• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

When will the site bring back new models?

If his story is true then I fully agree with you Tampa but I have been fooled and even hurt so often in the past by such stories it does give me pause.

I get that Br. If you meet somebody with a terrible hard luck story who is asking for your help, I would be more cautious in believing them. If they are asking to live with you personally, or asking you for actual financial support, I would be more skeptical about what their true whole story is all about. There are plenty of hustlers out there who will try to pull on one's heartstrings with questionable tales of woe in order to score some quick cash, a place to stay for free, free meals, etc. And you may never know what their real deal and past history is all about.

In Jesse's case he has little to gain now by lying about tales of years ago when he was really struggling with selfish, immature, irresponsible, narcissistic parents. He has his act mostly together now as a young adult. No longer homeless, starving, etc. He's not asking anyone for extra help. He's working hard and paying his own way in the world. It would be very embarrassing to make up a fake story (later in life) of having horrible parents and being homeless on the streets as a teen, if it wasn't true. So I believe him.

In our way of thinking yes but he might love the sympathy & it might even turn him on for his sex scenes. Just a thought.

I twittered him just now & asked him to return. I have never twittered before nor will I again.