• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Which is Hotter: Twinks, Studs, Jocks, etc...

bookse

Reaction score
Personally I prefer twinks(18 to 21), I like their young features, smooth and sometimes hairless bodies, their young perspective and attitudes towards life in general is a real turn on for me. With that I like the skaterboys, emo boys(not goth), surfer boys. I guess thats why Tyler gets me so hot and bothered because he is a hot twink boy to me, with his skinny,fair and toned body,and fun attitude. What type does it for you?

I'm with you on this one! twinks are so hot.skaterboys really turn me on would love to see a couple of emo boys on here!:001_tt2:

I like 'em all. It really depends on their personality doesn't it? There have been some dud twinks, studs and jocks on Broke Straight Boys and there have been some really HOT twinks, studs and jocks too. Depends entirely on the guys.

Any chance we will ever see DAXTER again?

Younger guys in general are always a turn on. I don't usually like the drugy/punk look, but for some reason, Ryan I found attractive. Any of the guys wearing baseball caps. Some of the guys cockiness is attractive. One thing I have yet to really get into is the surfer guy type, no offense, but the word "Dude" can only be used so often.

Last edited:
Jocks that are Studs

What is the difference between a Jock and a Stud? Sports ???

But a Studly Jock would be the most hot, in my opinion.

What do I like...

I just like guys who demonstrate a willingness to experiment and really try same sex sex. The twinks are nice, jocks are great, but heavily musceled guys can be a bit much...:thumbup:

I just like guys who demonstrate a willingness to experiment and really try same sex sex. The twinks are nice, jocks are great, but heavily musceled guys can be a bit much...:thumbup:

Yea i agree with jayman heavily muscled guys are to much and dont really turn me on. i really love skater boys. my favs on this site is Tyler and Alden

Younger guys in general are always a turn on. I don't usually like the drugy/punk look, but for some reason, Ryan I found attractive. Any of the guys wearing baseball caps. Some of the guys cockiness is attractive. One thing I have yet to really get into is the surfer guy type, no offense, but the word "Dude" can only be used so often.

I'm with you dude.......word :tongue_smilie:

I like twinks. Jocks/Muscles don't do anything for me. I like young slim boys. Beach boys are great, I love a tan line. I am not crazy about tatoos or facial hair.

Whatever Tyler is is what I like best. Because of his adolescent body and smooth pale skin I would normally call him a twink. Except that twinkies are supposedly a bit dumb, and Tyler is too ironic and humorous to be even slightly dumb. When are we gonna get to see the video he made with his mates?

Tyler lives in Florida. I wish he could make his way to the beach for a day or two and get a little color.

I find twinks to be my biggest turn on, but I like most types depending on they way they act. Over sized muscles do nothing for me, but a well toned guy is hot, with the abs, and muscles in the right proportions.

Average jock hotties or twinkish type guys. Too many muscles and it might be over the top and less hot. Defined/toned but not body builders.

For me it is just the guy himself not "what he is labelled" for example:-
Sean from Taz & Sean, Aiden from Sean & Aiden, Rabib, Jarett - to name just a few.
All these guys do it for me, especially Sean.

For me it is just the guy himself not "what he is labelled" for example:-
Sean from Taz & Sean, Aiden from Sean & Aiden, Rabib, Jarett - to name just a few.
All these guys do it for me, especially Sean.

I really am with you. I don't like labels too much... What some of these guys have lacked in looks or build they have made up for with personality etc...:001_rolleyes: I think most of these guys are pretty good looking for the most part. It is their attitude, willingness, and personality that wins them over.:w00t:

I'm such a whore. I like them all! LOL!! Limited experience, but willing to try them all out! :biggrin: