• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Access to new CD bonus sites?

covnorse

Reaction score
Hey -- thanks for adding the new bonus sites to College Dudes I can see them on top of the homepage now (Ass Lick Boys, Boy Gusher, College Dudes, HSBoys) but they don't recognize my login/password. Are they available yet, is this a technical issue, is it user error?
Anyone else over there have any trouble or explore the new bonus sites yet?
Thanks for any help/info!

It's not accepting my password either?? Don't worry Cov someone will get back to us...

HI Guys,

So its active and working for some users, but I am working on getting those integrations in place so it works for everyone shortly.

If you don't mind PM me your username you are trying to use and I will test myself.

Thanks,
Chuck

I am having the same problem using "bithebi". Thanks Chuck.

Hello Everyone,

We got all the bugs worked out where you can now login between all the listed College Dudes Bonus sites... This includes:
HSBoys
BrokeCollegeBoys
Boy Gusher
AssLickBoys

If you are still having any trouble please send a support ticket, this is just the fastest way to get a response, but I will continue to check my PM messages. We are working on getting the no longer option setup, meaning you will be able to click the link and be instantly logged in between the websites, currently you have to enter your username and password for each, but they are working now :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend,
Chuck