• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Which is Hotter: Twinks, Studs, Jocks, etc...

A JOCK is A JOCK and, by any other name, It is Still A JOCK!

Dear Damien,

Without any reservations, you definitely qualify as a "JOCK" with true emotional response of a truly sensitive man to bottom. DEFIINITELY NO TWINK HERE! That may appear as a contradiction in terms but, then, that is just your point. You are that special person who "thinks outside of the box", thereby playing havoc with all sorts of preconceived stereo-types, especially those associated with a bottom. BRAVO!!!

I've got to hand it to you, you have shown commitment by familiarizing yourself with forum postings, both old and new. I cannot ever remember a model ever that show that kind of commitment to the forum. I commend you for that trait. More and more, I am finding you and your "strength of character" to be fascinating.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

So I've Heard..Interesting But I Can Be A Real Bitch When Im Hungry And That's Pretty Feminine But Fuck It Hand Me A Candy Bar And Im Good!! hahaha

You give new meaning to the line, "Hey little boy... Want some candy?" haha

It's more like, "Please take some of this candy Damien so you'll chill the fuck out." LOL :001_rolleyes: :biggrin: