• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

10 random facts about you.

Ten facts about me?! :cool:

1. im mostly german with some italian in my blood
2. im a bartender, for now
3. i love traveling, anywhere
4. im a taurus ;p
5. i plan moving to florida eventually
6. my favorite thing to do is ride 4wheelers
7. my family owns a farm
8. im incredibly shy, until i get to know someone
9. when im embarassed my face turns bright red
10. i call it pop, not 'soda'

Hey Carter,

Thanks for posting! Love to hear someone call it pop.

4. im a taurus ;p
7. my family owns a farm

Hi Carter, thanks for sharing...

#2 Nothing wrong with being a bartender, it helps pay the bills and it can lead to other opportunities. Besides, if you can regularly handle inebriated people you can just about cope with anybody doing anything. A very handy skill to have.
#3 Travel to Tasmania (Australia's island state) sometime (bring your lady) and I'll take you on a tour...must love disabled bunnies. (see my random facts, a few pages back).
#7 I also grew up on a farm, mostly sheep, and it's a great place to start your life. What type of farm did your family own, and are they still farming? I hope it wasn't a pig farm...pigs scare the poop out of me.
#8 Don't worry, it's gets better as you get older.
#9 Ditto for #8
#10...well, I call it cordial. But remember, if you ever want to pretend your a real Aussie you should just call it cordi!

Last edited:
Shyness might get better, but it doesn't go away. I still get shy around people that I do not know very well, and people that I am not comfortable with. And, my face still turns red.

Carter, why do you want to move to Florida?

I'm a Taurus, too. :)

I grew up in the Midwest where we called it Pop as well.

"When I'm embarrassed my face turns bright red..."

That's sweet and disarmingly, love to watch that... it's so cute. What I like about Broke Straight Boys are embarrassed boys.

PS: In Holland we don't call it i call it pop, nor 'soda'. It's Coke, limonade, or water.

Last edited:

That's sweet and disarmingly, love to watch that... it's so cute. What I like about Broke Straight Boys are embarrassed boys.

PS: In Holland we don't call it i call it pop, nor 'soda'. It's Coke, limonade, or water.

So, that would be, "I want to 'coke' your cherry:001_rolleyes: hole?!"

4. im a taurus ;p
7. my family owns a farm

Thanks for posting here Carter!

I agree with others that bartending is probably a good job to help you get over shyness. Not that shyness in itself is such a bad thing. some people are more wary of others and have to get more comfortable with them first before opening up. One of the things I really like about bartenders is when they will make small talk with patrons during the slow points. It helps conversation flow between everyone. Having said that, I really don't spend much time in bars because I'm not a drinker. I do however like to go to a favorite local bar/restaurant, sit at the bar, and watch a good Tampa Bay Rays game. :)

I'm glad you like Florida so much. I love it here. I come from the midwest originally. Ohio actually. We call it "pop" there also. It took some effort to start calling it "soda" down here in Florida. :) With all the sad talk of summer ending because school is going back in session and so on...weather-wise, summer as we know it up north doesn't end down here until about the end of November. Just sayin'... LOL Another plug for Florida. :)

I have another branch of my family who live in Missouri in a very rural all farming area. When I visited my cousins there as a child they all called "pop", "sodie". LOL

Again... Thanks for sharing Carter! :001_smile:

Hey Carter,
Thanks for posting these things about yourself. It's kinda funny you are a bartender, but really shy. Does bartending help you work on being shy or, is it really hard being a bartender because of your shyness? I call "pop," "soda." However, a lot of people laugh because I call the thing that you store your milk in, a "refer." Anyway, keep up the posts, we love to hear about you!:thumbup1:

being a bartender is a challenge because im so shy, but im always up for a challenge and i find it easier to talk to people that have been drinking.. there alot more open and comfortable that way. i have a friend who also calls it 'refer' and ive never heard it before that i think its funny to find someone else who does!

Shyness might get better, but it doesn't go away. I still get shy around people that I do not know very well, and people that I am not comfortable with. And, my face still turns red.

Carter, why do you want to move to Florida?

That is definitely true. i find the more often im in social environments, the more comfortable i begin to feel.
ive always wanted to move to Florida since the first time i vacationed there. i love the weather, and the outdoors there.
where i live now, we get upwards of 4 feet of snow each winter and i absolutely hate the cold!

I get even more embarrassed at that point, especially when someone points it out because i know when it happens!
so does the term coke cover for dr. pepper, 7 up, sierra mist, root beer, ect.?!

Thanks for posting here Carter!

