• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

A new music thread - Songs with harmonica

joninliverton

BSB Addict
Reaction score
About time we had another music thread on this damn forum. So I was listening to some Beatles, stones and other stuff today and they all had harmonica on them. So here is my first post - It's a song you guys probably don't recognise because its from a British band called Bad Company.

Do right by your woman - if you're straight, bi or curious lol or just have girly friends

I couldnt find a live version of this so you have to go to 3:27 of this compilation to here this. Saying that, the other tracks aint bad either ha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSfBQfwv3PA

Bad Company was a very famous band in America during the era when classic rock was simply rock, and if you're looking for a harmonica song, this one comes directly to mind. :smile:

Although I love that Bad Co. song I was surprised you didn't start this with a Neil Young song? You surprise me sometimes Jon :)

This one goes WAAAAY back and was on the first album I ever owned, although my mother bought it for me in the record store on Avenue M in Brooklyn where I grew up. You asked for a favorite harmonica song, so here it is................................................ ..

Dang, you mention "Music" in a thread and you know I'm going to chime in.

Check this one out.................Excellent!

There is something wrong with the inserting video clip, so I'm just gonna have to leave the link below. Bob Dylan's Tangled up in Blue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwSZvHqf9qM
I consider Dylan one of the great musical genius of my lifetime and Tangled Up in Blue has a line about his living in my neighborhood of Brooklyn Heights back in the 60's.

"I lived with them on Montague Street
In a basement down the stairs
There was music in the café at night
And revolution in the air"

And the you tube link works okay on my computer.

I consider Dylan one of the great musical genius of my lifetime and Tangled Up in Blue has a line about his living in my neighborhood of Brooklyn Heights back in the 60's.

"I lived with them on Montague Street
In a basement down the stairs
There was music in the café at night
And revolution in the air"

And the you tube link works okay on my computer.

Thanks Mike. Yes he is a wonderful writer.

And, for a little "Soul" vibe..
Sting (with Stevie Wonder on Harmonica)