• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

whats up from BSB Denver

Okay just notice this lol, sorry everyone this new set up is not as easy to use. Im going to start going through and answering these now:)

Great to hear from u Denver. As they said u have a pretty big fanbase already after two scenes. U are one of my favorite models to come on Broke Straight Boys in a while. I love your personality and body and your smile. Keep up the great work.

Hey thank you so much, just found this lol. Im not vary good with the sight. I hope you keep posting and we can talk!

You are singing panty dropper songs to the guys???:confused:

#1 How many have dropped their panties for you. I dont know, to many lol.

#2 Please don't sing anymore panty dropping songs to CHAD!!!!!!!:0 I won't, we will just be friends.

denver does get a little crazy at pride events.
of the guys for Broke Straight Boys at long beach pride, denver is the one i got to chat with the least. i think that was because i found watching him interact with all the people to be too entertaining to interrupt.
denver doesn't seem to have an off switch. he either has a great tan or he blushes alot.
i have a thing for boys who can make their pecs move and denver can move them and the rest of his body.
it was fun meeting you, denver. thanks for signing my Broke Straight Boys towel.

Lol thats how I am at events I just keep going and going. I try to meet as many people as I can and have a good time! Plus I just love all the girls hahahaha

Would love to see you get more aggressive when you top. Love dominant tops, maybe some more spanking, would be hott!

I have deffinitly turned it up a bit now, and I will get some more spanks in with your name on them lol.

Oh denver got some spankings at LongBeach! Seriously. we did Tips for Spanks! tell them about it denver!

Yeah, but I was the one getting spanked lol. My ass hurt so bad by the end of the day, and you had to save me from the one guy who was going to destroy my butt haha

ok so my question is this: I understand the conceit of this site is that you boys are "heterosexual," but I was wondering, assuming you are heterosexual and not bisexual or queer, do you now enjoy the actual sex more than you did in the beginning (Or have you always enjoyed the sex?). Like how much is acting and how much is it that you are actually enjoying having same-sex sex? I have always been curious about this and I don't think it is the same as asking if someone is just g4p (which is a tired question).

Denver, you are the hotest guy I have ever seen. So cool to watch you.

ok so my question is this: I understand the conceit of this site is that you boys are "heterosexual," but I was wondering, assuming you are heterosexual and not bisexual or queer, do you now enjoy the actual sex more than you did in the beginning (Or have you always enjoyed the sex?). Like how much is acting and how much is it that you are actually enjoying having same-sex sex? I have always been curious about this and I don't think it is the same as asking if someone is just g4p (which is a tired question).

Well I do really cum, that is not fake at all, but a lot of these guys are my friends. So its more like we are just having fun fucking around, and its filmed. I do love sex though, as you spend more time here you'll see im some what of a man whore lol.