• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Whats up?

heh i like it weather feels good and it rains alot there witch i love the rain :p
and David and Eddie are awesome guys I call David my batman and he calls me robin :p and Eddie is a book of knowledge he always has advice when you need it. They are both very respectful while your there and treat you like a real house guest not like a piece of meat.

It's great that you like Florida, and that David and Eddie treat you kindly. Really good to hear. The biggest and best studios do that. No sleazy foul mouthed creeps. Good to know.

I was also tickled that you like to play with titties! They are called fun bags for a reason! LOL!

heh i like it weather feels good and it rains alot there witch i love the rain :p
and David and Eddie are awesome guys I call David my batman and he calls me robin :p and Eddie is a book of knowledge he always has advice when you need it. They are both very respectful while your there and treat you like a real house guest not like a piece of meat.

I'm so glad you feel that way about them. That is how I imagined them to be and it's nice to get the confirmation.

dont have question only comment, michael you arewith out a doubt the hottest on the web. if ya have other work would love to know where to find if ya are allowed to say, love ya , stay sexy

so close but so far, do you have any material out on the net besides what ive sen here, where might i see you in action, upcoming performance or something.

would love to see ya in person, though its unlikely but ill always see ya on film and in my fantasy world.keep up the great work and best wishes in whatever ya do.

Mike,
Thanks for the opportunity to ask questions about you. I just feel little hesitant to do so because I believe that what you do is your business and I enjoy watching you do your thing. I am thankful that I have the chance to see you in action and that you are handsome and a darn good model. If we ever meet hope you will honor me by accepting a drink from me.

I think they are both cute. And thanks for the compliment angelone I rarely drink alcohol just get me a yohoo and im sold heh :D

You're a cheap enough date Michael. haha Teasing, of course. LOL :001_smile:

That also makes it harder to get him drunk so we can take advantage of him Tampa.. :crying:

I'd buy you a case of Yohoo in exchange for a signed pair of your worn undies! So, I'm in Georgia often, I have family in Macon. Where do you live? Seriously would love to meet you.

Heh that sounds like a a deal lol im sure i got a few undies to get rid of somewhere around here as for my location i prefer to keep that secret but im like 3 hours from Macon :)

Wasn't planning on stalking you, just really making conversation. Do you ever go to any of the events? I really would love to meet you in person. You have starred in more than a few of my "special alone times"!

heh thanks man im actually planning to go to the event on oct 31st and nov 1st in Atlanta. :D