• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What is the wildest/strangest place you had sex?

Jay-angel, you are truly a very very wise and darling man. Thank you again. Love.

Hum I will have to think about this one. I haven't had sex in that strange of places besides a car but would love to hear the strangest place you guys have had sex.. I did exchange oral sex with my boyfriend in the bathroom at Sea World. Does that count? :ROFLMAO:

Yes. That counts.
This is awful. What I’m about to say. And if you know the old Bally’s total fitness on Kirkman in Orlando, you’ll know the place where this happened. I was singing with a Christian band in the 90s and I drove the truck which carried the sound equipment and the group members luggage to this gym to workout. Met a guy and went back and fucked in the back of this Christian musical group’s truck. It was the size of a uhaul.

Yes. That counts.
This is awful. What I’m about to say. And if you know the old Bally’s total fitness on Kirkman in Orlando, you’ll know the place where this happened. I was singing with a Christian band in the 90s and I drove the truck which carried the sound equipment and the group members luggage to this gym to workout. Met a guy and went back and fucked in the back of this Christian musical group’s truck. It was the size of a uhaul.

Ha Ha. That is very funny and also very hot Jay. Thanks for sharing. :biggrin:

And thanks to Mark for digging up this great thread from the early days of this forum. Love it. :thumbup1:

Back in the 1990’s I met a telephone repairman on a telephone hook-up site. He told me that he was able to tap into the line for free using his telephone equipment. It was a hot August day in mid afternoon. He gave me an address to meet him at which was an apartment building in a middle class neighborhood in Brooklyn. He told me where the entrance was to the basement utility room where the telephone equipment was.

I parked my car and felt very guilty walking past the people sitting on beach chairs in front of the building to get some cool air on the hot summer day. I entered the dark danky room and waited. He showed up in typical telephone repairman garb with a utility belt which he loosened and told me to kneel down on a tarp he set up. He opened his pants and I provided the service that perhaps he wasn’t getting at home. The encounter probably lasted ten minutes but we both got what we wanted.

I remember walking back outside into the blinding sun coming out of a dark cellar, wondering if any of the folks sitting there had any clue of what just went on. I assume not. That was an unusual place and an encounter that I fondly recall.

I've done a lot of stuff in cars and the toilets of my local bar, but I guess that's normal and not that wild.

I have masturbated in the library at uni, literally dozens of times which I find wilder - once even when other people were sat at the same table. It's not like a normal library - there are PCs set up on big tables, but they're not really say that close to you. I think a girl was sat about 6 feet away. I went through a phase of chatting to guys on an internet site and getting off on what they said. I wear joggers so it's rlly easy to rub yourself off with them still on, so I'd bust, wetting myself in my pants, and have to walk home with spunk everywhere. Don't worry they're black.

I've had sex at a few parties, ranging from finding an upstairs bedroom on our own, to more organised, with people watching and sometimes even joining in. I'm seeing a guy at the moment who I met at a party - I'd gone with somebody else but they know each other and we were introduced. It was all very professional and organised, and posh.

The first guy I bottomed for used to take me to a gay sauna where the same man used to massage me with oil. I would sometimes climax but he never even got naked. That was a pretty weird place, and quite public (to members anyway, they could just walk in and see what was happening). I think he paid my ex but I never confronted him about it. That feels the wildest to me.

i don't know what you guys think is wild - most times I've just been banged in a bedroom or house in private so these are what feels a bit diffreent

Be careful when doing it in public there are no kids around as I found out the hard way.

My partner William and I were playing in a golf tournament one weekend and we were staying at the golf resort. About 11 pm the night before the tournament we decided to go for walk around the resort. We were checking out everything (well as much as we could see at night) and we wandered over near the 18th green. He said " fuck I'm horny do you want to mess around out here" Well I'm not one to turn down a good fuck, so he nailed me right off the 18th green next to a bunker. The next day as we approached that hole we both grinned at each other. Good times.....

Strangest place

I got a bj in the janitor's closet in HS when I was in 9th grade.

Hi Elyot-
I'd also like to hear about your 9th grade BJ in the HS. With descriptive details of course.

I miss Elyot very much. I sure hope he is doing well today. He is a great guy!

Was it the janitor going down on you or a classmate?
I’m still missing elyot1, one if the benefits of being on this forum is encountering great folks like him. I love this thread going back to the earliest days of the forum. :001_smile: