• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What does everyone think about seeing BSB boys on live webcam?

Jimmy_Johnson

Broke Straight Boys Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Im wondering what members thing about watching the Broke Straight Boys boys on webcam let me know pleeeezzzz i should be getting started very soon

Jimmy, where have you been? I've missed seeing you and was thrilled to see you started this thread. I'd really like the opportunity to chat live with some of the Broke Straight Boys models. Gotta confess that I have not really looked into it but if you are going to be on, then I might just check it out.

Last edited:
Not my cup of tea, and certainly not in my price range. But, good luck!

Totally agree with everyone else. Would be totally hot but way too expensive. Although good luck with it hopefully there are some people out there who can afford it and make it worthwhile for all of you!!

I sincerely wish you alot of luck on the site Jimmy. But for many of us the cost is just to much. Those kind of sites are designed to make the site owners a tidy profit right off the top. So whatever money the customers pay is only a percentage of what the model actually receives for his time and services. That doesn't mean at all that you can't make some good money there. I hope you do! It's just very expensive. But thankfully for you models there are people out there who have it to spare.

Im wondering what members thing about watching the Broke Straight Boys boys on webcam let me know pleeeezzzz i should be getting started very soon

Private 1 on 1 video sessions are outrageously expensive and rarely worth it...

Unless you are going to borrow some of Colin's toys for the show, in that case where do I sign up!!! :smiley-sex020:

I have no intention of paying someone an outlandish price to watch them sit and jerkoff. Just check out Men4You.com and you see the unbelieveable prices these type of sites charge. If some guys want to spend their money on this type of thing, more power to them.

Regrettably, though money may not be the overwhelming issue for me, who the model is would be and without more information than that it would be Jimmy, I must vote to decline this opportunity.

Regrettably, though money may not be the overwhelming issue for me, who the model is would be and without more information than that it would be Jimmy, I must vote to decline this opportunity.

Ray, Colin and Rob are already on Flirt4free. I guess Jimmy is going to be on there too.

And conversely, if I had the money to afford it, Jimmy would be exactly the model that I would want to share that opportunity with. :thumbup:

Jimmy, I guess the message here is go ahead and do it, but we are not the customer base you will have, you will have to build a whole new base of fans. For my part, if I'm gonna spend that kind of money on a guy, he's coming home with me that night!

The person you should be asking is your buddy Colin, he's already doing it. How is it going for him?

Good point Jason, but in my case he would only be required to come home with me for an hour or so. :blowjob: :drool:

Oh please, as if you would ever let him go! I know, you should sign up to be the nanny; and since money may not be what you are after, I think you could "cum" to some other terms. After all the woman is suppose to wait 6 weeks after giving birth to have intercourse again.