• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Virgin tales

I am only #6, too and PROUD TO BE GAY!

Thanks for telling us about your "non experience" at age 14, Jon. Obviously you and I are both a "six" on the Kinsey Scale, (Exclusively homosexual) and there are many men who are Kinsey "one's", (Exclusively heterosexual). That's why the "straight" models who appear on this site need to be in the 1-3 range to be able to physically perform here with other men, and I believe that no model who successfully completes a sex act with another guy can call himself 100% straight.

All that being said, my favorite kind of model here falls into the one and two category:

1-Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual

2-Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual

3-Equally heterosexual and homosexual

I always use quotations to describe the "straight" guys who have sex with other guys, for I believe that they need to have at least a percentage of an interest in gay sex to be "curious" enough, or even physically capable of achieving an erection in those circumstances.

Dear Mikeyank,

For being exclusively gay, I once put myself in a precarious position in a three-way with a girl and a guy friend. In reality, it seems like each one of us had an intended but unrealized goal. Each of us were fully naked and rubbing up against the girl in the middle. The girl only wanted to have sex with me, my friend Jim only wanted to have sex with the girl, and I only wanted to have sex with Jim. What a perfect mismatch and a disaster in the making.

None of us got what they really wanted and it all came to a screeching halt when I reached over to fondle Jim's ass. He brushed my hand away on my first attempt. Then, I tried it once again and he decided he had enough and decided to get dressed and leave the dorm room. In despiration, I begged him to stay but his mind was made up! Without Jim present, I simply could not continue forward. He eventually forgave me but the girl didn't.

I have shared this once before on the forum, but I thought it might be appropriate to relive this for the benefit of newer members. Also, joninliverton's telling of his one-time experience spurred me on to retell my this "almost, but not quiet" experience of mine.

Sincerely a close call from the lips of a #6 exclusively,

Stimpy

PS Although I continued on with Jim as a close friend and eventual roommate during college, he knew I always wanted him but that was as far as that went despite my most fervent of sexual intentions.

Dear Mikeyank,

For being exclusively gay, I once put myself in a precarious position in a three-way with a girl and a guy friend. In reality, it seems like each one of us had an intended but unrealized goal. Each of us were fully naked and rubbing up against the girl in the middle. The girl only wanted to have sex with me, my friend Jim only wanted to have sex with the girl, and I only wanted to have sex with Jim. What a perfect mismatch and a disaster in the making.

None of us got what they really wanted and it all came to a screeching halt when I reached over to fondle Jim's ass. He brushed my hand away on my first attempt. Then, I tried it once again and he decided he had enough and decided to get dressed and leave the dorm room. In despiration, I begged him to stay but his mind was made up! Without Jim present, I simply could not continue forward. He eventually forgave me but the girl didn't.

I have shared this once before on the forum, but I thought it might be appropriate to relive this for the benefit of newer members. Also, joninliverton's telling of his one-time experience spurred me on to retell my this "almost, but not quiet" experience of mine.

Sincerely a close call from the lips of a #6 exclusively,

Stimpy

PS Although I continued on with Jim as a close friend and eventual roommate during college, he knew I always wanted him but that was as far as that went despite my most fervent of sexual intentions.
Ah, the memories of our youth. You have jogged my memory Stimpy.

The summer that I was 18, I traveled to Florida with my best friend David, as he was about to attend the University Of Tampa that fall. We stayed in a hotel in Miami Beach, before flying across to Tampa. David was bisexual, while I knew that I was only into cock and not pussy. We met a group of other guys and girls our age at the hotel. David met a girl and spent an evening with her, while I hung out with the other teenagers there.

One of the guys who was very cute, told me that he knew a girl staying in the hotel who would "put out", and asked if I wanted to go with him. I wanted to go with him, maybe see him naked and all, but didn't know what would happen if she put the moves on me.

I can still remember going up the elevator, with my heart pounding in fear, and as we got to her room, he knocked on the door, and thank God, she wasn't in the room, and I was saved the embarrassment. I never got to do anything with the guy either, but I'm glad that I avoided an embarrassing situation.

POSTING ERROR: I guess I have a #6 implanted on my mind

I guess by now most of you have figured out my #6 was a "big boo-boo". I really cannot think of anything other than an average dick size that might have prompted me to carelessly proclaim my being a #6 on the Kinsey Scale. Perhaps that is my true IQ? Who knows if it can even be measured at such "flying-under- the-radar" levels!

If truth be told, then I have to admit I share my sexual identity with Mikeyank, as if we were mere CLONES of each other.

I AM PROUDLY AND IRREVOCABLY
A #1
ON THE KINSEY SCALE!

Sincerely still irrevocable,

Stimpy

I guess by now most of you have figured out my #6 was a "big boo-boo". I really cannot think of anything other than an average dick size that might have prompted me to carelessly proclaim my being a #6 on the Kinsey Scale. Perhaps that is my true IQ? Who knows if it can even be measured at such "flying-under- the-radar" levels!

If truth be told, then I have to admit I share my sexual identity with Mikeyank, as if we were mere CLONES of each other.

I AM PROUDLY AND IRREVOCABLY
A #1
ON THE KINSEY SCALE!

Sincerely still irrevocable,

Stimpy
Actually Stimpy, according to the Wikipedia version of The Kinsey Scale, we are both a great big proud "#6".

Rating Description

0 Exclusively heterosexual
1 Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual
2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual
3 Equally heterosexual and homosexual
4 Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual
5 Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual
6 Exclusively homosexual
X Non-sexual

Maybe the third time is the charm!

I guess I just proved my point mentioned earlier. This time and for the third time only,

COUNT ME AS A #6!​

All I know is that I am truly and genuinely "sleep deprived" in the medical sense of the term. Please excuse my lapses!

Sincerely embarrassed now,:blush:

Stimpy

jon!!!

Go on dude, give us a flash.

MsK and I have been in contact all the time I've been gone from the forum. Recently she's mentioned a number of reasons why Broke Straight Boys is really a place I should come back to.

It wasn't ONLY this pic; she threw me other tempting fragments of information, but I guess I have to admit that I wanted to see your dick.

Dude, excellent.

Actually Stimpy, according to the Wikipedia version of The Kinsey Scale, we are both a great big proud "#6".

Rating Description

0 Exclusively heterosexual
1 Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual
2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual
3 Equally heterosexual and homosexual
4 Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual
5 Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual
6 Exclusively homosexual
X Non-sexual

Well, growing up I was definitely a 4. I loved sex and didn't care what sex I was with is it meant a fun time.

AS an adult I became more of a 5, where I remain to date. I am still very attracted to women, even though I love cock!

MsK and I have been in contact all the time I've been gone from the forum. Recently she's mentioned a number of reasons why Broke Straight Boys is really a place I should come back to.

It wasn't ONLY this pic; she threw me other tempting fragments of information, but I guess I have to admit that I wanted to see your dick.

Dude, excellent.
Welcome home Slimmie!!!!!!

You've been away too long, and you've been greatly missed. But it took the opportunity to check out Jon's dick to get you back. I see that you haven't changed a bit. :angel: :blushing: :wink:

As Billy Joel once said, "I love you just the way you are".

i am and always have been a 5! i wouldn't pass on head because of what's between the legs.

You've been away too long, and you've been greatly missed. But it took the opportunity to check out Jon's dick to get you back. I see that you haven't changed a bit. :angel: :blushing: :wink:

I tricked him Mike... LOL x

You are a very dear man Mr. Yank.

Part of the attraction was that jon, in his first incarnation on the forum, was sort of security and privacy conscious: not paranoid, but certainly careful. And the idea that he would come back after being away and promptly post a pic of his post was so novel that the draw was both this new jon as well as his excellent stiffy. Neither has disappointed.

When are you going to follow suit?:ttiwwop:

Loved your story Beth and wow, you really were a dirty horny girl of that age. Regarding my sexuality, well I was once forced to try it on with a girl. I was just 14 and this girl was visiting our house with her mum who was my mum's best friend. Both parents went out to see another friend but the girl Janet said she wanted to hang out with me and listen to some music. As soon as the mums went through the door Janet jumped on me and started to kiss me passionately. Janet was 2 years young but she obviously had been doing the rounds as she knew exactly what she was doing, whereas I was kinda new to this stuff. She dragged me upstairs to my bedroom and undressed me in a matter of seconds. But although we kissed passionately I could not get an erection and it didnt matter how many times she shoved her tits over my face that didn't do things for me too. In the end she gave up and said "are you gay or something". I just said I was nervous in case our mums got back. So that was it as far as girls are concerned. The following year was the camping episode with my friend Phil which I wrote about when I was last here.[/QUOT

that sounds like it was actually a traumatic expierence for you and im sorry but im glad you found what truly made you happy in life!

Thanks for telling us about your "non experience" at age 14, Jon. Obviously you and I are both a "six" on the Kinsey Scale, (Exclusively homosexual) and there are many men who are Kinsey "one's", (Exclusively heterosexual). That's why the "straight" models who appear on this site need to be in the 1-3 range to be able to physically perform here with other men, and I believe that no model who successfully completes a sex act with another guy can call himself 100% straight.

All that being said, my favorite kind of model here falls into the one and two category:

1-Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual

3-Equally heterosexual and homosexual

I always use quotations to describe the "straight" guys who have sex with other guys, for I believe that they need to have at least a percentage of an interest in gay sex to be "curious" enough, or even physically capable of achieving an erection in those circumstances.

Just out of curiosity what would you rate me? If you had to.

I guess I just proved my point mentioned earlier. This time and for the third time only,

COUNT ME AS A #6!​

All I know is that I am truly and genuinely "sleep deprived" in the medical sense of the term. Please excuse my lapses!

Sincerely embarrassed now,:blush:

Stimpy

Lol 3rd times a charm!!

Loved your story Beth and wow, you really were a dirty horny girl of that age. Regarding my sexuality, well I was once forced to try it on with a girl. I was just 14 and this girl was visiting our house with her mum who was my mum's best friend. Both parents went out to see another friend but the girl Janet said she wanted to hang out with me and listen to some music. As soon as the mums went through the door Janet jumped on me and started to kiss me passionately. Janet was 2 years young but she obviously had been doing the rounds as she knew exactly what she was doing, whereas I was kinda new to this stuff. She dragged me upstairs to my bedroom and undressed me in a matter of seconds. But although we kissed passionately I could not get an erection and it didnt matter how many times she shoved her tits over my face that didn't do things for me too. In the end she gave up and said "are you gay or something". I just said I was nervous in case our mums got back. So that was it as far as girls are concerned. The following year was the camping episode with my friend Phil which I wrote about when I was last here.[/QUOT

that sounds like it was actually a traumatic expierence for you and im sorry but im glad you found what truly made you happy in life!

Kinda traumatic lol - in one. Happy in life I am, good job, good friends and sometimes great sex.

Just out of curiosity what would you rate me? If you had to.
I would definitely consider you to be:

You are a straight man, living a straight lifestyle with your wife, however you clearly can enjoy sex with a guy too. I consider it a very good thing, to be able to enjoy your sexuality in many different ways. I wish that I had a level of sexual interest in women, but that is not me.

Colin, you are a very "2000's kind of guy" and I appreciate your willingness to share with us, your extended "fam". Thanks for being yourself, and sharing with the fam!

I would definitely consider you to be:

You are a straight man, living a straight lifestyle with your wife, however you clearly can enjoy sex with a guy too. I consider it a very good thing, to be able to enjoy your sexuality in many different ways. I wish that I had a level of sexual interest in women, but that is not me.

Colin, you are a very "2000's kind of guy" and I appreciate your willingness to share with us, your extended "fam". Thanks for being yourself, and sharing with the fam!

The question is Colin, is it all for the money or not. Would you delve into the world of bisexuality if there was no paycheque ? Honest answers on a post card lol x