• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

We rarely see the boys faces as they cum!

When your straight boys cum would you rather see?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mathewkyle

Virgin
Reaction score
And that's the real money shot for me. I'm right on the edge ready to go over watching my little hottie pound it. Then suddenly we zoom in for the national geographic shot. I prefer to see the muscles straining and facial contortions. Maybe It's just me but the cum shot should at least start as a medium shot.

I know your afraid you'll miss it. But sometimes you miss the really hot shit going on in a scene. Like when Nu got so turned on during his fucking that he came while his partner was cumming. If you weren't focused on the jizz shot. We could have seen two hot boys cumming very hard.

Just my opinion. I know you've got a formula, and it's obviously working. You're the only site on the web that get's my money.

I'd like to know how you member feel. Please take the poll.

Boys Faces As They Cum

You're right....I too enjoy the tension of the muscles, the looks on the face and the contortion of the bodies when they cum. I gues you could say......seen one cum shot, seen em all.....to a degree. The real turn on for me is the writhing suppleness of the bodies as they thrash about spewing their cum on their bodies....God! That sounded like a line out of a trash novel....but you get the idea, and that's my two-bits worth.

Honestly, I like the way you've done things. You tend to focus on the body and face towards the end, and when you sense they're about to cum, you focus back to where it counts. Honestly, the cum shot is the best part of the episodes for me, especially if the guys have managed to get excited enough that the shot is wild, like JC's in the JC and CJ episode.

Cum Face...

Hey Guys! Great post!!! I have to admit I like seeing both the guys face and the cum shot all at the same time. However, at times its very difficult to get both due to how the model is in a certain position, or the model doesn't have a strong cum shot so when I'm filming I have to make a decision...get the dick and show the cum drooling out or show the whole face and body and hardly see the cum drool out. In a case like this, I rather see the cock drool cum. Its also an issue with the camera lens, we have to find a new lens for the camera so we can get both the face and the cum shot all at the same time that is clear and close up. In recent episode not yet posted on the site I have been experimenting with new angles so some of you guys may see a difference but as the site continue to grows and we enhance our cameras, many of you may or may not see a difference. We have made many improvements over the years with lights, sound and pics so we continue to improve the site. In addition we have to improve the editing which also makes a big difference but this all takes time as the improvements keep rolling out.

We do here your concerns and it may take some time but please be patient as we continue to improve and make these improvements.

:thumbup1:

Hey Guys! Great post!!! I have to admit I like seeing both the guys face and the cum shot all at the same time. However, at times its very difficult to get both due to how the model is in a certain position, or the model doesn't have a strong cum shot so when I'm filming I have to make a decision...get the dick and show the cum drooling out or show the whole face and body and hardly see the cum drool out. In a case like this, I rather see the cock drool cum. Its also an issue with the camera lens, we have to find a new lens for the camera so we can get both the face and the cum shot all at the same time that is clear and close up. In recent episode not yet posted on the site I have been experimenting with new angles so some of you guys may see a difference but as the site continue to grows and we enhance our cameras, many of you may or may not see a difference. We have made many improvements over the years with lights, sound and pics so we continue to improve the site. In addition we have to improve the editing which also makes a big difference but this all takes time as the improvements keep rolling out.

We do here your concerns and it may take some time but please be patient as we continue to improve and make these improvements.

:thumbup1:
You do great work. You've been getting my money since I found your site. I know what your up against, especially when you've got a real straight boy. Not a pretending to be straight boy. (Yes we can tell) Love this new interactive function and response. One more reason I keep cumming back!

I would also like to see more facial cum shots! My favorite cum shot on the whole site is when CK cums on Seth's face and then Seth sucks the rest out of CK's big cock. I go back to that scene time and time again, sooo fucking hot!

You're right....I too enjoy the tension of the muscles, the looks on the face and the contortion of the bodies when they cum. I gues you could say......seen one cum shot, seen em all.....to a degree. The real turn on for me is the writhing suppleness of the bodies as they thrash about spewing their cum on their bodies....God! That sounded like a line out of a trash novel....but you get the idea, and that's my two-bits worth.

Bahahaha, :lol: found this really funny and i agree 100%.

Lots of times we get boys who are bi but had very, very, very limited (only had a handjob or got there dick sucked) or they know they're bi but have never had sex with another guy.

