• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

2012 New York Pride Videos

Definetly has potential!

I'm having a good laugh at myself...I noticed the yukky looking food, but I didn't notice the hot guy behind Seth! I'm not sure what that says about me. LOL

I noticed the hot guy and the gross food. Does that mean I get extra points?:001_tongue:

I sat sipping $60/glass Scotch while pretending to be foreign dignitary in the Waldorf Astoria Lounge.

$60 for one glass? No wonder that you are broke Jason!

ptg00161192.jpg

I noticed the hot guy and the gross food. Does that mean I get extra points?:001_tongue:
Even better you get to see him suck and bottom Ms.K
asset.php
If only we could get Clay to mail Seth... and invite this hot boy. He obviously enjoyed being filmed...

Till now only Jon seemed to appreciate that Greek food. The eye wants something too... Why not a tasty paella?

images

Last edited:
asset.php
If only we could get Clay to mail Seth... and invite this hot boy. He loved being filmed.

Till now only Jon seemed to appreciate that Greek food. The eye wants something too... Why not a tasty paella?

images

Gee, thanks a lot Robert! Now, Im horny and hungry!

asset.php
If only we could get Clay to mail Seth... and invite this hot boy. He loved being filmed.

images

Yummy, I love paella. It would also go great with my sangria or margarita.:biggrin:

Yummy, I love paella. It would also go great with my sangria or margarita.:biggrin:

You tell me... I used your Paella photo from the New Years Resolution thread.

Gee, thanks a lot Robert! Now, Im horny and hungry!

So WebMonkey would had to do most of the cooking... Would you consider yourself to be a top, bottom or versatile? And how about WebMonkey?

So WebMonkey would had to do most of the cooking... Would you consider yourself to be a top, bottom or versatile? And how about WebMonkey?

Oh, no! I'd do most of the cooking! I actually make a pretty mean paella myself! I happen to be very fond of Puerto Rican food, so WebMonkey, if youre ever in LA, and want some Pernil and Arroz con Gandules and Tostones, let me know... ;)

I don't like limiting myself, or anyone else for that matter, with labels - I just go with the flow, but, I'm completely versatile - I can do either just as well as the other! ;)

Holy cow, what's that? Are you sure you're talking about food here, it sounds more like glands and testosterone?

Testosteronos I read it too. It's the yellow cookies... Crispy fried plantains. A plantain is a very firm banana. Serve as side dish with your meal or as appetizers.

images

Holy cow, what's that? Are you sure you're talking about food here, it sounds more like glands and testosterone?

Pernil is pork-shoulder that you marinate in kosher or sea salt, fresh oregano, garlic, olive oil and a little bit of white wine vinegar for up to 24 hrs, then bake for 8 hours, until the salt forms a crust. Arroz con Gandales literally translates to rice with pigeon peas, to which you add sofrito (chopped and blended onions, garlic, tomatoes, red or green peppers, salt, pepper and olive olive) and diced, fried ham, green olives, sometimes capers, with Saffron and other spices. Tostones are plantains, which have been sliced, salted and fried in olive oil, before the plantain ripens fully, otherwise, you just slice and fry it and its called Platano Maduro, which is basically a sweet fried banana. (Plantains are starchier than bananas so they dont get as mushy.) Both are delicious!

Pernil is pork-shoulder that you marinate in kosher or sea salt, fresh oregano, garlic, olive oil and a little bit of white wine vinegar for up to 24 hrs, then bake for 8 hours, until the salt forms a crust. Arroz con Gandales literally translates to rice with pigeon peas, to which you add sofrito (chopped and blended onions, garlic, tomatoes, red or green peppers, salt, pepper and olive olive) and diced, fried ham, green olives, sometimes capers, with Saffron and other spices. Tostones are plantains, which have been sliced, salted and fried in olive oil, before the plantain ripens fully, otherwise, you just slice and fry it and its called Platano Maduro, which is basically a sweet fried banana. (Plantains are starchier than bananas so they dont get as mushy.) Both are delicious!

Yum! You've made my lunch mug of soup seem very boring.

Testosteronos I read it too. It's the yellow cookies... Crispy fried plantains. A plantain is a very firm banana. Serve as side dish with your meal or as appetizers.

images

Hey, Robert, I just had a thought isn't WebMonkey really into plaintains....maybe rbar is on the right track?