• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

2012 Denver Pride videos posted

It was a lot of fun!

Thanks so much Lovelumps for the interview! Thanks for getting these up so quickly Scorpio! HUGS!

O M G!!! Sha, why didn't you have me spit out my gum?!?!?!?!?! Haha!

Love you all!!!

Laura

Love you all!!!

Laura

....'cause he knows you always look better with something in your mouth! :scared: Yes, just joking, but I would like to see more of that tattoo...you are gorgeous! Thank you for allowing them to film you.

I've just watched all the videos and they're fabulous. Lovelumps you are a treasure hunney, pity I'm gay lol. Kudos to all the guys and Sha of course, it must have been hard working all those hours in the heat LOL. Bigger kudos to Denver and Jason for going on that shit kicking ride - I'm afraid I would have been with Kody on that one lol. Isn't it a great pity that Chad no longer models - he is absolutely gorgeous. Excellent picture quality too - What camera do you use ?

:)

Love you all!!!

Laura

Thank you for the interview lovelumps! Everyone on here loves you, and now they have gotten to get to know you a little better. Oh and thanx for the cup cakes they were amazing.

I've always been intrigued on how relaxed and cool most Americans are in front of the lens. Most Brits would be very shy and coy of having a camera suddenly shoved in front of them, but you guys and gals are so natural at it.

yep

I've always been intrigued on how relaxed and cool most Americans are in front of the lens. Most Brits would be very shy and coy of having a camera suddenly shoved in front of them, but you guys and gals are so natural at it.

Well for us guys, its just relaxing to be in front of the camera with are cloths on lol. Plus sha has the camera on us, the whole time were with him hahaha