldn't have worked. But I agree with David that it would have been hot to see kicking and screaming straight boy Torin rub dicks with another guy. Even so, none of that or Torin's oversized paycheck ruined the scene for me. I still thought it was very hot. And all the different subplots and nuances of this scene have given us plenty to talk about. haha

I'm so hoping that Torin will have to touch Steve in some way in the next scene. Or even vice versa. But I doubt it will happen. It's a fun fantasy though.

Yes! Bring back Steve. And even Torin too. haha

Just with more reasonable money and expectations for Torin.

lpdude, Torin is short. When Dave complimented him on his hung-quotient, he answered that "...it only looks big on me..." i.e. on a taller dude it would look average in proportion.

Who else likes shorties? I love to be able easily to pick a hottie up and carry him to bed in my arms. :blush:

Well, the ass fucked an ass. I'm shocked Steve wants to come back, I just can't imagine he'd want tod o it with Torin or even see the boy again...

Really don't care for Torin at all. Didn't even watch all of the first shot of the 3. Just not my cup of tea. Sorry. Glad a lot of you did enjoy it, however.