• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Wish Phoenix Would Come Back

Well he may not be back on the futon, but I did fnd a couple of scenes with him on the HSBoys Bonus Site, "Young Boy Elite", there's the ever cheesey scene, Boy orders pizza, pizza boy shows up, comes in, boy gives boy massage and before you know it, everyone's naked, just like in real life!
This scene was pretty hot though, there's a bit of everything, cock sucking, foot worship, rimming, 69'ing and some pretty good fucking. The second scene is more of the same but with some passionate kissing thrown in.
But Wait!! There's more!! If you watch now, we'll throw in a couple scenes with another long ago favorite Broke Straight Boys Model, Casey and his 11" cock!! Hurry before it's all gone !!!
Laterz,
Jason

Thanks for the link Jason, pretty hot as you said. x:thumbup:

He seems to OK, but I have to look again and try to see him through your eyes. Maybe I'm missing something here.

The HSBoys bonus site defeats me when it comes to searching...

Baal,

Go to the HS bonus site. Under Members Area header click on Videos now using the inner vertical scroll bar, scroll down to Young Elite videos, click on the pic and when site is up click on enter. Click on any of the pages and underneath you will see scene numbers 1-20. The Phoenix scenes are nr 20 and 16 and the ones in between involve Casey with his alleged 11inch cock.

Both Phoenix and Casey go a lot further than they've done on Broke Straight Boys so its worth a viewing.

Update: Just had another look and as the site has added a new pic then the old ones go down the list. Unfortunately the Phoenix scene 20 has gone and now scene 20 is a hottie with Casey. I suggest you watch scene 20 first then work upwards to scene 17.

Last edited:
:bump: Just found this in the history archives. Thought I'd bump it up as we were talking in other threads about models who had spent some time in jail. Phoenix was such a model but he is or was really hot.

I havn't seen or heard of him on the internet since way back, so guess he's either back inside or wherever.

Self loathing homosexual is what he sounds like to me and if he wants to cater to my fantasies (from a safe distance like on video) and pretend that he's not getting off, that's just the little edge that makes it even better...
I agree. Never mind the issues, I'm just interested in his assets and how he uses them. If he can get my teeth to chatter, then he's a winner.
Phoenix has an aura of danger around him. That's what makes him so sexy to me. Think baal is right, he is a self-loathing homosexual, but if you watch his scenes you see flashes when he forgets himself and really gets into it. I don't know where it is, Remi showed it to me, I think its called The DaVinci Load. He really gets into kissing Taz and then working over his cock. Think straighter guys really turn him on. I wish there was another one or two Phoenix scenes in the vault.
I just wanted to jump in and say I second that emotion.. Phoenix is an animal (good). I saw him a couple years ago. He was using a different name. But you can`t disguise that body and those tats. He gets this super twink blond kid to deliver him a pizza He invites him in. At first he`s nice. Then he starts jackin off in front of the guy and grabs him and forces him to suck his dick and more Hot, hot, hot!!
Thanks Jon for researching and bringing back this thread from the archives.

Guys like Phoenix & Taz certainly may have had "issues" but to me they are examples of what the prototypical Broke Straight Boys would look like and act like on film. They had that "edge" that Baal spoke about, with the "aura of danger " that elyot1 mentioned, and that I've mentioned on other threads recently.

These kind of guys are not politically correct for a gay man to "lust" over, but I do believe that they fit the bill for those of us attracted to hot straight guys with an edge. I'm not suggesting that anyone run out to try to pick up a guy like Phoenix to being home for sex, but from the safety of a computer screen, they can be "hot as fuck" to watch and jack off too.

These are the kind of guys that I'd love to have Clay sprinkle back into the mix here on BSB2, just once in a while, to satisfy the desires of those of us into a hot conceited alpha male with an edge, who claims to be 100% straight, but gets totally turned on by dominating, fucking and mouth fucking a guy. Don't go by his words, but watch his cock and face and body as the pleasures of man to man sex overtakes him . These guys are exactly what I'm talking about!

Phoenix was great one of my favs along with Logan for sure. :p

Agreed Mark and nice to see someone else appreciating "bad boy" Phoenix. Of course Logan looked as if butter couldn't melt in his mouth and brought up in a totally different environment to Phoenix. Interesting then isn't it, that both ended up on the futon - but not together.

Thanks Jon for researching and bringing back this thread from the archives.

Guys like Phoenix & Taz certainly may have had "issues" but to me they are examples of what the prototypical Broke Straight Boys would look like and act like on film. They had that "edge" that Baal spoke about, with the "aura of danger " that elyot1 mentioned, and that I've mentioned on other threads recently.

These kind of guys are not politically correct for a gay man to "lust" over, but I do believe that they fit the bill for those of us attracted to hot straight guys with an edge. I'm not suggesting that anyone run out to try to pick up a guy like Phoenix to being home for sex, but from the safety of a computer screen, they can be "hot as fuck" to watch and jack off too.

These are the kind of guys that I'd love to have Clay sprinkle back into the mix here on BSB2, just once in a while, to satisfy the desires of those of us into a hot conceited alpha male with an edge, who claims to be 100% straight, but gets totally turned on by dominating, fucking and mouth fucking a guy. Don't go by his words, but watch his cock and face and body as the pleasures of man to man sex overtakes him . These guys are exactly what I'm talking about!

Excellent reply Mike and yes I too like the edge guy as well as my normal gayish taste. The pizza delivery guy film mentioned a few pages back in this thread was really hot but as it was on HSBoys i doubt whether it's still there.

Agreed Mark and nice to see someone else appreciating "bad boy" Phoenix. Of course Logan looked as if butter couldn't melt in his mouth and brought up in a totally different environment to Phoenix. Interesting then isn't it, that both ended up on the futon - but not together.

I know that would of been a hot scene. :crying2: