• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Returned to Site, Happy with Direction

covnorse

Reaction score
Hey, everyone. I returned as a member to Broke Straight Boys recently and am glad I did.

I tend to shop around every now and then and check out other options but have been an off-and-on member here since about 2009.

I am very pleased with the crop of models, new and returning, as well as the pairings.

Very glad to see Broke Straight Boys recruiting a variety of physical types and seemingly returning to an earlier aesthetic. The guys are clearly gay for the most part but I like that they look like guys I'd run into downtown somewhere, and want to run off with for the night.

Connor Ridge is a blessing to the site, and both Ashton and Landon are stunning - though, I have to admit, it took me a couple weeks to realize they were different people. I've read some of the comments about Ashton, but I am totally charmed. I agree that he (and all of them) should bottom, but he's very young. I never expect the younger ones and newer ones to be particularly great at sex. At a site like this, we get to take this journey with them, and he is one of the sexiest fucking models this site has ever hired. I've enjoyed his appearances and look forward to more of that beautiful little ass.

Jos Alvarez and Brad Gemini look like they are going to be fun to watch for a long time. And thanks for showing off Brad's ass in his solo. The solos tend to bore me because Broke Straight Boys was always bad about showing the boys' holes. One of my complaints last time around was that Broke Straight Boys never learned anything from College Dudes which, when it was a site worth your time, produced masterful solo scenes.

Justin Dean, Damian Nichols... they're great.

The recruitment has been top notch, along with bringing back site favorites like Ryan and Tanner and Drake and Zach, plus delicious pros like Dillon.

With this deep of a bench, you have enough scenes to keep me interested. Plus, with the bonus sites and the message board, Broke Straight Boys is second to none in the experience created here.

I just wanted to drop these comments to the Broke Straight Boys team and for other members to show my appreciation for the very serious improvements.

Give me a little more focus on the ass (and you can never have enough rimming for my taste...) and I'm ready to give you a 100% on your report card. (Bonus bonus bonus if you ever get Jesse Avalon to come back... or have a Broke Straight Boys All-Star week with guys like Jason Matthews or Adam Baer...)

Now, back to the videos...