• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What's your favorite sex position? What positions should David work into new scenes?

bookse

Reaction score
Myself I am getting tired of seeing the guys in the same positions, it seems like doggie and missionary are the mainstays going on.

Myself my favorite position is spooning, because you have that body to body contact, kissing is easily done in this position and it allows you to reach around easily and stroke your partner.

I suppose these positions work best for the camera allowing us to see more etc. These positions may also be easier for the models just a thought!

69 bb

I love the good ole 69. It is an oldie but a goodie. Besides, I feel it is the best position for new beginners. It kind of motivates the other guy to give if he wants to get. :thumbup:

:blushing: :tongue_smilie: I'm with Jayman and Scorpio.. 69s are really hot. I also like to those 2 scenes where one of the models is getting fucked by one and sucked by another.. ummmmmm

69 is always great. I like it when the guy getting sucked fucks the suckers face. Austin and Dustin were great at this, as were CJ and JC.

A picture is worth a thousand words

Good luck trying...:thumbup:

Attachments

• love.jpg
    love.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 36
I like doggie style myself, both for real and to watch. Face to face is nice but since these guys are not going to kiss or gaze into each other's eyes, there really is no reason for face to face. Also I'd like to see more buttholes before they get fucked.

seeing a guy get fucked at the same time sucking is good but I dont like to see him play with himself while it is happening maybe he can have both hands jerking off 2 guys too or just hug a guy. ever see a guy cum without stimulation would be nice to see it in a scene.

another posible scene

Id like to see 2 guys getting fucked by different guys and at the same time have them kiss and jerk each other off.

Id like to see 2 guys getting fucked by different guys and at the same time have them kiss and jerk each other off.

Wow, that would be intense. :wink:

Sex Positions

I'd like to see more riding of cock. Gives a great vantage point if they lean back!:tongue_smilie:

I have viewed about all the videos on Broke Straight Boys and BFT this week. My favorites are Alan (Cornell student), Nelson, Jarrett, Anthony, and Fabian from BFT. Pair those guys up any way you want. Alan is great at acting straight, too good at his acting, to the point that he looks disgusted. Tell him to loosen up just a little. I would like to see Nelson as a top. Does Jarrett ever bottom? I would like to see more episodes where guys jack off each other all the way to orgasm and suck each other to the orgasm. I would like to see more scenes of cum shooting into the mouth. Nelson was great at licking the cum off of the other guys dick. I don't know where you found Fabian but he is super, super hot. Keep him coming back. What is his ancestry? he has beautiful bronze skin and a very pretty face and gorgeous hair!

What ever happen to micheal the "pizza delivery" guy would love to see him in action again. he was hot. He was the only guy that really seem to get into it. what happen to mid week new releases also.
love the site by the way would love to see more new faces thanks for all you do a happy member

Myself I am getting tired of seeing the guys in the same positions, it seems like doggie and missionary are the mainstays going on.

Myself my favorite position is spooning, because you have that body to body contact, kissing is easily done in this position and it allows you to reach around easily and stroke your partner.
I agree with spooning. Also, the bottom could have his shoulders on the floor while the top lifts the bottoms ass and legs straight up in the air, then the top shoves his dick downward into the bottoms ass and pounds away. When they jerk off each other I like it better when they stand up to do it, more docking.

doggy works for me, especially if the bottom lean over the arm of a chair from a standing position. this allows greater penetration and a great view.

I agree with spooning. Also, the bottom could have his shoulders on the floor while the top lifts the bottoms ass and legs straight up in the air, then the top shoves his dick downward into the bottoms ass and pounds away. When they jerk off each other I like it better when they stand up to do it, more docking.

Yes, spooning would be awesome to see... also I think what rswaim is describing would be super hot!!!! :sexinbed: