• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Introduce Yourself.......

Hey guys Im Jay, 58, and have lived in the Bay Area for 35 years. Originally from Canada I now have settled very happily in Guadalajara, Mexico. Im previously married, have a wonderful teenage son and came out only a few years ago for a variety of reasons. A former hotel manager and now finding myself permanently disabled due to chronic health issues and Bipolar II disorder very well managed. I love this website primarily for the willingness of the owners to allow members to develop a sense of community, something just now catching on with other sites. Ive suffered a lot of personal loss the last few years and am looking forward to a brighter future with self confidence and enhanced self esteem. And of course someone to share it with. Although it states Ive been a member since March 2020, I've been a subscriber for many years and although I sometimes leave the site, I always come back to the Broke Straight Boys family. Thanks everybody!

Welcome MG to the forum...

Howdy Peeps,

I don't know what all to say. I 53, been in a monogamous relationship for 21 years and am a very curious person. I realize that for the men on this site, it is a job that pays well. I have to give all of you props for your willingness to look past whatever stigma has been attached to gay sex over the years and hope that even though it isn't your preferred gender, you can see that there are similar feelings involved. I have been married to a woman for 8 years and if she hadn't turned into a person I would refuse to hang around with let alone sleep with, I would still have been with her. I have never been interested in the gender of the person but the heart of the person. Some would say that is bisexual, some would say it is a closet gay. I prefer not to label it because quite frankly who is in my bed at night isn't a reflection of who I am as a person. The same issues that happen in a heterosexual relationship happen in a homosexual one. If you don't believe me, just ask. The upside is of course, neither of us can get pregnant. It's fun to try LOL.

Howdy Peeps,

I don't know what all to say. I 53, been in a monogamous relationship for 21 years and am a very curious person. I realize that for the men on this site, it is a job that pays well. I have to give all of you props for your willingness to look past whatever stigma has been attached to gay sex over the years and hope that even though it isn't your preferred gender, you can see that there are similar feelings involved. I have been married to a woman for 8 years and if she hadn't turned into a person I would refuse to hang around with let alone sleep with, I would still have been with her. I have never been interested in the gender of the person but the heart of the person. Some would say that is bisexual, some would say it is a closet gay. I prefer not to label it because quite frankly who is in my bed at night isn't a reflection of who I am as a person. The same issues that happen in a heterosexual relationship happen in a homosexual one. If you don't believe me, just ask. The upside is of course, neither of us can get pregnant. It's fun to try LOL.
:welcome: to the forum WolfeDaniels. So nice to have you here. :thumbup:

Howdy Peeps,

welcome to the forum.

Hi I'm Steve. I'm new to the forum. It's nice to be here finally! Does anyone know where I can buy Swiss Navy Lube? Asking for a friend!

Welcome to the Broke Straight Boys message board it is great to have you here. Swiss Navy lube hum where do you live?

Hey I found it. I should have known it would be everywhere. I found it on Amazon but bought it from AdamMale because I wanted to be sure it would be packaged privately plus I added another item...lol. Thanks though! I am excited to be here! It's weird not having to "like" things!

Hey I found it. I should have known it would be everywhere. I found it on Amazon but bought it from AdamMale because I wanted to be sure it would be packaged privately plus I added another item...lol. Thanks though! I am excited to be here! It's weird not having to "like" things!

Awesome glad you found some.

For the newer members of the forum, I’d love to learn more about you. Looking forward to getting to know the folks we chat with here in forum land. :welcome:

Hi I am Rick. I first subscribed to Broke Straight Boys way back before it was under BluMedia studios, under many different usernames due to how you had to rejoin this site. What kept me coming back is the idea of straight guys doing gay stuff on film. Yum, that hits me right where I live. I am not out so to speak. By this I mean that I do not live an outward gay life. I have found it necessary to keep what I do in bed in my bedroom. In the 70's I lived in an upscale side of Boy's Town known as West Hollywood, this allowed me to play with all those guys during my off time while staying deep in my closet as far as my work life was unaware. When I made a mistake and mixed my private life with my work life I ended up in The US Navy at the old age of 29 in 1982. Yes I am now 67, but I digress.
Having been 5 to 10 years older than most of the young men I served with I was like the fox in the proverbial chicken coup. I found that most straight guys brag about being sexual studs when in reality they are cherry boys and horny too. What a delicious opportunity the Navy was for me. I had all these legal age boys who were disease free and very ready for suggestion. I was never horny. I also discovered that plenty were on the DL. In one interview (which is my favorite) I heard one of the Broke Straight Boys actor's admit that he thought of sex as being fuzzy as to what you like. I had guys in the Navy that were bottom queens at sea and married men ashore. One young man became my favorite F-buddy for 18 years after the Navy and he had 6 children by as many wives. I met my life mate while in the Navy.
After my lover passed away from cancer I moved to Mexico to have more adventure in my life. Boy did I get it. Two weeks after living there I ended up in prison. There are many horrible things about being locked up abroad but the other stuff is what I will write here. Once again I found myself the fox in a chicken coup. Prisons everywhere are populated with young horny men. They act outwardly like they are so macho but behind closed doors I found that for 5 to 20 dollars I could sample all the butts that I wanted. My Navy pension made me the rich guy in the prison. I could say almost under my breath that I liked a guy who was muscular and before long he would be negotiating with me a price. You see in Mexican prison if an inmate does not have support he could not get tooth paste or toilet paper. Basic needs were not provided by the state. My god I got into some of the hottest men simply because they had no money.
One day I found proof of my innocence and was freed with no record. I went on to become a federal agent.The FBI never found anything in my record and I explained my gap in work time as having done missionary work. At 62 I retired and moved to Florida. The fantasy of Broke Straight Boys is exciting to me. Most of my life I enjoyed sex with straight men. I say that having gay sex does not make a man gay it makes him human with a wild side.
Hey Entonces!

Since we have so many places in the U.S. in common, I decided to look you up in earlier posts to find a good thread to post this on. I do recall reading your above post at the time. But my! What an adventure. haha

For some commonalities... My brother and I were born in Los Angeles County in a suburb of Los Angeles proper. I lived south of Detroit for many years. My dad who was divorced, lived in Detroit with his new family for a while. I visited him there. I was in the hospital in Ann Arbor for nearly a whole summer one time in my youth. I moved to Florida 42 years ago and most of that time has been in Tampa or in various suburbs of it in the Tampa Bay area. The only city you mention that I don't have in common with you is San Diego. haha

The only city you mention that I don't have in common with you is San Diego. haha

However I do Of course how many Forumites have live in Haifa?