I agree with others that bartending is probably a good job to help you get over shyness. Not that shyness in itself is such a bad thing. some people are more wary of others and have to get more comfortable with them first before opening up. One of the things I really like about bartenders is when they will make small talk with patrons during the slow points. It helps conversation flow between everyone. Having said that, I really don't spend much time in bars because I'm not a drinker. I do however like to go to a favorite local bar/restaurant, sit at the bar, and watch a good Tampa Bay Rays game. :)

I'm glad you like Florida so much. I love it here. I come from the midwest originally. Ohio actually. We call it "pop" there also. It took some effort to start calling it "soda" down here in Florida. :) With all the sad talk of summer ending because school is going back in session and so on...weather-wise, summer as we know it up north doesn't end down here until about the end of November. Just sayin'... LOL Another plug for Florida. :)

I have another branch of my family who live in Missouri in a very rural all farming area. When I visited my cousins there as a child they all called "pop", "sodie". LOL

Again... Thanks for sharing Carter! :001_smile:

No problem at all posting! thank you for the replies :) i think bartending along with my scenes help a great amount. im more camera shy then anything but i try not to let it show! where i live, november = first snow fall :crying:
ive never heard the term 'sodie' before, but hey to each their own right?!

That is definitely true. i find the more often im in social environments, the more comfortable i begin to feel.
ive always wanted to move to Florida since the first time i vacationed there. i love the weather, and the outdoors there.
where i live now, we get upwards of 4 feet of snow each winter and i absolutely hate the cold!

I lived in Florida for about 25 years, and that is exactly why I moved there.....and I never regretted it. It is a beautiful state year round and I'm sure you will love it there. It does get cold in the northern part of the state at times and has even snowed occasionally, but south Florida misses most of that. And you will be close to the Broke Straight Boys studio and may get more work! I hope you get to move there soon. What does your girlfriend think about Florida?

1) I am Irish
2) I hate Religion
3) I believe in God the Father
4) I believe all men should have been created equal but are not. (women too of course)
5) I believe trust is like virginity you only have it one time.
6) I have no tolerance for a lack of common sense or those intelligent enough who lack the insight to know how fucked up they really are.
7)I have never experienced romantic love and am jealous of those that have even, if the break up hurts.
8) Although I have cancer I thank God he has blessed me with a remission.
9) I enjoy younger men, find those that I click well with, and treat them well, as long as they treat me with the respect I show them.
10) All men and women should always remember that unless you have walked in that persons shoes you have no right to judge.

I lived in Florida for about 25 years, and that is exactly why I moved there.....and I never regretted it. It is a beautiful state year round and I'm sure you will love it there. It does get cold in the northern part of the state at times and has even snowed occasionally, but south Florida misses most of that. And you will be close to the Broke Straight Boys studio and may get more work! I hope you get to move there soon. What does your girlfriend think about Florida?

did you move out of Florida after 25 years? i do hope to get more work and hopefully being in a closer location will help that! i hope i get to move soon also, probably within a year :) my girlfriend is really supportive of the decision and she cant wait for a fresh start herself!

did you move out of Florida after 25 years? i do hope to get more work and hopefully being in a closer location will help that! i hope i get to move soon also, probably within a year :) my girlfriend is really supportive of the decision and she cant wait for a fresh start herself!

Unfortunately yes, I did move back to Ohio to care for my aging and ill parents. They have since passed away and I inherited the home where I grew up and I just never made it back home to Florida. I do miss it and still consider myself a Floridian, at least in my heart. Who knows what the future holds.

BTW, I re-watched some of your scenes.....you really don't appear to be intimidated by the camera at all. In fact you seem to be having fun with all of this. I realize, you being straight, you are performing sex acts that do not come natural for you, but is it as uncomfortable as you might have thought it to be? Having been the army, there was a lot of things I hated to do, but the knowledge that all of the guys I was stationed with were having to do the same distasteful things I was doing, helped make it easier for me to get through it. I would imagine the same might be true with you having close relations with the other models who may help you get through your fears while performing.

Anyway, you are doing a fantastic job so far and you can count me one of your biggest fans. Hope to see much, much more of you in future scenes.

Unfortunately yes, I did move back to Ohio to care for my aging and ill parents. They have since passed away and I inherited the home where I grew up and I just never made it back home to Florida. I do miss it and still consider myself a Floridian, at least in my heart. Who knows what the future holds.

BTW, I re-watched some of your scenes.....you really don't appear to be intimidated by the camera at all. In fact you seem to be having fun with all of this. I realize, you being straight, you are performing sex acts that do not come natural for you, but is it as uncomfortable as you might have thought it to be? Having been the army, there was a lot of things I hated to do, but the knowledge that all of the guys I was stationed with were having to do the same distasteful things I was doing, helped make it easier for me to get through it. I would imagine the same might be true with you having close relations with the other models who may help you get through your fears while performing.

Anyway, you are doing a fantastic job so far and you can count me one of your biggest fans. Hope to see much, much more of you in future scenes.

im very sorry to hear that about your parents :( but i do hope the future holds great things for you!

it might not show in my scenes, but im very intimidated.. i just try not to let it show as i feel it would ruin my scenes!
its an experience, but its not as bad as i first thought it to be. i really like the fact that i get to know the models off camera before we film, because it helps me relax a little more.

i really do appreciate you being a big fan! and i hope to continue scenes with Broke Straight Boys! hopefully i get feed back from all of my fans to let me know what they would like to see in future scenes! thanks again :w00t: