• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Wanna see more Rocco?

whitewhale2

Reaction score
:w00t: Thanks to the good eye of josh4u2. He pointed out on another thread that Rocco is Connor Dane at College Boys. I went looking and found four scenes by a guy called Connor Dane, but I wasn't sure it was Rocco. The first two scenes had him with short hair and he really looked different. The confirming detail was the tatoo on the right shoulder blade. It was the same as Rocco's. A scene to bust a nut, one of him being sucked and rimmed, and two scenes where he sucked and fucked like crazy. I think they were shot in late 2008 and early 2009. If you are interested go check it out. Thanks again to josh4u2. :thumbup1:

CORRECTION: Rocco appeared as Connor Dane at College Dudes.com (formerly known as CollegeDudes247.com), not BrokeCollegeBoys!

Thank you for the correction. Once I tried out both sites for a short time. Without doubt Broke Straight Boys won the contest. Have no clue about the models on any of the other sites.

College Dudes is a great site. The guys are very hot. I can't say I'm a huge Rocco/Connor Dane fan, though. He seems nice enough, but I don't find him a very charismatic model.