• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Whats up?

Hello Michael, big fan here! I absolutely enjoy every scene your in. What was your favorite scene to film? Who gives the best head so far? Who do you want to work with the most right now? And are there any scenes that you filmed that aren't released yet? Thanks! Have a great weekend.

Heh thanks Zyl84 glad you liked them and my favorite scene so far would maybe be the christmas special i did love that whip cream hehe and as for who gives the best head so far I would most likely say Austin no offence to the other models yall did great too! and a model i would like to work with mmmm I would say Tyler I think he is pretty cute and yes there are 3 scenes yall havent seen yet :)

Okay, Mike, now you have me confused. You say that Austin gives the best head, but I just went throught every episode of Broke Straight Boys and CBF, and there is no scene posted between you and Austin. This leads me to a couple of different conclusions. Either there are upcoming scenes not yet posted with you and Austin, or threre are scenes between the two of you which date back further than the site offers, OR (and I like this possibility) you have never done a scene on film with Austin, you just mixed up your personal and professional life when you made that post. I don't know why, but it just gives me a little tingle to think of you and Austin shaggin' like monkeys on your own dime!

Best head

Austin gives better head than Jacob Anthony?????? Your cousin deep throated you. Did Austin ever do that?

heh there was a scene with me Austin and one other but i dont believe it has been released yet and everyone has there talents elyot1 :D

i still love you and anthony together anyway, anthony is in several other movies and scenes on other sites as well and he definitely is very talented however as i have stated before youre by far the best in my opinion

...Also a guy with whom you have positive chemistry, who may not necessarily have the finesse that someone else has, paradoxically turns you on more because you find him hotter than the suckmeister.

I was once powersucked by a French boy who almost did it too well. It was very hot, but the best bj I've had to date was with a guy who had never done it before to anyone. Just seeing and feeling him finding out how much he liked it was awe . some.

Michaelookalike

Does this remind you of anyone? The anyone I'm referring to has a circumcised dick, but this is maybe the European version.

Attachments

• Michael uncut.jpg
    Michael uncut.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 48
lol wow looks alot like me just needs a bit biger and cut dick lol

Some of the pix of him from the side show his stiffy with a nice banana curve downward like yours, only as you say, he lacks several inches and a surgical procedure.

It would be megahot to see you fucking this guy in a BGB shoot.

But the airfare to get him to south FL might stretch the budget.

The best sex Ive had in my personal life or on the site? lol and I would totally do it with Casey woods :D

The best sex Ive had in my personal life or on the site? lol and I would totally do it with Casey woods :D

Michael, you have taste, yes you and Casey would be a very good combination, but who would top and who would bottom?.
I would love to have a couple of hours with Casey myself.
Reub.

Actually Mike we'd love to hear about the best sex you've ever had in your personal life. You don't have to use his real name of course. Although a first name would hardly be cause for concern. But what did you and the lucky guy(s) do that was so fun? If you enjoyed it that much I'm sure it would make a good story.

What do you think guys? Would you like to hear about the best sex that Mike has ever had outside the studio? :drool: :thumbup1:

Actually Mike we'd love to hear about the best sex you've ever had in your personal life. You don't have to use his real name of course. Although a first name would hardly be cause for concern. But what did you and the lucky guy(s) do that was so fun? If you enjoyed it that much I'm sure it would make a good story.

What do you think guys? Would you like to hear about the best sex that Mike has ever had outside the studio? :drool: :thumbup1:

You go Tampa...:thumbup:

I loved the story about how he runs up to his busty friends and motorboats them, so if he puts some effort into telling his best sex story it could be terrific. Yes tamps, I want to hear the story, yes sir, I do.:thumbup::001_wub: