• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What is the wildest/strangest place you had sex?

whip6

Reaction score
For me, it was while visiting my family for christmas, I went for a walk and ran into an old boyfriend. We talk for a while and ended up in a ssnow fort some kids build out by the street. needless to say the fort suffered some melting damage that night. I froze my ass off, but it was fun:001_tt2:

downtown atlanta acrooss from the Fox Theatre in a building that was being demolished. Summertime in the south is the shit.

My ex-boyfriend and I were actually caught by the police just outside of Scranton, PA at about 3 AM back when I was only 17. I crawled out my bedroom window (thank God for ranch homes) and walked down to the office building at the entrance of my subdivision. My ex, who was 19 at the time, pulled up in his dad's van and drove us up towards Montage Mountain (now Sno Mountain), which is a local ski resort. On the way up the deserted, windy, two-lane road and just past an upscale neighborhood we noticed a small dirt road and decided to back on down it. We were well into the woods and away from the public eye (or so we thought). I started sucking my ex while he fucked me with a banana (hey---he forgot his Dildo and lord knows I couldn't have one! LOL!) He was just starting to go inside of me himself when we noticed a pair of headlights coming up the windy road in the distance. We shrugged it off, assuming it was just some other lusty young couple with the same idea. Unfortunately a mere two minutes later a light was shone in on us---the headlights were actually a police car on patrol, and I suppose he had seen the van down the dirt road in the distance! :scared:

My ex scrambled and was able to get his jeans on, but I couldn't find my clothes anywhere in the dark so I just covered myself up with a blanket while the police officer approached our driver's side window. He did the usual yada yada "What are you doing out here? License, registration..." and then finally asked "Why isn't SHE saying anything" while pointing the flashlight in my direction as I shivered a bit under the blanket. My ex, thinking fast, said "because she isn't a she." The cop turned back towards my ex and said "She isn't a she?" I blurted out "Hi!" The officer asked for my date of birth to make sure that we weren't violating any sort of statutory rape laws, and then he chastised us, telling us that there had been a series of rapes up there recently before driving off. His voice was audibly shaking---either he was turned on by the thought of two hot teenaged guys rutting at it in a cargo van at 3 AM, or he was freaked out to the max! LOL! :thumbup:

Needless to say I was too stunned to want to continue getting off that night! LOL! :lol:

Under water

I am an avid sucba diver and PADI scuba diving instructor. My boyfriend and I did a shore dive on Grand Cayman and we did it underwater. It was amazing!
Would love to do it again!

My boyfirend and I were at a party at this apartment complex with some friends and well into a night of drinking we both got really horny. So we sneaked away from the party and went outside where there was this pond and a bridge going over it. We started making out on the bridge and then all of a sudden he bent me over, tore off my jeans, and began to fuck me right there in the open on this little rinky dink wooden bridge. I kept trying to look and see if anyone was coming but found myself so wrapped up in bliss that I really didn't care if anyone was watching, in fact the idea turned me on! He finished and I came as well then we went back and rejoined the party. To this day when we have sex I find myself fantasizing about that night :)

Two pretty bizzar places come to mind for me.

1. On the cat walk out side of the bridge/control tower of the USS Guam a sailor gave me a great BJ.:tongue_smilie:

2. Another time was when I was 13, two friends and I made out in the airconditioning ducts of the local court house. We were at first just trying to find a cool spot to rest. Then we found an open grate went down the ladder felt the cool air from the duct and climbed in. The rest of the story is we were horny, alone, and in pvt. P.S. I forgot this was the first time I ever came and I did it in my friends mouth by accident. I mean I never came before. LOL ( So, this was definitely a memory. )

Either one of thos is very unusual.:biggrin:

Although, both are very true.:001_rolleyes:Oh, I remember both like it was yesterday.

Last edited:
I am an avid sucba diver and PADI scuba diving instructor. My boyfriend and I did a shore dive on Grand Cayman and we did it underwater. It was amazing!
Would love to do it again!

Wow, that sounds like it could have been dangerous.:thumbup1:

My ex-boyfriend and I were actually caught by the police just outside of Scranton, PA at about 3 AM back when I was only 17. I crawled out my bedroom window (thank God for ranch homes) and walked down to the office building at the entrance of my subdivision. My ex, who was 19 at the time, pulled up in his dad's van and drove us up towards Montage Mountain (now Sno Mountain), which is a local ski resort. On the way up the deserted, windy, two-lane road and just past an upscale neighborhood we noticed a small dirt road and decided to back on down it. We were well into the woods and away from the public eye (or so we thought). I started sucking my ex while he fucked me with a banana (hey---he forgot his Dildo and lord knows I couldn't have one! LOL!) He was just starting to go inside of me himself when we noticed a pair of headlights coming up the windy road in the distance. We shrugged it off, assuming it was just some other lusty young couple with the same idea. Unfortunately a mere two minutes later a light was shone in on us---the headlights were actually a police car on patrol, and I suppose he had seen the van down the dirt road in the distance! :scared:

My ex scrambled and was able to get his jeans on, but I couldn't find my clothes anywhere in the dark so I just covered myself up with a blanket while the police officer approached our driver's side window. He did the usual yada yada "What are you doing out here? License, registration..." and then finally asked "Why isn't SHE saying anything" while pointing the flashlight in my direction as I shivered a bit under the blanket. My ex, thinking fast, said "because she isn't a she." The cop turned back towards my ex and said "She isn't a she?" I blurted out "Hi!" The officer asked for my date of birth to make sure that we weren't violating any sort of statutory rape laws, and then he chastised us, telling us that there had been a series of rapes up there recently before driving off. His voice was audibly shaking---either he was turned on by the thought of two hot teenaged guys rutting at it in a cargo van at 3 AM, or he was freaked out to the max! LOL! :thumbup:

Needless to say I was too stunned to want to continue getting off that night! LOL! :lol:

:tongue_smilie:Wow, Sno Mountain is a great place to go. You handled that pretty well.

My boyfirend and I were at a party at this apartment complex with some friends and well into a night of drinking we both got really horny. So we sneaked away from the party and went outside where there was this pond and a bridge going over it. We started making out on the bridge and then all of a sudden he bent me over, tore off my jeans, and began to fuck me right there in the open on this little rinky dink wooden bridge. I kept trying to look and see if anyone was coming but found myself so wrapped up in bliss that I really didn't care if anyone was watching, in fact the idea turned me on! He finished and I came as well then we went back and rejoined the party. To this day when we have sex I find myself fantasizing about that night :)
Wow, that sounds hot. I remember doing it on the river bank while fishing one night. I know how you must have felt. :thumbup1:

Wow, one thing I am wondering... did you guys finish off there? Sounds so hot... would love to go to the woods and have sex in the middle of nowhere.

So this was somewhere in the complex that you did this?! That's so awesome... must have felt real good to keep on going... and I know what you mean by how it kinda helped turn you on a bit.

In the back of a 4 ton army truck.
My late partner and i were never stationed on the same camp, but he was part of a convoy that overnighted at my camp, we could not go out as i was on duty. So we made do with his truck, god i was so scared but so horny, and we had to be so quiet.
Ah memories.
R J

RJ

In the back of a 4 ton army truck.
My late partner and i were never stationed on the same camp, but he was part of a convoy that overnighted at my camp, we could not go out as i was on duty. So we made do with his truck, god i was so scared but so horny, and we had to be so quiet.
Ah memories.
R J

That sounds like it was a great place and a great time. I'll be the price was just right.

I can relate too. I was asked to pull an extra shift one night and the guy I had been dating for 3 months was on that shift. It was always hard coordinating schedules working on opposing work shifts. We managed most of the time. Anyway, we were both moved to roving patrol status that night. We met inside one of the C-130's ready for transport the next morning. The two of us climbed into the cockpit and made out like rabbits while sucking down oxygen as much as cock. Talk about sex. Wow, what a rush. And the oxygen just made everything else all the more intense including our horniness. We set the alarms on our wrist watches so we could make our all secure check in calls every 15 min. We both disappeared for 2 hrs. and they thought we were out walking patrol off of the flight line. The best part was when my partner was asked to report on the status of a situation and he was mounted on my cock at the same time. In the middle of his conversation he came. The Sargent of the Guard thought he had been running since he was talking like he was almost out of breath. I laughed because he shot his cum on the pilots window. After their conversation he was asked to physically report in. I wonder if they ever found out what that smudge on the glass really was. LOL :thumbup: He and I got together one more time before he was transferred to Camp Pendleton. There he hooked up with his BF that he enlisted with. They have been together almost 25 years now... Although, we still laugh about that night...:thumbup::lol:

I had no idea he was going to be there at all, i was on my way to the mess for my evening meal and he drove past me, my legs went weak, heart missed a beat, cock went for asleep to good morning in less that a heart beat. And then reality set in we were on camp, with no where to go, no chance of getting off camp. But as they say where there is a will there is a way.
He wanted to get naked and get down and dirty, i wanted to keep all my cloths on so i could run if need be, he won that round.
I wanted to screem out, fuck me harder, but a small part of my mind was in the here and now and i knew i must be quiet. But that only played into his hands as he knew which of my buttons to push.
Oh the joys of gay sex in the military.
I bet now that ( in this country anyway ) its legal there is no fun in it.
R J

Under a pier at the beach around midnight and on my 9th floor balcony on a very hot July evening.