• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Introduce Yourself.......

Thank you for your lovely response! I am a keen sports fan and play football once a week and go running when i can! I was county level cross country back in the day but I struggle to sometimes find motivation! Yes would love to speak more too!
I post daily on the sports thread hot guys you might like to look at them. As to working out. prior to my illness I worked out daily mainly anaerobic . It played a big part in my surviving cancer. So I am glad you do. I did loads of running so we share that in common.Yes I can relate to the motivation issue, Back then we had walkmans & I used all the time.

I’ve never done one of these introductions but the forum has really helped me in the last few weeks. My name is Gage Owens and I’m 31 years old. I live in Buckinghamshire and am currently back at my dads due to my break up. I’m waiting until the sale of our house goes through to plan my next move, but given the state of the country I could with my dad for a little while! I had worked in the travel industry before I moved to selling insurance. Until this year I had finally come out to my friends and my brother but told my parents only last week. I had been in a 10 year relationship with a girl with whom we share a daughter. I have recently met a new partner who is amazing and we have had an amazing few months. I have always fooled around with guys since I first realised I might be by at around 13. I had pretty much exclusively bottomed but me and partner switched it up and I have found a new love for topping! I’m really excited about what the future will hold for me as I move forward with my ‘new life’!

Thanks Gage Owens for filling us in a bit more about yourself. We used to have a few Brits here on the forum as well as guys and girls from all over the world. It is a pleasure to have you here with us. Once again, :welcome: my friend.

I post daily on the sports thread hot guys you might like to look at them. As to working out. prior to my illness I worked out daily mainly anaerobic . It played a big part in my surviving cancer. So I am glad you do. I did loads of running so we share that in common.Yes I can relate to the motivation issue, Back then we had walkmans & I used all the time.
I will definitely check that out, thank you! I’m glad you have beaten cancer, that’s amazing! ❤️

I love Brits :)
Same! My last ex is British. I was much older than him and our careers kinda got in the way. We are still very close and his mother adores me and I adore her. If there were 3 places I could move to it would be England (or anywhere in the UK), Australia, or New Zealand. Lovely countries and lovely people.

Same! My last ex is British. I was much older than him and our careers kinda got in the way. We are still very close and his mother adores me and I adore her. If there were 3 places I could move to it would be England (or anywhere in the UK), Australia, or New Zealand. Lovely countries and lovely people.
I havea long time Brit friend & the love of my life was a Kiwi 50 years my junior.