• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Which Women Make Us Gay Men Feel Slightly Hetero?

tampa24

BSB God
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

For all of the completely gay men among us I wondered which women in either public life or our private lives make us feel slightly hetero. Oddly enough for me it has been some of the older movie stars whose pictures I can't take my eyes off of sometimes. But there were younger ones too. I remember Princess Diana for instance whose pictures I seemed to never tire of seeing.

Not that I am into the senior citizen crowd (haha) but I found this very recent picture of Dolly Parton and I found myself staring at how pretty she looked. Keep in mind that I would never want to do anything with her. And granted, she has had work on top of work. lol Yet I found myself staring at her photo almost mesmerized by how pretty she was. Anybody else (completely gay and not bi) have this happen to them? And if so, with whom?

Attachments

• 310-dollyparton_222242.jpg
    310-dollyparton_222242.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 25
For me that's easy. I can;t take my eyes off Emmy Rossum when watching Shameless.
emmy-rossum-details-main.jpg

Not a bad choice Josh. I do have a little bit of a thing for cleavage. haha Again, not that I would want to do anything with them. But for whatever reason my eyes do tend to land on a woman's boobs. lol

TAMPAHHH It's a PETA campaign add...

This little piggy went to market,
This little piggy stayed at home,
This little piggy had roast beef,
This little piggy had none.
And this little piggy went...
"Wee wee wee" all the way home...

Hey rrhill,
I don't remember the product, however there is a commercial showing a pig with his head out the back window of a car and waving a couple of whirlly gigs shouting wee wee wee. At the end, the car stops and the drive says, "we're home". The pig takes on a normal voice and say something like see you tomorrow. I always laugh at that commercial. Don't know if has bee shown on your side of the pond, but I'm sure you get the mental picture.

Sandra Bernhard​

Sincerely,
Stimpy

Attachments

• Sandra Bernhard.jpg
    Sandra Bernhard.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 46
She's got some big DSL's. I know that. haha Pity that they will never get used on a straight guy.