• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Where have all the white briefs gone

snout55

Reaction score
I noticed an most of the models on the previous site wore white briefs. I'm a big fan of white briefs but in this age of boxers and boxerbriefs I was always curious about the number of guys in tighty whithies. I always suspected they were handed the briefs before the shoot. I guess we know now!
Actually i think the presence of the trendy underwear adds to the credibility of the site. I'm really liking the feel of this place now. Not that i didn't think the old models were hot, it was just getting boring.
Keep it up and maybe one day a boy will pop up with some full cut white briefs.
Anyone else a briefs lover?

Where have all the baby blue briefs gone?

Yes l love speedo's and sexy briefs. There used to be a guy here, I liked very much with the user name underwear fun. Hope that Undie will rejoin this site in the future.

PS: And wrinkled
boxers don't do it for me.

I noticed an most of the models on the previous site wore white briefs. I'm a big fan of white briefs but in this age of boxers and boxerbriefs I was always curious about the number of guys in tighty whithies. I always suspected they were handed the briefs before the shoot. I guess we know now!
Actually i think the presence of the trendy underwear adds to the credibility of the site. I'm really liking the feel of this place now. Not that i didn't think the old models were hot, it was just getting boring.

I love briefs. I used to have a blog but because of the lack of content, I let it go. Nowadays, I see a lot of saggy underwear which is a total turn off for me. Sometimes I enjoy watching a guy in his undies more than the actual hardcore. For me, briefs with a solid color are sexier than the ones with patterns. Just my preference :)

PS: Welcome to the board snout55 :)

Form fitting all the way or nothing at all

I love briefs. I used to have a blog but because of the lack of content, I let it go. Nowadays, I see a lot of saggy underwear which is a total turn off for me. Sometimes I enjoy watching a guy in his undies more than the actual hardcore. For me, briefs with a solid color are sexier than the ones with patterns. Just my preference :)

Dear scorpio,

I love form fitting briefs in any form from skimpy bikinis at its most minimum to traditional tightie-whities. As long as they have a bulge and are form fitting, that speaks volumes of the mystery lurking just below the surface. No bulge, not mystery. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing the male form in all of its splender and in all it's unique qualities, colors, textures, and attributes, not to mention with or without pubes, cut or uncut(being half-French I really relish someone intact), and size variations with "show-ers vs. grow-ers".

What I don't like is seeing some guy in wrinkled and oversized baggy boxers making their legs look like two toothpicks and having no butt. It may be funny for a comedy, but in real life it presents a grim picture to behold and the absolute opposite of what I consider sexy. If someone is afraid their package is too constricted in briefs, then there is always the "Commando Option" for those willing to take a risk with the zipper, but I feel a calculated risk anyway. I do find it sexy seeing guys remove their pants only to reveal their pubes as the zipper slides down. That is sexy too.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

3.jpg

Welcome Snout55!

Yes Mike... but would I have posted this stunning specimen of young manhood naked, Snout55 would immediately have asked me: "Where has his white briefs gone?" :w00t:

Yes, I like tighty whities, especially if, when he takes them off, he puts them where they belong. (On my face!) Welcome to the forum, snout55, a bit late in my welcome, but no less sincere!

sniff 'm

Yes, I like tighty whities, especially if, when he takes them off, he puts them where they belong. (On my face!)

And take a good sniff!

Like Prince Charles said to his Camilla: "I want to be a pair of your knickers"

** Caution: If you picked up a homeless person, it might be wise to skip this step in foreplay.

Actually snout55, David had told us on the forum that he always had a thing for white briefs, as that was what his school mates and friends wore in his youth, and that yes, he did provide the briefs for many of his models on the old site.

I also grew up in the era of white briefs, tight whities, if you will. But being a fan of realism, I do prefer to see the young guys on the site wearing what they wear in "real life". I don't want to see them dressed in a "costume". I enjoy watching young men on the streets and in my real life, and fantasize about what I would see if they removed their jeans, and the real deal clothing is hotter to me than "retro gear" that they might wear in the scenes.

And I actually discovered that loose fitting jeans and boxers can show more detail of a guy's intimate parts than a tight fitting outfit. But the bottom line is if a dude is hot, he will look hot in anything, even a burlap potato sack. :001_smile:

I can so relate... Thanks for sharing Scorpio:wink:

3.jpg

Welcome Snout55!

Mr. rrhill:

Wow, great view point. I think this picture took many of us back those days where we were about to give a BJ to one of our special friends... What a beautiful site to behold...:blush:

To all the boys I sucked before

It reminds me so much of George, Vasile, Bogdan, Marius, Marco... and so many, many, others too...:tongue_smilie:

As a guy in college, living in the dorms, I can tell you that white briefs are out. I think in the past year I saw 1 guy where a pair of white briefs. I do see more guys starting to wear tighter undies and some are wearing colored briefs. The trend, from 2 years ago when I was in high school, of boxers has changes dramatically. Most of the guys around here wear boxers for sleeping. I have switched from boxers to boxerbriefs and I know my roommate has done the same. I have also noticed that the guys around here only wear the designer labels,Calvin Klein etc. when they are going on a date or looking to get lucky, other than that they wear hanes, fruit of the loom or jockey. I myself prefer hanes. I was daring enough to buy a pair of 2xist boxerbriefs when I was on Christmas vacation at home but I would never wear them here at school, I love the way they lift my balls up and make the bulge more prominent. Anyhow, that is my report on the underwear happenings here at college in Western New York.

Something that turns me on are bulges but what REALLY turns me is checking my friends' bulge or someone I know. It doesn't mean I want to go to bed with them but It just arouses me to see a friend of mine with a bulge. I should probably stop looking down there huh lol

Something that turns me on are bulges but what REALLY turns me is checking my friends' bulge or someone I know. It doesn't mean I want to go to bed with them but It just arouses me to see a friend of mine with a bulge. I should probably stop looking down there huh lol

That reminds me of when some of us in Seminary would work with teen boys who suffered from various physical or emotional challenges. On Friday nights, we all got together for B-Ball, at the college gym, then showered, then pizza. It was the only "normal" time these kids could enjoy. But I remember one thing more than the others, we always had to tell the boys, "Eyes up, yeah? My eyes are here, not down there." They had a natural curiosity which our advisors wanted us to break them of, typical church politics. Far different from the way my father raised me, where looking was simply ignored, treated as part of the natural learning process.

Of course, needless to say, most of us wore tighty whities back then.

I was daring enough to buy a pair of 2xist boxerbriefs when I was on Christmas vacation at home but I would never wear them here at school, I love the way they lift my balls up and make the bulge more prominent.

I've got a pair of those in white, the ones without the fly, yeah?

Here is my fave white brief photo. I like to see them on someone breathlessly irresistible once the elastic has gone a bit slack, or there's a rip where the waistband's come away from the underpants or maybe they've got a bit big on him and his equipment comes out one of the leg openings. Fe-tish, haha.

Attachments

• inmybriefs.jpg
    inmybriefs.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 48