• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

wondering what the model age limit to model for the site

Mikey2419

Virgin
Reaction score
i always wonder what the sites model age limit is. i apply to alot sites and never get ar esponse .hell id even takea negative response =[ just makes me wonder if its my look, race,age or what.

after meeting blake and jason at ny pride i was just in shock ive met alot of the older models before the site was redone and they were just rude for the most part. these guys welcome you in with open arms so personable and SOOOOO sweet. and i must say the pictures and videos do them no justice as to how good they look in person. once again id like to thank blake for my interview and being the sweetest guy EVER. =]

Hi Mikey, your interview was great. Lucky you, meeting Jason and Blake!

I would think Broke Straight Boys models would be welcome to continue appearing on the site as long as they looked good (that sounds shallow, but true) and were popular with the members.

Hey Mikey, great interview! Dunno what the age limit is, but from what I can tell its not you looks or race!

Was fortunate enough to meet Jason and Blake in San Diego, and I agree completely!

Hope to see you here more often!

im gonna try and become a regular in the forums. as in my interview ive been a member for along time . was actually really close to one of the older models(dusitn) before his passing. he stayed with me everytime he visited charlotte or had a layover .

Hey Mikey,
I really liked your interview; you seem so personable, I would love to see you with Blake on the site! Also, have you tried out for the BSB TV? I think you should!

Hey Mikey, It is good to have you on the forum. I'm glad you got to spend time with Blake and Jason, they are so great.

I believe to model age range for this site is 18 to 26, but Mark would be the one to verify that.

im gonna try and become a regular in the forums. as in my interview ive been a member for along time . was actually really close to one of the older models(dusitn) before his passing. he stayed with me everytime he visited charlotte or had a layover .

Hey Mikey met Jason and Blake at SD Pride last weekend and couldn't agree more about how nice they were. And they do look better in person than in the vids and pics.

i had the pleasure of meeting jason and blake in long beach and later in san diego. i have to say i agree that the guys are as nice as people say they are. you can learn alot about a person after spending two weekends together. blake and jason became more real and more likeable over time. i can't say that about all the performers i have met.

well i guess im a little too old then lol oh well thanks for the info and yes they were amazing

Mike, really, you do not look one day older than all your 24 years... You are hot, cute, have lots of fans on the forum. Imagine having you instead of some young boring twink model. Can Broke Straight Boys afford you? That's the question!

If you have any trouble in reaching an agreement with Clay, just call your agent in Amsterdam.

Hi Mike I enjoyed your interview in NY; I have dreams of some day meeting up with the boys myself. Not to open old wounds but I know how shocked I was when we lost Dustin I can only imagine how it must have been for you; how tragic that was. But as for modeling you obviously have a lot of supporters here on the forum you should give it a try and Beth is also right that you should try for BSB TV. Keep the Faith and Good luck.

Now I havent heard anything on the matter in years. But if I recall correctly when I started working with Broke Straight Boys back in the day the limit was 25 with exceptions made to young looking guys. Ultimatly I think it all comes down to having the look and fitting the part irrespetive of age. I could be wrong but thats what I would think

well thank you very much jason. either way im still old. and i dont think i fir the Broke Straight Boys look anywho. =] most sites ive applied to want more of the twinkish look and model age cut off is usually 24 .