• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What is the future direction of the College Dudes site?

nitefly

Reaction score
We now have an idea on the future of Broke Straight Boys with David back as contributing producer. What can we expect with College Dudes going forward once filming resumes (i.e. Producer, frequency of updates, types of models, etc)? This is more of a question for management but maybe members can offer suggestions on what they want to see.

We now have an idea on the future of Broke Straight Boys with David back as contributing producer. What can we expect with College Dudes going forward once filming resumes (i.e. Producer, frequency of updates, types of models, etc)? This is more of a question for management but maybe members can offer suggestions on what they want to see.

As a member of both Broke Straight Boys and College Dudes, I would expect College Dudes to continue (especially since my College Dudes membership is up for renewal next month). I believe that David was more involved with College Boy Physicals than College Dudes College Boy Physicals is a bonus site included with Broke Straight Boys membership, while College Dudes is not and requires a separate membership.

I dropped College Dudes many months ago because the actors and content became less fun and sexual to watch maybe that will change in the future.