• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Where do you live?

peterh6308

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I was chatting with Blake on another thread about Seattle. And i thought it would be interesting for everyone to share a little about what it's like where you live, whats the city famous for etc. Seattle is home to Boeing, Microsoft, Google, Nintendo, Amazon.com, Weyerhauser, Costco, Starbucks, Nordstroms and a huge militiary presents Navy, Airforce and Army. It does rain here a lot, but it's very green and clean as the result of the rain. We are surrounded by Puget Sound, Lake Washington and Lake Union. We are also in the middle of 2 Mtn ranges The Olympics to the west, which has the biggest rain forest in North America, that includes the town of Forks for all you Twilight fans, and The Cascades to the east that include Mt Rainier at almost 15,000ft and the famous Mt St. Helens. We have the biggest fleet of Ferries in the country here. We have the awesome Space Needle and the tallest bldg west of Chicago (Bank of America bldg) at 77 stories. Personnally I think it is the most beautiful city to live in. It's nickname is the "Emerald City" and if you have ever seen it at night from a distance it lives up to it's name. Please everyone share where your from!:2c:

I was chatting with Blake on another thread about Seattle. And i thought it would be interesting for everyone to share a little about what it's like where you live, whats the city famous for etc. Seattle is home to Boeing, Microsoft, Google, Nintendo, Amazon.com, Weyerhauser, Costco, Starbucks, Nordstroms and a huge militiary presents Navy, Airforce and Army. It does rain here a lot, but it's very green and clean as the result of the rain. We are surrounded by Puget Sound, Lake Washington and Lake Union. We are also in the middle of 2 Mtn ranges The Olympics to the west, which has the biggest rain forest in North America, that includes the town of Forks for all you Twilight fans, and The Cascades to the east that include Mt Rainier at almost 15,000ft and the famous Mt St. Helens. We have the biggest fleet of Ferries in the country here. We have the awesome Space Needle and the tallest bldg west of Chicago (Bank of America bldg) at 77 stories. Personnally I think it is the most beautiful city to live in. It's nickname is the "Emerald City" and if you have ever seen it at night from a distance it lives up to it's name. Please everyone share where your from!:2c:

Hi, I live in the Burbs just south of Chicago. It's a great city with lots of stuff to do and great places to eat. Unfortunately, we are plagued with politicians who are the scum of the earth. Anyway, I have always heard how wonderful Seattle is and hope to see that part of the country one day. Thanks for asking.

Peter,

I have been to Seattle several times in my life, and it is everything you say. I first went there when I was 11 and I fell in love with the city. I have always dreamed of living there and may move there eventually, once I am retired. I also love that is it near the ocean and surrounded by mountains. I did hear once that Seattle had the highest suicide rate, caused by depression over the weather. I love the rain. Dark gloomy skies may depress some people, but I thrive on days like that.

There are some great pictures of Seattle on the "Where in the World" thread.......

Thanks C. Robin, Jlipps and Ms"K" for responding. I have traveled some over the years but most cities I have only been to the airports. So was curious to see what it was like in other parts of the country. I wasn't trying to be nosey lol but I thought more people would respond. I didn't expect any models too (security reasons) but us members I thought would share a little more. Also Jlipps I think your right about the suicide rate, and I to love the rain. When it's sunny here everybody is happy, when it's raining the coffee shops is where it's at!

We have several members that either live here, or close to here..............

I wonder if Stowe gets this one first?

new-york-brooklyn-new-york-city-ny036.jpg
29433.jpg
ar124951049868749.jpg
ar128922282050957.JPG
I copied this from Ms. K's wonderful thread "Where In the World", to illustrate where I live, in Brooklyn Heights in NYC.

And today is a picture perfect day, sunny and close to 70 degrees on March 8. And as nice as the weather is, so are the guys walking around in shorts, looking all sexy. There is a college in my neighborhood, St. Frances and I must admit in my travels today, I walked past there three times. College men showing off for the college women, and some of the other men too.........

I love Brooklyn Heights, especially on an unseasonably beautiful day like today, and especially when I have the day off from work to enjoy it.

Brooklyn Heights

I realized that Ms. K's pictures of Brooklyn were right near my neighborhood, but not exactly in it. I found these three images on line that are in Brooklyn Heights.