Some guys are curious and this is the first actual experience doing anything with a guy. Most of the members will see that if I pair up a "str8 curious" guy with a gay guy...we do disclose that the model is gay and the other model is str8.

Hope that clearified any confusion.

Lots of times we get boys who are bi but had very, very, very limited (only had a handjob or got there dick sucked) or they know they're bi but have never had sex with another guy.

Some guys are curious and this is the first actual experience doing anything with a guy. Most of the members will see that if I pair up a "str8 curious" guy with a gay guy...we do disclose that the model is gay and the other model is str8.

Hope that clearified any confusion.

Thanks for the clarification. :biggrin: It doesn't matter to me though if the guy isn't as "straight-acting" or "straight" as was implied. You'd be surprised to hear that over the past two weeks I've been propositioned online by two straight guys about my age, and both only wanted to get fucked. It's pretty odd to me since I thought the "furthest" a straight guy would be willing to do right away would just be to get a hand job or blow job. I may be a horn dog in an area with pretty slim pickings, but I still do have a small amount of standards left, so you'll all be happy to know I turned them both down! :thumbup:

Thanks for the clarification. :biggrin: It doesn't matter to me though if the guy isn't as "straight-acting" or "straight" as was implied. You'd be surprised to hear that over the past two weeks I've been propositioned online by two straight guys about my age, and both only wanted to get fucked. It's pretty odd to me since I thought the "furthest" a straight guy would be willing to do right away would just be to get a hand job or blow job. I may be a horn dog in an area with pretty slim pickings, but I still do have a small amount of standards left, so you'll all be happy to know I turned them both down! :thumbup:

:w00t: yay for having standards!!! lately my town has been having abnormally high amts BackPack travelers. Yadda Yadda...

Mayb they're not str8, but I've met 2 guys who say and seem to be that wanted to have sex if I would fuck them. Not having any standards I did and also got one really get ball suck, shaft licking BJ and a more than adequate rimming. Neither has asked to do it again. One barely looks at me anymore.

Like 2 see facials and cum swallowing or licking even more. Notice this is happening more on a couple of other sites. Rahid sucking the cum out of Daxter, Tyler licking Austin's cum cover dick. Really did it for me, put me right over the top.

Mayb they're not str8, but I've met 2 guys who say and seem to be that wanted to have sex if I would fuck them. Not having any standards I did and also got one really get ball suck, shaft licking BJ and a more than adequate rimming. Neither has asked to do it again. One barely looks at me anymore.

Hehehe, I onced asked out a classmate (this is in college) and he said no. He sat right next to me and he would try not to look over my way.. for the additional 6wks we had left of class, i found it somewhat funny. I eventually asked why he was acting so weird- he said because i made him nervous.

I cannot even imagine how that one guy feels when he sees or saw you around. Hmmm, you must have really worked him over :001_tt2:

But you've got to give me Ashton Cooper...

and this is the first actual experience doing anything with a guy. Most of the members will see that if I pair up a "str8 curious" guy with a gay guy...we do disclose that the model is gay and the other model is str8.

Okay, but for the descriminating lover of true straight boys. Ashton Cooper who appeared first in April of 2008. Proclaiming his straightness. While simultaneously appearing in April 2008 on He Likes it Big, saying he was gay, with a boyfriend and handling the BIG BOYS like an old pro. It was hard to go back and watch him play the straight boy. It was a timing issue between sites. Somebody should have waited. Probably them.

For me the excitement behind the straight boys is not just the discovery of man on man sex. It's that two buddies just getting each other off. I like at least one of them to be a real man. The pairing with a gay guy is cool. But I don't care if it's their first or hundredth time as long as it's hot.

A lot of the scenes this year have been really good. The quality seems to be improving all the time. But here is a tip. Something you might want to tell them before you roll. The first time most of us took a dick up our ass it hurt.
We had to negotiate a little mercy. Some of these boys take really big cocks up their virgin holes without so much as a precursury finger. And the reaction we see is ooh. So it's okay to show more then a little discomfort at first. I'm not saying let's see a rape seen. But let's not go from bro to ho so fast.:wink:

I agree with the facial expressions while in the orgastic state but my eyes are fixed on the tension of the feet as they are extended just before and during the orgasm. The legs are stretched out to the maxs along with the feet and toes. I just luv watching this contortion and the face is just the apex of the whole experience.