• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Aiden, Torin, And Steve II

I thought I would give this thread a bump since Torin's name has come up again recently. I thought there was some good stuff in here.

I can't make up my mind how I feel about these guys.
Just going on the pics of them they don't do much for me so I haven't bothered viewing their episodes.

This thread was akin to the recent "rape" thread but it kept us all on our toes. interestingly enough if you read back there are some bitter words back in 2009, but we're all still friends now. Says it all doesn't it. xx

This thread was akin to the recent "rape" thread but it kept us all on our toes. interestingly enough if you read back there are some bitter words back in 2009, but we're all still friends now. Says it all doesn't it. xx
Great minds think alike, Jon. :001_unsure: I actually thought about this thread too, as I was reading and posting in the most recent one regarding similar issues, except in this scene the one doing the fucking was supposed to be a straight guy aggressively fucking a gay boy, and the most recent scene represented a gay boy, roughly fucking a straight boy. But both episodes involved aggressive rough sex, and a spirited conversation followed.

Thank you for finding this memory from the Broke Straight Boys Forum archives. As the great Sir Winston Churchill said, “Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.”