• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

When and how is it best for a model to know when it's time to hang up their hat?

Does anyone have a recent update on Bobby, hope he is well & happy. Another all time favorite of mine.

Max was another model that i was attracted to Dexter not so much

Ayden Troy & Max Flint was the scene I had in mind,Max did great scenes.And of course is in a league with Adam What of Paul Canon and as I think back many many more.

Last edited:
Yes. The Ayden/Max scene is an all-time Broke Straight Boys Classic.

811-pic-3.jpg

https://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/ODEx/ayden-troy-&-max-flint

And I have the BTS shot of Ayden & Max just waking up and smoking a cigarette.

Copy of Ayden Max & Blake.jpg

Every time I see that shot, I want to pull down Ayden's shorts and make love to his bulge. lolololol

Great shot, who are the other 2 guys. Wonder if this period in their lives had any lasting affect like it has on Adam and Richie.

Great shot, who are the other 2 guys. Wonder if this period in their lives had any lasting affect like it has on Adam and Richie.
One is the great and very popular Blake Bennet. The other I had to research and he is Gabe Parrillo who much like Dexter Graf, who we discussed yesterday was in only three scenes. Gabe's scenes were released in August and September of 2012, the first year of Broke Straight Boys-2, while Clay was filming in Florida before the move to Colorado. Gabe did a solo and two oral scenes, one with Ayden and one with Blake. I watched his solo and his scene with Ayden. I will check out the Blake scene later.

Once again, I am out of step with the average Broke Straight Boys member as his model rating and all three of his scenes are not rated highly. But after watching the solo and the Ayden oral, I do believe he is exactly what I liked in a model here, a young, inexperienced and as straight as a guy could be who appears here. With Ayden it is a shower scene and Ayden gives him oral and at the end Ayden cums on his chest but he never puts Ayden's cock in his mouth.

By the way Ayden is looking as hot as he ever was in this scene. He has a more muscular build than I think he later had and his cock is rock hard while he sucks and slurps on Gabe's equally hard dick. There is no kissing and no anal and no reciprocation but this is my kind of Broke Straight Boys scene.

Ayden Troy & Gabe Parrillo

https://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/Nzk0/ayden-troy-&-gabe-parrillo

794-pic-6.jpg

794-pic-14.jpg

794-pic-26.jpg

By the way, I realize that this thread is called, "When and how is it best for a model to know when it's time to hang up their hat?" and this has nothing to do with that subject, but sometimes these threads do tend to meander as is the case here.

Just came across another favorite versatile player Austin. what happened to him?

If you mean Austin Grant, David had him back recently on College Boy Physicals playing the doctor.

I don't know if you have already visited the College Boy Physicals site, Br. It's a site run by David and Eddie (D&E) and is free to all Broke Straight Boys members. If you have not entered it before, or if it has been a while since you entered it...you may have to re-enter your credentials (your same Broke Straight Boys username and password) to get in.

But here is a link to all of Austin Grant's most recent work on College Boy Physicals.

https://members.collegeboyphysicals.com/modelpage.php?id=96