• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Some times, it's more out of confusion...

Dear Ambi and betu..
And DAMN can you boy's write. What a Gift...
Thank You Guy's.......
Hugs
johnny.....

Dearest Johnny ~

I may be able to string a clause or two together. . . though I can't claim credit for that. . . it is all down to my Mother (who had me rehearsing speeches and poetry, for festivals, at the end of the hallway, from the time I was five years old): and to the terrible and ferocious Mrs. C., my English-teacher, who forced me to do work-sheets, describing the proper use of the predicate adjective, while NORMAL little boys were out playing BASEBALL. . . ;-))))

But, you, YOU, Johnny - have a FAR GREATER TALENT, than these trivial things. And that is. . . a beautiful talent for kindness, friendship, and love. . . and that is far more valuable. And that is why. . . all of us here, love and TREASURE YOU.

Tu sei mi amico, sempre,
"A"XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcrfvP11Hbo

Aww Ambi
You are to kind.What a nice complement . Now Andrea Bocelli . There is a beautiful man.
I recommend everyone Liston to ambis youtube video. Just to feel good for a few minutes. Can't hurt.
And if your a cry baby . Like some on this site ?? May bring a tear to your eye. But a good tear. lol.
Thanks Ambi
Hugs

I do have to agree that, All in the Family was a brilliant creation by Norman Lear. What he did by having the "character Archie Bunker" and his stereotypical bigotry in plain sight, was in my opinion very "Forward". It made you Laugh, and it made you think at the same time. I actually loved Carol O'Connor as an actor, and because, he was the absolute antithesis of the character Archie who he played so well! So when I make references to Archie Bunker, it's always the "character" never the actor who played him.....may he rest in peace!

Archie Bunker
Archie.jpg

Carol O'Connor
Carol O'connor.png

I do have to agree that, All in the Family was a brilliant creation by Norman Lear. What he did by having the "character Archie Bunker" and his stereotypical bigotry in plain sight, was in my opinion very "Forward". It made you Laugh, and it made you think at the same time. I actually loved Carol O'Connor as an actor, and because, he was the absolute antithesis of the character Archie who he played so well! So when I make references to Archie Bunker, it's always the "character" never the actor who played him.....may he rest in peace!

Archie Bunker
View attachment 12686

Carol O'Connor
View attachment 12687
Loved Carol O'Connor. Isn't it strange Archie said and did things 30 years ago that Everyone laughed at. Now it would cause a riot or you could be shot.
NEVER thought I would be saying this .But life was so more innocent then..
Some times the more you know is not all that great. No hate mail please people please. Just one man's opinion.
There used to be a girl ..That turned the world on with her smile..What happened ? Guess things just got more real.
Showing my age for sure.
johnny.....

Last edited:
Loved Carol O'Connor. Isn't it strange Archie said and did things 30 years ago that Everyone laughed at. Now it would cause a riot or you could be shot.
NEVER thought I would be saying this .But life was so more innocent then..
Some times the more you know is not all that great. No hate mail please people please. Just one man's opinion.
There used to be a girl ..That turned the world on with her smile..What happened ? Guess things just got more real.
Showing my age for sure.
johnny.....

Don't worry Johnny.."You're gonna make it after all......"MTM.jpg

Don't worry Johnny.."You're gonna make it after all......"View attachment 12693

Beautiful betu.It really was a wonderful time. I remember like it was yesterday. Getting ready..Saturday night ..Three roommates in those days.
Mary's on. All gathering around the TV...Before going out .Great memories. Not sure what I did last week ?
Not a good sign..Oh well it was fun. Thanks for the memories..
xo johnny...
Sorry to go off topic folks....You had to be there.

Beautiful betu.It really was a wonderful time. I remember like it was yesterday. Getting ready..Saturday night ..Three roommates in those days.
Mary's on. All gathering around the TV...Before going out .Great memories. Not sure what I did last week ?
xo johnny...
I forget alot of things that happen on that day and that's nearly every day so its nice to have company. Dan x

I was at an event the other day. we was talking in a group. one of the guys ask me, are you Hindi?
if I am to be judged using any of my organs, then let it be my brain and not my skin.

I can understand your surprise and being taken slightly aback by his first question Another1.

Upon further consideration of it though, the fact that you could be taken for a wise guru from India is a compliment. From the moment I saw you in the BTS vids I immediately sensed that there was great wisdom, worldliness (and humor) behind those eyes. Your slight appearance may fool many people into thinking that you are someone to be taken lightly. Even on camera, just viewing your eye contact and the eloquent and confident tone with which you speak, I knew immediately that that was not the case. So I think that's what a few other people are sometimes picking up on also. That there is much more there than meets the eye.

Of course all of that is still true about you regardless of your ethnicity or place of birth. :)

Dearest Johnny ~

I may be able to string a clause or two together. . . though I can't claim credit for that. . . it is all down to my Mother (who had me rehearsing speeches and poetry, for festivals, at the end of the hallway, from the time I was five years old): and to the terrible and ferocious Mrs. C., my English-teacher, who forced me to do work-sheets, describing the proper use of the predicate adjective, while NORMAL little boys were out playing BASEBALL. . . ;-))))

But, you, YOU, Johnny - have a FAR GREATER TALENT, than these trivial things. And that is. . . a beautiful talent for kindness, friendship, and love. . . and that is far more valuable. And that is why. . . all of us here, love and TREASURE YOU.

Tu sei mi amico, sempre,
"A"XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcrfvP11Hbo

I feel that way about all of you in here. You all have so much to offer and each one of you brings his and her own unique gift of perception and perspective.

xo johnny...

I'm right there with you Johnny. I was still pretty young but I remember All in the family, Mary Tyler Moore and The Carol Burnett Show. It was a simpler time.

I'm right there with you Johnny. I was still pretty young but I remember All in the family, Mary Tyler Moore and The Carol Burnett Show. It was a simpler time.

We all were young then Tampa. But I don't care there will never be a line up like that again.I still laugh out load when I see a
Carol Burnett skit. She was the best. And Archie so rude but we were able to laugh. And Mary. She real did turn the world on
with just her smile.
I myself have a hard time getting older. To bad, But grateful I got to live in that time. And be young and gay.
In San Francisco.Ca. It was a big candy store. We have come a long way. But boy there were some fun years.
Before it all went boom.
But like in the song..Good times and bad times . But were still here.
xo johnny

Messed up another post. Someday I will get it right ???
johnny

I loved your post Johnny. Don't worry about the skewed lines. lol

You did have a charmed life being gay in 1970's San Francisco. I know what you mean about "before it all went boom." We all lost a lot of innocence when AIDS reared its ugly head and brought the carefree Sexual Liberation movement to a screeching halt. "If it feels good...do it.", became a potentially fatal mantra to live by. Still, the 80's were very good to me overall. Probably the best decade of my life so far. The best of times, worst of times kind of thing. I'm still rather envious though of the 1970's world that Mary Tyler Moore lived in as a grown adult.