• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Where do you live?

Live in Ellijay, Georgia. Just an hour north of Atlanta. We are the apple capital of Georgia!!! Anyway, I joined Broke Straight Boys's after I saw a video on gaytube. It has changed alot since I joined, but I still enjoy it. And this is the first time in all this time I have posted on the message boards.
:welcome: Kryptodawg! As Superman was my obsession as a youth, your screen name catches my eye.

Thanks for posting. Do you remember which episode you saw on gay tube that got you to join?

My scene that got me hooked is actually what is listed as the oldest scene here Alex & Chris. I always forget which is which by name, but the military dude, (Chris?) has a cool atttiude and he makes his pretty boy, dark haired partner laugh a lot. It reminds me of hero worship. But the sex is hot too. I probably watched it ten or fifteen times and decided to try out the site. The rest is history, for me.

Thanks for the welcomes. I really can't remember which one it was. Of course I am not usually good with names, but Nelson's scenes and name sticks with me for some reason.