• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

whats up from BSB Denver

When did they sneak that update in on us? lol :)

false alert: yesterday, Denver was coming. today, maybe not coming or not coming soon!

I remember another episode with adam and dexter kept showing up in the upcoming updates and still has never shown up. maybe this Denver and paul episode is another one of those upcoming updates that will never come up. good thing attention spans are short.

Kaden and Denver for BSB.jpgThis was posted on Facebook yesterday, enjoy!

I went to facebook and the photo of Denver and Kaden Alexander is not there. the photo with Denver and the episode with Denver are lost in the ether!

what's up!, blu? something wrong with the homepage posing of upcoming updates? Will we ever see the episode with denver and paul?

I was psyched to see the Denver and Paul scene. I hope it's gonna be released soon!!

Am I missing something here. Where is it mentioned that there is an episode with Denver and Paul ? However, judging by the pic of Denver and Kaden Alexander, Denver must obviously be on the recent scene. Denver is a great guy and very funny, but at one time he was rather over used, just like Johnny is today. Only time will tell..

Am I missing something here. Where is it mentioned that there is an episode with Denver and Paul ? However, judging by the pic of Denver and Kaden Alexander, Denver must obviously be on the recent scene. Denver is a great guy and very funny, but at one time he was rather over used, just like Johnny is today. Only time will tell..

There's been a "now you see me, now you don't" update scheduled for Sept. 19th featuring Paul and Denver. It was supposed to be a flip flop scene and there even was a pic for this update. Let's hope they release it soon! :smile:

There's been a "now you see me, now you don't" update scheduled for Sept. 19th featuring Paul and Denver. It was supposed to be a flip flop scene and there even was a pic for this update. Let's hope they release it soon! :smile:

Love the "now you see me, no you don't." When will this site act professionally and not open their mouths before engaging their brains.

Love the "now you see me, no you don't." When will this site act professionally and not open their mouths before engaging their brains.

You are being ridiculous. Every business has issues and make mistakes and we have apologized for that but yet you keep beating this issue like a dead horse.

You are being ridiculous. Every business has issues and make mistakes and we have apologized for that but yet you keep beating this issue like a dead horse.

Didn't expect a response like that from a site owner but I am not surprised at your childish reaction. You blame the failure on issues and mistakes, well the biggest mistake you ever made was to sack David and the second one was to go bareback.

Bye Bye this is my last post..

In the defense of another formite, this comment was made a month ago. Should have been water under the bridge by now!!

In the defense of another formite, this comment was made a month ago. Should have been water under the bridge by now!!
Peter is 100% correct. The foul up of a scene announced that never materialized was scheduled for September 19, and Jon made his comment on September 20, and that is where this thread lay untouched until today, October 21, which is over a month later, and now Mark tells Jon that he is beating this issue as a dead horse.

As Peter said this should be just water under the bridge a month later. I think Mark was wrong to wait this long and to make his comment today.

I will miss Jon's presence on the forum, but I can understand how he feels mistreated and offended.

Sorry I only noticed it yesterday and responded. I apologized for the Denver scene but there was a VERY good reason we are holding it. Unfortunately a miscommunication made it show up as an update. I run a professional company and ANYONE who has ever run a company knows there is screw ups. I am only human and I do apologize if I came off harsh but posting over and over about this is excessive.

"You are being ridiculous. Every business has issues and make mistakes and we have apologized for that but yet you keep beating this issue like a dead horse."

If anyone makes this forum a great place to be, it's Jon. He starts the most original topics, and keeps the conversation going. He is kind, has a great sense of humor, can be stubborn... and honestly speaks his mind. An Elite member with almost 7,000 posts on his name.

What did Jon do to get insulted in public by the owner of this site? Jon drew his conclusion, and decided to leave Broke Straight Boys

This might be a good time to say goodbye to you all, as I will leave this forum now.

"You are being ridiculous. Every business has issues and make mistakes and we have apologized for that but yet you keep beating this issue like a dead horse."

If anyone makes this forum a great place to be, it's Jon. He starts the most original topics, and keeps the conversation going. He is kind, has a great sense of humor, can be stubborn... and honestly speaks his mind. An Elite member with almost 7,000 posts on his name.

What did Jon do to get insulted in public by the owner of this site? Jon drew his conclusion, and decided to leave Broke Straight Boys

This might be a good time to say goodbye to you all, as I will leave this forum now.
I'm not really sure what Mark was thinking when he told Jon off, over a post that was over a month old. And now he has lost two long time members over this.

This is a real shame losing Jon and Robert over a thoughtless post by the owner of this site. This is a sad day.

The whole situation is very sad. :( You can always change your mind Robert. Nobody would fault you for having a change of heart.

Last edited:

Personally, I have found many of "Jon's" comments, posts: controlling and at times inappropriate. Perhaps, it's that I don't understand his sense of humor but, that is the way I feel...personally!