• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Zeno Kostas and Brandon Beal

Terry

Reaction score
You recovered greatly from the last one. Zeno Kostas (the energizer bunny) does as well as I expect. I believe the best is still with Vadim Black (love at first site). The second choice is the scene with Sebastian White. That boyish charm when caught naked.

What a way to go Brandon. If this was your last scene? You leave on top.lol. To me you never looked so good.
Your Ass was to die for. You got me.ha ha. One sexy fucker. I forgot my age. I wanted you. (Sorry Paul ) Every once in a while.
Zeno Kostas is just always fun and seems into it 'always'... A 5 all around from me.

Go Giants....

Last edited:
Wow that can I say except tis was hot scene with a couple of hot studs.... Zeno Kostas is like the energizer bunny always keeps on going and going and Brandon what can i say except wow as always you where great sure wish you where not leaving but good luck in what ever you do......

Another perfect match-up of models. While Zeno Kostas's scene with Ian was more erotically hot, this scene with Brandon was hot with more of a raw edge. 5 pluses for Zeno Kostas, Brandon, and the scene.

Yeah I love watching Zeno Kostas and I have become even more intrigue with Brandon awesome scene 5 all around.

ps: Management you want to watch the finishing dialogue! I am guessing we are getting the last scenes from Brandon as in Brando/Vadim Black scene Brandon had announced that that was his last scene. So Brandon scene are coming through out of order.

Fuck me; these two need to be in a bromance! :smiley-sex022: If I had Zeno Kostas fuck me that way...I'd give up women (if I were Brandon)! That scene was, in some ways, even better than the Zeno Kostas/Ian scene, which I base all the recent videos on. I love Zeno Kostas being his usual self and letting his partner know just what and how he likes his body to be worshiped (a man after my own hard clit)!:tmi: I also loved the way he breathed in each time Brandon t-bagged him...never waste a good scent. As well, Zeno Kostas is definitely a romantic lover as his hands caressed every part of Brandon; seeing him grab Brandon's thighs as Brandon was on top...nummy! I think Zeno Kostas has actually worked out a bit more as his abs were showing through; must be all the go-go dancing he's doing. Brandon has truly "opened up;" he is now communicating much more than he had in the past...thank you Brandon; it makes the scene that much more intense and sensual.
I guess I am one of those who, "believes in magic" because through their open communication and response to one another, "magic" did happen here tonight!!:biggrin:

Last edited:
This was one hot scene got 5's from me all around. Went back and watched it a second time and it was even hotter. I came to the conclusion that Zeno Kostas likes it a little on the rough side. Zeno Kostas loves having his nipples and balls played with, and the harder the better and Brandon did a good job of it. Very sensual and stimulating. I am one of those people that if one knows how to play with my nipples and balls right I can shoot my load. I think Zeno Kostas is also one of those people; sure would love to find out :>).

That was one hot fuck! Damn, you guys are good! Thanks for a great show.

As I'm not a huge fan of either model, I hadn't expected to watch this scene but after reading the rave reviews both here and on the scene page (where people can be brutal if they dislike a model or the director), and reading such high praise from everyone, so I watched it this morning. It was a very well filmed scene and both performers gave it their all and I was impressed with how both Brandon and Zeno Kostas really threw themselves totally into the sex, just letting the camera capture what they were doing and feeling.

If this indeed is the last Brandon Beal scene to be released on Broke Straight Boys, the young man went out on top with a classic performance, and Zeno Kostas is a total pro too. Kudos to the two performers and director Johnny Robins too, who may or may not be back as well??? :001_unsure:

Yeah I love watching Zeno Kostas and I have become even more intrigue with Brandon awesome scene 5 all around.

ps: Management you want to watch the finishing dialogue! I am guessing we are getting the last scenes from Brandon as in Brando/Vadim Black scene Brandon had announced that that was his last scene. So Brandon scene are coming through out of order.

There was recently a Thread which discussed this. One of the members did point out, if you set up to download a scene, you will notice the number assigned to the file, in this case: 1267_hd is the number associated with this scene. You will notice that the numbers don't always release in chronological order. It can be confusing to some who are following as if they are in the sequence in which they are filmed. It's all good as long as we get to watch them! I just thought I would point that out as, you are new and may have missed that Thread discussion.:smile:

Wow! A perfect 5 video. I've been a Brandon fan from the threesome he did with Zane Tate and The Red Rocket. He really let himself go in this scene which is making it harder to accept he is retiring from Broke Straight Boys Wish Zeno Kostas had rimmed him. No one ever has and I would have loved to see his reaction. Hope there is at least one more Brandon scene or I'm going to have to keep watching this one.
Kudos to Zeno Kostas for being his usual comfortable self and fucking like only he can.

Forgot about that scene, Peter. Thanks for the reminder. Just watched it again. Should be a Throwback Thursday. Its hot. Thanks again.

This scene was so hot, I put it in my Favorites! Hit everyone of my visual pleasure points and a few I didn't realize I had. The realness of this scene was palatable for me! Job well done! :thumbup1:

There was recently a Thread which discussed this. One of the members did point out, if you set up to download a scene, you will notice the number assigned to the file, in this case: 1267_hd is the number associated with this scene. You will notice that the numbers don't always release in chronological order. It can be confusing to some who are following as if they are in the sequence in which they are filmed. It's all good as long as we get to watch them! I just thought I would point that out as, you are new and may have missed that Thread discussion.:smile:

Thank you

Wow! Way over the top! This is one of the 5 best scenes Broke Straight Boys ever produced.

The chemistry and passion was palatable between these two. The kissing was super intense and really added to the scene. The sex was way hot and seemed to be natural between them as opposed to being staged.

Brandon let go in a way he never has. I've always been a fan of his, but this was a big leap forward for him. Maybe because he was leaving, he let the beast out and didn't have to play the "I'm so straight I just do the job" Broke Straight Boys card. His body looked great, and he has one of the finest asses on Broke Straight Boys

Zeno Kostas really sets the pace in his scenes. He brings out the nasty in all his partners. He's a seductive and sexy top and has a great attitude.

Total 5+ for both models and the scene.

Last edited:
Someone on the comment page pointed out. About 17;50 into the scene Zeno Kostas whispers "I Love You".
Be still my heart....
Never saw Brandon's face look more beautiful. Just saying again. One of the best scenes ever.
Brandon....
I Love You too.
Going to miss you.

Last edited:
Wow! Way over the top! This is one of the 5 best scenes Broke Straight Boys ever produced.

The chemistry and passion was palatable between these two. The kissing was super intense and really added to the scene. The sex was way hot and seemed to be natural between them as opposed to being staged.

Brandon let go in a way he never has. I've always been a fan of his, but this was a big leap forward for him. Maybe because he was leaving, he let the beast out and didn't have to play the "I'm so straight I just do the job" Broke Straight Boys card. His body looked great, and he has one of the finest asses on Broke Straight Boys

Zeno Kostas really sets the pace in his scenes. He brings out the nasty in all his partners. He's a seductive and sexy top and has a great attitude.

Total 5+ for both models and the scene.

You said it all Stripe. What a fantastic scene. Brandon and Zeno Kostas have always been favorites of mine. This scene shows why. :thumbup1: