• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Which is Hotter: Twinks, Studs, Jocks, etc...

Definetly Twinks....HOT HOT HOT....young,thin,flat abs,toned,smooth,if they have long hair and cute face and long legs, then that's even hotter, oh and a rock hard cock bobbing around, sticking up at 75 degree angle, and swinging balls are fun too. Speaking of fun, that's the most important. Love seeing smiling, laughing, fooling around. Some vids are so serious, maybe they are not into it, then it's just seeing a hard dick. Just being yourself in the moment enjoying and giving increasingly tingling pleasures, that's what's HOT.

I'd like to say i like them all, but i can't :( I do not like twinks. It's actually their young features that turn me off. I prefer 25+

I'd like to say i like them all, but i can't :( I do not like twinks. It's actually their young features that turn me off. I prefer 25+

I certainly don't mind the muscles and hairy chests of some of the mid 20's and up crowd. But I like the twinks also.

I've been thought of as either a jock or a twink...what do you all think?

I've been thought of as either a jock or a twink...what do you all think?
Wow Damien you have been digging deep into the annals of our forum. This thread is almost five years old.

But to answer your question, I think of you more as a jock than a twink.

Seth Rogan.jpgBuck Angel.jpgFor me personally, I would gave Seth Rogan in a second! Dark curly hair, dark eyes and chunky with a twisted sense of humor. I should tell you I also have a secret crush on Buck Angel. He's a trans man, but he is all man to me!
Buck Angel and Seth Rogan:

Haha ok everyone thanks for the help.. And yea I have to admit I have done a lot of research though out this company ;) but it's fun going back in time to see what you all talked about back then from how it is now. I think it will make me better then I've already be come

I think you're more of a jock also Damien. :) The typical twink will usually be rather boyish, short, with a mix of soft feminine features. Whereas you seem to be rather tall onscreen. haha

Damien you are one hot jock. Actually you are not the usual type of go for in real life but I enjoy how you present yourself and how you interact with us. You are handsome, have a brain and do a great performance.

I usually go for skater boys or as we refer them here in SF, Meals on Wheels. There are a lot of them here who congregate downtown near the library. They know that there are gay men who are attracted to them and when they need new trucks or wheels or something else they know how to make a quick buck. It is really amusing to watch the ballet. Of course the skater boys all do the same thing but they never, well generally they never want their buddies seeing them go off with an older gay guy. It is always amusing how many of them have "uncles" who come watch them skate.

I used to have a regular thing with two of them who were good buddies and pretty open about what they did to get skating gear, at least with each other. I once decided to break my usual rule and agreed to do a double with the two of them. It was not a great experience because while they both knew what they were there for and individually were completely comfortable in doing whatever, they were uncomfortable when it was the two of them together. I ended up having to park one in the bathroom while the other was in with me and then rotate. That was all okay and once all was done they were completely comfortable again and joking about the whole event. What I found very amusing was how on the way back downtown in the car they were both lying to each other about how much money I had given each of them, suggesting the "difference" in compensation was because one was better at oral than the other. I had paid them both the same and a third of what they were claiming they had received.

Sexy class guys

A guy like Tyler Evans gets me up. He has a boyish look, great body, hot butt, hot cock and ball sack, and he knows how to be a determined top. He usually shoots a hot load, and when his partner laps it up (especially another twink equivalent:blow:) it puts me over the top. I would love him even more if he would bottom. So twinks with some build and the right equipment stand out in my mind.:sexinbed:

Guys like Jason and Shane Willis and Romeo are more mature, but they fit the sexy class. Maybe the spice is that they are a bit shy, yet bold at letting their emotions and cum fly wild while pleasing their partners at the same time? An attractive look always helps, and twinks and open guys fit that really well. I'm horny just thinking about this.... sigh...

A guy like Tyler Evans gets me up. He has a boyish look, great body, hot butt, hot cock and ball sack, and he knows how to be a determined top. He usually shoots a hot load, and when his partner laps it up (especially another twink equivalent:blow:) it puts me over the top. I would love him even more if he would bottom. So twinks with some build and the right equipment stand out in my mind.:sexinbed:

Guys like Jason and Shane Willis and Romeo are more mature, but they fit the sexy class. Maybe the spice is that they are a bit shy, yet bold at letting their emotions and cum fly wild while pleasing their partners at the same time? An attractive look always helps, and twinks and open guys fit that really well. I'm horny just thinking about this.... sigh...

:masterbate: Your descriptions alone were HOT!!!!!

So nice to see Tyler get his props here, as he was the first superstar of Broke Straight Boys for me. I watched him from when David supposedly picked him up at the car show and each Tyler episode was exciting for me to see him again and to see how much further he would go in each episode. Great choice MaleMan. :001_tt2:

So nice to see Tyler get his props here, as he was the first superstar of Broke Straight Boys for me. I watched him from when David supposedly picked him up at the car show and each Tyler episode was exciting for me to see him again and to see how much further he would go in each episode. Great choice MaleMan. :001_tt2:
One of my favorite scenes of all time is the 3some with Tyler, Dustin and Nu. It is one of Tylers best bottoming scenes!!

I think you're more of a jock also Damien. :) The typical twink will usually be rather boyish, short, with a mix of soft feminine features. Whereas you seem to be rather tall onscreen. haha

So I've Heard..Interesting But I Can Be A Real Bitch When Im Hungry And That's Pretty Feminine But Fuck It Hand Me A Candy Bar And Im Good!! hahaha

Damien you are one hot jock. Actually you are not the usual type of go for in real life but I enjoy how you present yourself and how you interact with us. You are handsome, have a brain and do a great performance.

I usually go for skater boys or as we refer them here in SF, Meals on Wheels. There are a lot of them here who congregate downtown near the library. They know that there are gay men who are attracted to them and when they need new trucks or wheels or something else they know how to make a quick buck. It is really amusing to watch the ballet. Of course the skater boys all do the same thing but they never, well generally they never want their buddies seeing them go off with an older gay guy. It is always amusing how many of them have "uncles" who come watch them skate.

I used to have a regular thing with two of them who were good buddies and pretty open about what they did to get skating gear, at least with each other. I once decided to break my usual rule and agreed to do a double with the two of them. It was not a great experience because while they both knew what they were there for and individually were completely comfortable in doing whatever, they were uncomfortable when it was the two of them together. I ended up having to park one in the bathroom while the other was in with me and then rotate. That was all okay and once all was done they were completely comfortable again and joking about the whole event. What I found very amusing was how on the way back downtown in the car they were both lying to each other about how much money I had given each of them, suggesting the "difference" in compensation was because one was better at oral than the other. I had paid them both the same and a third of what they were claiming they had received.

hahahaha thats wicked funny thanks for sharing bro and trust me ive seen it happen. im to believe every straight boy is curios or just cocky enough to not care if he whips out his dick in front of you and starts doin shit hahaha

"......... im to believe every straight boy is curios or just cocky enough to not care if he whips out his dick in front of you and starts doin shit hahaha

I am so glad to hear a model say these words!!!! I believe this is so true!! To me, it doesn't change the dynamics of who a person is. Labels (if you will) are what people use to make sense of things they don't understand! In human sexuality, I don't think everything is cut and dry. People are different and are stimulated by different things! As long as consenting adults are involved, is it really an issue????