• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Virgin tales

Lost it in the back of my 1993 ford thunder bird haha. It was with one of the sweetest girls I have ever met in my life. We started making out in my car right in her parents drive way, and than I pulled down her pants a little slipped it in and gave it to her for a whole 2 minutes before I came haha. Me and her still talk and even hooked up a few times in the past year, after not talking for about 5 or 6 years.

Lost it in the back of my 1993 ford thunder bird haha. It was with one of the sweetest girls I have ever met in my life. We started making out in my car right in her parents drive way, and than I pulled down her pants a little slipped it in and gave it to her for a whole 2 minutes before I came haha. Me and her still talk and even hooked up a few times in the past year, after not talking for about 5 or 6 years.

MMMM, Denver!

What a nice recollection! Even nicer, the fact that you hooked up again. Tell me, was it as good now, as it was that first time?

i am and always have been a 5! i wouldn't pass on head because of what's between the legs.

Well hell, you're such a "giving person." But, do you reciprocate, with a woman!?:w00t:

MMMM, Denver!

What a nice recollection! Even nicer, the fact that you hooked up again. Tell me, was it as good now, as it was that first time?

It was better! She was better! The sex was just plain amazing, we would go at it for hours. She is also the sweetest person I have ever met, and that makes it even sexier to me.

It was better! She was better! The sex was just plain amazing, we would go at it for hours. She is also the sweetest person I have ever met, and that makes it even sexier to me.

Wow! Does she know you think she's the sweetest person ever?