• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

whats up from BSB Denver

we in long beach and san diego will enjoy seeing denver on the tour.
thinking about adding phoenix to my visit with sha and the tour.
the southern california tour will become the southwestern tour.

I will absolutely be in long beach and San Diego on the tour this year. I hope to see you out there!

I will absolutely be in long beach and San Diego on the tour this year. I hope to see you out there!

Hey, what about Austin?! Come on...see how the cowboys and cowgirls do it, Texas style! :wtf:

Looking foward to seeing you at San Diego Pride - Denver you are one hot man.

Hey Denver!

It's so nice to see you in here. I hope you have a great time in California.

I also have to say that I really enjoyed your scenes with Connor. Good stuff! haha I hope you'll decide to post in here more often. :biggrin:

Thank you beth

Welcome Denver!
I love it when models come on and talk with their "groupies"...I think you've already had a hand in more than a few hand jobs! Me, being a girl, the Jimmy/Jane vibrator is always on "charge" mode...thanks! I hope you enjoy yourself and have fun...trust me, money always seems to run out too fast. But if you focus on the people you work with and the fun you can have, then I'm sure you will enjoy "unloading at Broke Straight Boys!" Can't wait to see you bottom! I think you would be great with Connor.

Im glad you had fun with my video! And sorry its taking a while to get back my password wasnt working. As you have seen by now me and connor have a few really good videos together, I hope you like them:)

Thank you

hiya Denver,

I have to say that I'm really enjoying your videos so far and quite frankly, you have the potential for many more great scenes! I'm looking forward to seeing you again quite soon :)

thanks for joining Broke Straight Boys!

Thank you so much! I am having allot of fun filming with Broke Straight Boys, and I will keep making videos for you all as long as they let me:)

LMAO you don't give up on him haha

Hello no. I don't get attached easily, but when I do I am very loyal.:001_wub:

I would give you the biggest puppy dog eyes and alligator tears, if i thought it could get you to talk Jimmie Slater out of retirement..........

Welcome Back Denver!

Im glad you had fun with my video! And sorry its taking a while to get back my password wasnt working. As you have seen by now me and connor have a few really good videos together, I hope you like them:)

It's so nice to see you in here again Denver! I really have enjoyed your videos with Connor. I love the easy banter and playful competition you have going on with each other.

Is it true that you were/are a Marine? :)

Thank you

hiya Denver,

I have to say that I'm really enjoying your videos so far and quite frankly, you have the potential for many more great scenes! I'm looking forward to seeing you again quite soon :)

thanks for joining Broke Straight Boys!

Thank you so much! I have so much fun making the videos, and working with the guys from Broke Straight Boys Fans like you, that let me know, they like what I do, make it that much better of a job!

Yes sir!

It's so nice to see you in here again Denver! I really have enjoyed your videos with Connor. I love the easy banter and playful competition you have going on with each other.

Is it true that you were/are a Marine? :)

Yes it is true, I was in the marine corps infantry for 4 years. I deployed to falluga Iraq, and marja Afghanistan.

Sorray

Hello no. I don't get attached easily, but when I do I am very loyal.:001_wub:

I would give you the biggest puppy dog eyes and alligator tears, if i thought it could get you to talk Jimmie Slater out of retirement..........

I always fall for the puppy dog eye, but I dont have control over who I film with, im sorry:(

:)

Welcome to Broke Straight Boys Denver....as they said before, you are Diesal-esk and that makes me HOTT! I enjoyed your first two scenes and you have an amazing ASS....so lucky for Darren he got to enjoy it!

Thank you! I'm trying to get a little more cut up for ya'll, and I never thought I had a good butt, but now I might get a big head with all the compliments on it lol.

Yes it is true, I was in the marine corps infantry for 4 years. I deployed to falluga Iraq, and marja Afghanistan.

Denver, thank you so much for your service to our great country. I am so glad that you made it home safely.

When I came home after serving in the army during the Vietnam era, we had a much different reception....people actually hated us. I hope we, as a nation, never return to to such actions.

You have such a great personality and sense of humor (not to mention owning one of the greatest dicks in the business). All in all, a beautiful person. Thank you.

I will try

Hey, what about Austin?! Come on...see how the cowboys and cowgirls do it, Texas style! :wtf:

I love the girls from texas, so I will absalutely try to make it out there! I would love to meet you, you are one of the biggest Broke Straight Boys fans! Plus I love your avatar, she is so funny.

No thank you

Denver, thank you so much for your service to our great country. I am so glad that you made it home safely.

When I came home after serving in the army during the Vietnam era, we had a much different reception....people actually hated us. I hope we, as a nation, never return to to such actions.

You have such a great personality and sense of humor (not to mention owning one of the greatest dicks in the business). All in all, a beautiful person. Thank you.

No sir thank you! What you did means allot to me, You understand what it is to fight for the person next to you, you fought for a country that didnt love you, but as one of my broters I love you!