Attachments

• imagesCAZBAQG2.jpg
    imagesCAZBAQG2.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 67
  • imagesCA24OVF2.jpg
    imagesCA24OVF2.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 67
  • imagesCAHDIF9T.jpg
    imagesCAHDIF9T.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 22
I live in the country and I wouldn't trade it for any city in the world. My nearest neighbor is about a fourth of a mile down the road. I can run naked in my back yard any time I want. I have deer and other wild animals in my yard along with flowers and huge trees. The closest city is Nashville, Tn. and I enjoy visiting there. My favorite city to visit is Indianapolis, In. Great fun everytime I have been there. My favorite place to visit is Jacksonville Beach, Fl. Love that beautiful beach! The seafood is excellent. But I still love living in the country... there is no place like home !
Oh... by the way... country guys are awesome in the grass.

Last edited:
Country guys are also great in the bed of a pickup truck .... or around the campfire ... oh hell, just anywhere the wanna do it... they are just awesome anywhere ! (I hope you all got some sort of fantasy out of that one.)

Country guys are also great in the bed of a pickup truck .... or around the campfire ... oh hell, just anywhere the wanna do it... they are just awesome anywhere ! (I hope you all got some sort of fantasy out of that one.)

Yes indeed country boys are great in the bed of a pickup truck! I'll attest to that! They're also great in a deer blind!

I love the pics of Brooklyn. I have never been to NYC, but I will before I croak (hopefully not soon)lol My friend went there a few years back for 3 weeks and still didn't get to see everything he wanted to. So I guess my trip will have to be for 1 mo. You can drive 3 directions from Seattle and be in the the country/woods in about 1/2hour or so. I too love country boys, which is why I have the hots for Connor and Blake.

Yes indeed country boys are great in the bed of a pickup truck! I'll attest to that! They're also great in a deer blind!

It is so amazing what a Str8 guy will do when you are alone with him in the woods !

It is so amazing what a Str8 guy will do when you are alone with him in the woods !

Yes sir! But what is it that makes a straight guy drop his inhibitions when alone with another guy, in the woods? I can only speculate.

Yes sir! But what is it that makes a straight guy drop his inhibitions when alone with another guy, in the woods? I can only speculate.

Shit Lipps, if you were in the woods with a guy alone, I know you would do more than speculate!:biggrin:

I live in Atlanta. I was born in a small town outside of Atlanta. When I was old enough to drive and get out of my home alone, I would head for the big city (Atlanta). There is a big park there named Piedmont. It was the cruising area for gays (this was in the late 50s). There was a narrow one-way road that circled the park. All along the side of the road were swings. This was where gay guys would sit and cruise with other guys who rode by in their car. If you saw someone you liked , you could pick them up in your car and go somewhere (usually to their apartment or their home if their parents were at work) and have sex. I lived for the time I could go to the park. I was young and full of cum and had many wonderful times. Sad to say, in the 80s the city fathers decided that something had to be done about this, so they blocked off the road so you can't ride around the park today. It is still a nice place to meet guys on foot. These were in the days before aids, and any std that you might get could be cured with a shot or pills. Surprisingly, as much sex as I had, I never had a std and never had a friend who admitted to catching one. We were blessed. I know I got way off the thread. Sorry.

Come to Vallejo, CA - first US city to declare bankruptcy. As a result of it, we have all sorts of prostitutes from all over California coming here to set up camp. Heck, one of the madamns petitioned the city council for a "Red-Light" district be designated so they, the prostitutes, can have a free zone to sell their wares without fear of the cops. I don't see why they should be afraid of the cops since the budget cuts reduced the police force significantly to the point that prostitution is considered a low priority for enforcement. I haven't seen any male prostitutes on the streets though - darn!

Ellijay, Georgia

Live in Ellijay, Georgia. Just an hour north of Atlanta. We are the apple capital of Georgia!!! Anyway, I joined Broke Straight Boys's after I saw a video on gaytube. It has changed alot since I joined, but I still enjoy it. And this is the first time in all this time I have posted on the message boards.

Live in Ellijay, Georgia. Just an hour north of Atlanta. We are the apple capital of Georgia!!! Anyway, I joined Broke Straight Boys's after I saw a video on gaytube. It has changed alot since I joined, but I still enjoy it. And this is the first time in all this time I have posted on the message boards.

Well hello and welcome! I'm glad you posted; the more the merrier. I used to live south of Atlanta, in Riverdale. I enjoyed living in Georgia; the people were friendly and I could have gotten into a lot of trouble, but the cops seemed to be "easy on the kids"-I was 13-18 back in the late 70's.
Anyway, I hope you continue to add to the forum. Who is your favorite model on this site? I am a big Connor fan!