• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Wish Phoenix Would Come Back

Milece

Virgin
Reaction score
I wish that they would get Phoenix back he was on the site a few years ago with his girlfriends brother Jamie, who he fucked senseless.....but hes gorgeous and id love to see him with tyler, Logan, zakk, kyler.....and any of the other hot twinks that i may of missed....but i just think he should be back on again hes way to hot to not have him on....he did do one scene for Bait Bus though....:mellow: Peace...Love...& Masturbation

Me too...but he violated his probation and is back in jail. :(

That's a shame. In watching him and his personality you got the sense that he was a good and decent guy. Or at least had the potential to be.

That's a shame. In watching him and his personality you got the sense that he was a good and decent guy. Or at least had the potential to be.

I really agree with that. He did seem to be a nice guy. He even offered to have sex with his girlfriends brother on his birthday instead of his girlfriend. You can't find that kind of loyalty many places these days.:thumbup:

I wish that they would get Phoenix back he was on the site a few years ago with his girlfriends brother Jamie, who he fucked senseless.....but hes gorgeous and id love to see him with tyler, Logan, zakk, kyler.....and any of the other hot twinks that i may of missed....but i just think he should be back on again hes way to hot to not have him on....he did do one scene for Bait Bus though....:mellow: Peace...Love...& Masturbation

Well he may not be back on the futon, but I did fnd a couple of scenes with him on the HSBoys Bonus Site, "Young Boy Elite", there's the ever cheesey scene, Boy orders pizza, pizza boy shows up, comes in, boy gives boy massage and before you know it, everyone's naked, just like in real life!
This scene was pretty hot though, there's a bit of everything, cock sucking, foot worship, rimming, 69'ing and some pretty good fucking. The second scene is more of the same but with some passionate kissing thrown in.
But Wait!! There's more!! If you watch now, we'll throw in a couple scenes with another long ago favorite Broke Straight Boys Model, Casey and his 11" cock!! Hurry before it's all gone !!!
Laterz,
Jason

I know the idea of this site is to get straight boys to have gay sex but I really would rather watch someone who is not , from what I understand, a violent homophobe or somehing very close to it

Self loathing homosexual is what he sounds like to me and if he wants to cater to my fantasies (from a safe distance like on video) and pretend that he's not getting off, that's just the little edge that makes it even better...

I agree. Never mind the issues, I'm just interested in his assets and how he uses them. If he can get my teeth to chatter, then he's a winner.

Phoenix/Sebastian Young

Phoenix has an aura of danger around him. That's what makes him so sexy to me. Think baal is right, he is a self-loathing homosexual, but if you watch his scenes you see flashes when he forgets himself and really gets into it. I don't know where it is, Remi showed it to me, I think its called The DaVinci Load. He really gets into kissing Taz and then working over his cock. Think straighter guys really turn him on. I wish there was another one or two Phoenix scenes in the vault.

I just wanted to jump in and say I second that emotion.. Phoenix is an animal (good). I saw him a couple years ago. He was using a different name. But you can`t disguise that body and those tats. He gets this super twink blond kid to deliver him a pizza He invites him in. At first he`s nice. Then he starts jackin off in front of the guy and grabs him and forces him to suck his dick and more Hot, hot, hot!!

sebastian young, phoenix here, forced the pizza boy to go down on him only after phoenix showed him how he liked. from the attentive look on the pizza boy's face, phoenix gives good instructions.
later phoenix gave some guy head in return for getting. while phoenix is getting head during round two, taz walks in. both the other guy and phoenix almost fight over would gave taz head. they decided they wanted to suck it, not to fight over it and shared in a beautiful two on one.
as sebastian in one cockyboy, proved to be the power bottom i always hoped he would be. too bad he seem to hate himself, i really liked him.
like mark said, i like some of the new guys better.
just my two cents!

Last edited: