• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What's your beef?

One of my beefs is when people show up at my job, i'm a bank teller, with no form of id on them and then want to get mad or upset (one woman was on the verge of tears) at me because it is the rule that i need to have id to do the transaction

I have been in a similar situation, and I simply tell the customer if you are who you say you are, then I am protecting you.

I got so wrapped up in making the thread, I forgot my biggest one. The worst thing, I mean the absolute worst thing you can do to me is to tell me you are going to do something and then not do it. I pride myself on being a man of my word, but there are people all over who will say they will do something and have no intention of following through.
I get majorly pissed off about this also. I've invited one of the new guys at work over to my place since it seemed that we both feel we'd make good friends. The first time he showed up at the agreed upon time and we had a nice conversation (no sex). The second time, he texted me that he was tired and couldn't make it.

Since then 3 other mutual acquaintances (male and female) have been coming over on Friday nights, and he is part of this new circle of friends. He was a no show the first two times.

I let him know in very specific terms that I have very low tolerance for "unreliable" people, and that if he isn't going to show to pick up the phone, and call or text to let me/us know he won't be coming.

He showed the next time and all of us had a nice time. I felt it best to tell him early on how I feel about people who say one thing and then do another. Let your works been seen!

Chafu213

Random strangers who ask to touch my hair. It's a braid. Get over it.